Al AQSA mosque

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Israeli Designs on Al-Aqsa Draw Ire

AMMAN, 6 February 2007 — Jordan’s lower house of Parliament yesterday blasted Israel’s continuous attempts to “obliterate” the Islamic stamp of Jerusalem’s Al-Aqsa Mosque. The house also urged United Nations and the world’s parliamentary bodies to step in to thwart Israeli designs in East Jerusalem, which the Jewish state seized from Jordan in the 1967 six-day war.

A reported plan by the Israeli government to demolish a hill near Al-Aqsa Mosque’s Al-Magharebah Gate has triggered a series of angry reactions both inside and outside the Palestinian territories.

“The Jordanian House of Representatives strongly condemns continuous attempts by the Israeli occupation authorities to encroach on Islamic and Christian shrines with a view to obliterating the Arab and Islamic stamp of the holy city,” the chamber said in a statement.

“We urge Arab and Islamic parliaments as well as governments to shoulder their responsibilities in defending holy Jerusalem which has been the target of well-known Israeli ambitions and schemes,” it added.

Jordan’s King Abdallah on Sunday blasted Israel for its activity at the Magharebah Gate which he said was “an integral part of Al-Aqsa Mosque”.

Palestinian religious leaders and scholars have repeatedly expressed concerns that Israel was involved in intensive excavations under the Islamic religious complex that had the eventual aim of demolishing the mosque and building the biblical Solomon Temple in its place.

On Sunday, the leader of Hamas condemned excavations by Israeli archaeologists and warned they were “playing with fire.” “I have a stern warning for the enemy,” Khaled Meshaal said at a news conference in Damascus. “Sharon’s desecration of the Aqsa sparked the 2000 uprising. The Israeli leadership must learn from this lesson. We have confidence in our people, its masses, all of its groups and military wings,” he added.

“Israel knows what its violation of the holy Aqsa will bring. It is playing with fire,” Meshaal said. “We are facing a dangerous action. Jerusalem’s Muslim and Christian holy sites are dear to all Palestinians. Israel is trying to take advantage of the Palestinian internal conflict to commit its crimes,” Meshaal said.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Hmm..

:salam2:
Muslims must defend Masjidil Al Aqsa... Yup they are playing with fire...
You can run but you cant hide..

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Walaykum Salaam
Al-Aqsa is under the threat of becoming a Synogogue, unfortunatly.

I just know that some are going to go to the extreme and start killing innocents.

I wish I was over there and was a strong political person. The best way to handle this situation is politically. If we could just get the Israelis to recognize that they're in Palestinian territory, even if it means Israel keeping other Palestinian territory, then they can't get into the area of the Mosque without fear of retaliation.

Afterwards, we can talk about Israel giving up the rest of its Palestinian territory.

Hamas won't work; Israel has an excuse against them (being bias, being terrorists). We need a fresh new political power who is/was neutral towards both sides. Either that, or we need intervention from one of Israel's powerful allies (such as the U.S.).

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
You know this?

[yt]hf_LjPNFyG4[/yt]

You know Fatah should do something about Al Aqsa you know? I hope Ramsey Clark can help. Inshallah he might even become muslim!

justoneofmillion

love declaration

i`m a brother from germany assalamu aleikum;i`v been visiting this site for about 2months now and there is something i just can`t keep off telling all of you brothers and sisters:i love you all so much but so much... don`t laugh!!thanks for the kindness of your words ,humility and support for each other it gives me strenght ok let`s just put it this way...i feel you!!!.let them talk and when you feel down remember allah and prophet muhammad pbuh and that you have a brother somwhere out there that`s ready to give his whole life for you!!!