Airsrikes to Gaza this evening

John Smith

The IRA have a saying 'Tiocfaidh_ár_lá' 'Our Day Shall Come'.

I use this phrase today and say to the Palestinians Tiocfaidh_ár_lá.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
"Greetings World.

For far too long, Anonymous has stood by with the rest of the world and watched in despair the barbaric, brutal and despicable treatment of the Palestinian people in the so called "Occupied Territories" by the Israel Defense Force. Like so many around the globe, we have felt helpless in the face of such implacable evil. And today's insane attack and threatened invasion of Gaza was more of the same.

But when the government of Israel publicly threatened to sever all Internet and other telecommunications into and out of Gaza they crossed a line in the sand. As the former dictator of Egypt Mubarack learned the hard way - we are ANONYMOUS and NO ONE shuts down the Internet on our watch. To the IDF and government of Israel we issue you this warning only once. Do NOT shut down the Internet into the "Occupied Territories", and cease and desist from your terror upon the innocent people of Palestine or you will know the full and unbridled wrath of Anonymous. And like all the other evil governments that have faced our rage, you will NOT survive it unscathed.

To the people of Gaza and the "Occupied Territories", know that Anonymous stands with you in this fight. We will do everything in our power to hinder the evil forces of the IDF arrayed against you. We will use all our resources to make certain you stay connected to the Internet and remain able to transmit your experiences to the world. As a start, we have put together the Anonymous Gaza Care Package - which contains instructions in Arabic and English that can aid you in the event the Israel government makes good on it's threat to attempt to sever your Internet connection. It also contains useful information on evading IDF surveillance, and some basic first aid and other useful information. We will continue to expand and improve this document in the coming days, and we will transmit it to you by every means at our disposal. We encourage you to download this package, and to share it with your fellow Palestinians to the best of your ability.

We will be with you. No matter how dark it may seem, no matter how alone and abandoned you may feel - know that tens of thousands of us in Anonymous are with you and working tirelessly around the clock to bring you every aid and assistance that we can.

We Are Anonymous
We Are Everywhere
We Are Legion
We Do Not Forgive
We Do Not Forget
To the oppressors of the innocent Palestinian people, it is too late to EXPECT US"

IbnAdam77

I have an unconfirmed report that the Mujahideen has captured two Zionist pilots. Will mention as soon as its confirmed inshaAllah.

Italiano

The IRA have a saying 'Tiocfaidh_ár_lá' 'Our Day Shall Come'.

I use this phrase today and say to the Palestinians Tiocfaidh_ár_lá.

:salam2:

I agree with you, John Smith. Once again Zionism showed its evil face to the whole world.
The innocent blood of the innocent palestinian victims is red, like the blood of any other man and woman.
We must pray for them all.
But today I want to use an ancient italian phrase: "RICORDARE E PREPARARSI".

xAllahKnowsBestx

I heard Hamas shot down an Israeli drone in Al-Quds! (Well, almost shot it down) But I hear the resistance fighters are warning the IDF, that they wouldn't let the IDF enter Gaza.

xAllahKnowsBestx

Israel wants its citizens to prepare for a 7-day war (some sources say a 7-week war! - not confirmed yet) but subhan'Allaah, Palestinians don't have fancy bomb shelters.. how do they prepare.. for death? :(

IbnAdam77

UPDATE: Here is the picture of the Jet shot down. Whether the pilot is captured is alive or not is not yet confirmed.

374387_388934277848826_1172799273_n.jpg

Allahu Akbar!

IbnAdam77

Mahmoud Abbas live: " We are heading to the United Nations on the 29th of November and nothing will stop us"

IbnAdam77

"If the Israeli army is seeking to kill the fighters firing rockets, the fighters are not in those locations. We are seeing the fighters have far more sophisticated weapons now, especially in the actual launching systems. They are able to operate them via remote control. They have been buried in the ground either days or weeks ago, so trying to target these locations is rather futile." - Jacky Rowland, Al-Jazeera English -

IbnAdam77

Initial confirmation from the Qassam brigades that the Israeli soldier from the downed F16 has been captured.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Last night on the news they interviewed some Posh Israeli people who say "Ohhh we are so scared, people are dying randomly"

Ooooo so sad =(
Too bad that is the normal life of Palestinian people!!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

Two different perspectives. Norm Finkelstein has been at his best for two decades. He has given up much to help the People of Palenstein. He is rentless to help. He has suffered much. His life is hands on dedication for the People of Palestine.

The other is an intellect who is analyzing the political machinations at work. His interest lies in wishing for democracy in the Middle East. He believes if more ME countries were democratic Israel would be weaker.

But, these are intellectual matters. They make help others to understand that Israel needs to be stopped.

And, although we seem to be helpless at this junction we are not. We can not forget that all help comes from Allah subhana wa taala. We have to implore Him in our dua to give us His aid. It is our firm faith that makes us understand this oppression is wrong.

Do not for one second think we are the losers. We supplicate each day that He protect us from the disbelievers. InshaAllah, in my life-time I will see our victory. He has promised that to us.

From the bottom of my heart I feel sorry for the disbelievers. We just have to be strong for our family in Palestine and assist them as best we can.

I say to them ( the disbelievers, those who kill innocents) Fools do you not know who I have on my back!!!

IbnAdam77

Gaza medics: The attack on al-Maghazi camp killed four people.

- - - Updated - - -

Gaza medics: The attack on al-Maghazi camp killed four people.

azad.ahmed

one thing i don't understand Why oil can not be used as a Weapon ? it was said by an Iraqi official but later he changed....