Airsrikes to Gaza this evening

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Eight wounded (3 children, 2 young men, 3 elderly people) in a new Israeli airstrike in Khanyouniss, south of the Gaza Strip.

IbnAdam77

Israel's IDF has killed 47 Palestinians in Gaza,11 children, 3 women & 3 elders included, injured 150 children & 450 citizens.

Samaher Qidih, 30, was killed when Israel's IDF shelled her home east of Khan Younis, south Gaza, medics said.

Ali Bin Saed, 25, and Muhammad Aydat were killed in an airstrike on Juhor al-Dik in central Gaza, medical officials said.

Israeli jets hit the home of Qassam leader Ezzedeen al-Haddad in the Zeitoun neighborhood of Gaza City, and seven people were injured.

fdsdfd.jpg

Terrorist?

Salaf_us_Saleh

John Smith said:
Where are the Muslim leaders now who were eager to topple Gaddafi & Assad? Where are the leaders of Egypt,Turkey,Qatar,Saudi? Where are those who will send guns & weapons to help continue the bloodshed in Arab lands(Syria) but the call of support falls on deaf ears when the Palestinians call for help.

Before I say anything, I want to give you a History lesson. When Sallaudeen Al-Ayoubi defeated the crusaders, He didn't wage a war against the crusaders first even though they were his main enemy. He took his army and crushed the rafidah in Syria and exterminated the Hassashiyoon of Syria who later fled to Iran. He then took his army and instead of going to Crusader held Jerusalem; he went to Egypt and crushed the Shia Rawafidh Empire of the Fatimid. He exterminated Shias in the Levant and Egypt. After all of this he went and waged Jihad against the crusaders and eventually won.

Since you somehow intertwined Gaddafi and Assad (The greatest Kuffars who ruled Muslim Lands) with what is happening in Gaza. You may be in for a big surprise. We Muslims will win against Israel in the present time when we exterminate the horns of Shaytaan namely the Rawafidh firstly in Syria and then Iran the land of Ad-Dajjal and Iraq.

If you like to quote Islam then maybe you should read the sequence of the event during the end of times, of course not from Shia sources, unless you are one.
Secondly, you posted an unusual post which seems as if it’s deja vu. You stated before the same statement on another thread in which I responded as to how these "Gaddafi" an "Assad" are not Muslims but rather worst then Israel. But you failed a response to what I said. But then you flavored it as to why these guns are not being sent to Gaza but rather Syria I assume. Like how the former General Secretary of Hizbullat stated: "We Shias will have no other choice but to ally with Israel or make a peace treaty with Sunnis if Sunnis succeed in toppling Assad".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoT-JiOcYI0&feature=plcp
I guess you can read between the lines.

John Smith said:
Our leaders are spineless,embarrassment to the ummah.[/QOUTE]

Are you including Iran and Hizbullat who sends soldiers to Syria to kill Sunni Muslims and rape Sunni women? Or Assad’s Allawite Shia regime that didn't fire a single shot for the past 40 years into Israel? Or are they not included in this “Spineless embarrassment” Ummah?

John Smith said:
why can FSA attack Israel from thier Golan Heights positions?Israel would be shattered if FSA attacked from Golan,Hizbullah attacked from Lebanaon,Hamas & the Brotherhood from Gaza.

Why Can’t FSA attack Israel when Assad hasn't done the same for the past 40 years? Given the fact that FSA are fighting with Light weapons against Assad's Shia Alawaite army who possess the third largest stockpile of chemical weapons after United States and Iran, and who you supposedly think are Muslims, as well fighting against Iraqi Shias and Iranians, and Hizbullat, Practically almost all Rafidhi groups in the region.

John Smith said:
Give the Palestinians tools for the job,re-divert resources from Syria to Palestine.

