Airsrikes to Gaza this evening

xAllahKnowsBestx

This is from Syria, yesterday. (it's not graphic)

"Injured child sheds tears of pain while his family try to appease him and
make him find comfort in praising God. The child was wounded during
shelling on homes in Douma city on November 14, 2012."

[video=youtube;7P0F7bY4wPk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P0F7bY4wPk&feature=share[/video]

Subhan'Allaah their faith in Allaah is just amazing.

May Allah SWT grant the Muslims victory over their oppressors. Ameen.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:tti_sister: I have friends in the Deir al Balah. How I can contact them? He has little child and pregnant wife.

May Allah keep them safe.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
This is expected, as I posted in other thread. It is business as usual for Israel to attack Palestine after US Presidential election. Now I've to agree with Ron Paul, Obama is weak, very weak. He can't even handle Syrian crisis. I'm not expecting him to do any better in Palestinian issue. Probably he will announce another "road map to peace" (just like George Bush Jr did) and draw himself a road map to hell.

kiana

This is expected, as I posted in other thread. It is business as usual for Israel to attack Palestine after US Presidential election. Now I've to agree with Ron Paul, Obama is weak, very weak. He can't even handle Syrian crisis. I'm not expecting him to do any better in Palestinian issue. Probably he will announce another "road map to peace" (just like George Bush Jr did) and draw himself a road map to hell.

asalam alaykam brother, you are so right. obama is a dog betray his own black people not just the world. i was shocked to hear him blame hamas and boldy say that israel is defending herself. i blame every american for this! they know what is going on, but they only care about their money and interest. only american muslims have heart, but they don't have power because they prefer to stay home instead of protesting. muslims in america only on have guts to protest against masjids when they ban woman

Islam!!yay

asalam alaykam brother, you are so right. obama is a dog betray his own black people not just the world. i was shocked to hear him blame hamas and boldy say that israel is defending herself. i blame every american for this! they know what is going on, but they only care about their money and interest. only american muslims have heart, but they don't have power because they prefer to stay home instead of protesting. muslims in america only on have guts to protest against masjids when they ban woman

Many Muslim Americans protest and its not only Muslim many non-muslims even smart Jews also care about what's happening to Palestinians and hate Israel for that reason.

Islam!!yay

Message from Rabbbi Alissa Wise Jewish Voice for Peace

Dear Mohamed ,

Right now, Gaza is being bombarded in what Israel is calling ‘Operation Pillar of Defense’. JVP has issued a statement about this operation which can be found here.

This escalation of violence by Israel, on the eve of an election there, and with the unconditional support of the US government, cannot go unchallenged. Together we must demand: Stop the Bombs. Stop the Siege. Stop Payment on the Israeli Military’s Blank Check.

Take to the streets with others in your local community to protest Israel’s invasion and ongoing siege of Gaza and the US government’s complicity and to demand a cessation of violence and attacks against civilians on all sides. Click here to organize a demonstration in your area, post an event already planned, or find out what is happening in your area.

JVP will provide chant sheets, a sample press release, talking points for media, and printable posters to help you easily and quickly organize a local demonstration. Let us know details of your community’s event here and we’ll help spread the word to all JVP supporters in your area.

The bombs that are falling on Gaza right now are paid for by US tax dollars, as unconditional military aid to Israel remains an unquestioned budgetary priority. Take to the streets to demand that President Obama use the US’s power to stop the bombs, stop the siege and stop payment on the Israeli military’s blank check from the US government.

Thank you for all you do, and with prayers for peace and immediate cessation of violence.

Onward,
Alissa

http://jewishvoiceforpeace.org/blog/jvp-statement-on-israels-operation-pillar-of-defense

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Israel says it will pause its military campaign during a visit by Egypt's Prime Minister Hisham Kandil to Gaza.

‎Israel overnight conducted at least 99 air strikes with 198 missiles which targeted locations across the Gaza Strip. Airstrikes also targeted Rafah, Khan Younis, Deir al-Balah and Bureij refugee camp.

Israel has bombed the Ministry of Interior's department of civil affairs in Gaza City.

IbnAdam77

BREAKING NEWS: Israeli airstrikes continue despite visit of Egyptian PM.

One of the airstrikes just targeted the house of Hamas's commander for southern Gaza.

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
[‎Israel overnight conducted at least 99 air strikes with 198 missiles which targeted locations across the Gaza Strip. Airstrikes also targeted Rafah, Khan Younis, Deir al-Balah and Bureij refugee camp.

Where do they get soo much weapons from? OVERNIGHT 99 AIR STRIKES & 198 MISSLES? Whole country has only WEAPONS or what? I wonder their food would also bullets used in pistols!! Damn.

IbnAdam77

The bodies of 2 Palestinians were taken to the Shifa hospital during Kandil's visit, after an Israeli airstrike on Jabaliya, northern Gaza.

IbnAdam77

Where do they get soo much weapons from? OVERNIGHT 99 AIR STRIKES & 198 MISSLES? Whole country has only WEAPONS or what? I wonder their food would also bullets used in pistols!! Damn.

"Over the last 20 years, the U.S. has been slowly phasing out economic aid to Israel and gradually replacing it with increased military aid. Beginning in 2007, the U.S. has increased military aid by $150 million each year. Beginning 2012, we will be sending Israel $3.1 billion a year (or an average of $8.5 million a day) and will continue to provide military aid at that level through 2018. U.S. tax dollars are subsidizing one of the most powerful foreign militaries. According to the CRS report, “[current U.S. military aid] grants to Israel represent 18.2% of the overall Israeli defense budget.” - http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stats/usaid.html -

IbnAdam77

This is from Syria, yesterday. (it's not graphic)

"Injured child sheds tears of pain while his family try to appease him and
make him find comfort in praising God. The child was wounded during
shelling on homes in Douma city on November 14, 2012."

[video=youtube;7P0F7bY4wPk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P0F7bY4wPk&feature=share[/video]

Subhan'Allaah their faith in Allaah is just amazing.

May Allah SWT grant the Muslims victory over their oppressors. Ameen.

Ameen! :'(