? You cannot spill the beans now. Somehow events like this really create loud noises from Iranian Dogs who are specialized in hiding behind the blood of Muslims. Insha’Allah we not divert resources. Like Shaykul Islam Ibn Taymiyaah said – ““Al-Nusayriyyah”, and other groups from among the Qaraamitah and Baatiniyyah, are greater disbelievers than the Jews and Christians. Nay, they are greater disbelievers than most of the mushrikeen (polytheists from other than Ahl ul-Kitab), and their harm to the Ummah of Muhammad, sallallahu alaihi wa sallam, is greater than the harm of the disbelievers who are in war with Muslims, such as at-Tatar, disbelieving Europeans and others.
When Allah gives victory to the Muslims against the Despicable Rawafidhs in Syria insha’Allah soon, and then another victory in Iraq and Iran afterwards, then the Muslims will become even stronger in their fight against the Zionist like how Allah gave victory to Sallahudeen insha’Allah

John Smith said:
I would like to see Syrians,Egyptians,Lebanese & Jordainians mass upon the borders of occupied Palestine.

Yes please say that to the 4 Million Syrian Muslims who have been made into refugees by Assad and his shias!
Give me a break. Do you really take people to be Stupid?

IbnAdam77

Al Qassam Brigades' press conference starts.

Abu Obeida, spokesman of Qassam Brigades: "Assassination of our leaders is a new victory"

"We have launched 900 rockets at Israel since the assassination of Al-Jabari."

"Our rockets reached very important points"

"We were able to target a military jeep 3 km into the border with Israel."

"For the first time in the history of the resistance we were able to hit warplanes.”

" We shot down a warplane over Gaza sea, the thing Israel is hiding"

"We have targeted a sensitive military site in Rishon Lezion near Tel El Rabee city"

"Zionist people, you made ​​the decision to bomb Tel_Aviv by arrogance and aggression."

" We have a lot of surprises"

"Israel, tell your people about your losses in this operation that You have started against Gaza"

"Attacks conducted on Israeli military sites is a part of Targets Bank"

" What Israel has claimed of destroying the military abilities of Palestinian Resistance is a big lie"

And...Video shows Land-to-Air rocket(anti-aircraft missile) targeting an Israeli warplane.

IbnAdam77

Last hour israel targets media building includes skynews and bbc. Reports in damages and injuries.

IbnAdam77

Various Palestinian resistance rockets fired on Israeli Kisufim military base

- - - Updated - - -

Various Palestinian resistance rockets fired on Israeli Kisufim military base

IbnAdam77

Journalist Khader el-Zahar works at media offices in Shawa building. His leg was amputated in the Israeli Strike on the building today.

IbnAdam77

The outcome of the Israeli aggression on the Gaza: 49 killed and more than 500 wounded .. Martyrs, including 17 children and 3 women .

IbnAdam77

526352_519002174776758_720740385_n.jpg

Cameraman Kahder Al-Zahhar, whose leg has been amputated, due to the Israeli air strike on the media tower, in the middle of Gaza city .

azad.ahmed

Before I say anything, I want to give you a History lesson. When Sallaudeen Al-Ayoubi defeated the crusaders, He didn't wage a war against the crusaders first even though they were his main enemy. He took his army and crushed the rafidah in Syria and exterminated the Hassashiyoon of Syria who later fled to Iran. He then took his army and instead of going to Crusader held Jerusalem; he went to Egypt and crushed the Shia Rawafidh Empire of the Fatimid. He exterminated Shias in the Levant and Egypt. After all of this he went and waged Jihad against the crusaders and eventually won.

In 1171 Saladin was the Fatimid vizier ( minister in shia government) and he helped the Fatamid rulers resist the Crusaders. and that time syria was under the control of Zengid dynasty they were sunni not rafidah.

IbnAdam77

"When Israel destroys offices of media channels in Gaza, history tells that the phase to follow is more massacres against civilians... "

1-y-o child Iyad Abu Khosah murdered in Israeli attack on a home in al-Burij, central Gaza Strip. 2 other injuries are also reported.

IbnAdam77

If this does not make you cry after watching, believe me you MUST check if you have a heart in your chest. :'(

[video=youtube;U183cxIgmJI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U183cxIgmJI[/video]

IbnAdam77

Palestinian resistance say it targeted and Israeli gunboat with various (5-7) missiles in Gaza waters.

Palestinian resistance also targeted Israeli warplane in the skies of Gaza.

Palestinian resistance affirms the Israeli warplane was directly hit and has fallen into the Mediterranean Sea whilst on fire.

Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!

IbnAdam77

Large long range rocket just fired from centre of Gaza north in direction of Tel Aviv. Rocket sirens are heard in Tel Aviv right NOW.