AL-HAMDULILLAH!

HosaamUddin

I am a 33 yr old revert to Islam, former Pastor in a non denominational ministry, and Ustaz in Pencak Silat Qutuz. I am the proud father of 5 children, and Khalifa of the Islamic Martial Arts Network (IMAN) Up to 9-11, I was working special security detail for a small company called Unnico. We provided assistance to the MNPD during this trying time. I remember standing there thinking to myself, "if these Muslims only knew Jesus (pbuh), they would have never done this". It was here that I decided to take on the personal mission of converting every Muslim I could find. I began preaching on every corner about the "saving grace" of Jesus Christ (pbuh) debating people of all faiths, and confronting them with their "sin nature". It was during one such debate about 3 years later that a small, older gentleman, asked me one simple question that caused me to once again study the roots of my religion. He asked me, "if Jesus was God, why did he pray to "God" in the garden, or ask the "Father" to let this cup pass. He stated If Jesus was God, He would not have needed permission or help from God." I had no answer. I began a 5 year study of Christianity and Islam journalistic style. Keeping an open mind and letting the facts lead me to a conclusion, without my bias opinion, or the opinion of others. Needless to say, what I found was that Islam was the logical progression of Christianity. I found that Jesus prostrated as did the prophets of old, and that hijab was found in the new testament of the bible and women were commanded to wear it. I found so much MORE! It was so freeing to know that I was released from bondage and into TRUTH! I immediately renounced my ordination in Christianity and took my Shahada in Jan 2010. Now I begin a new life in TRUTH. :salah:

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Allahu Akbar! Welcome to Islam. May Allah bless you in this life and the hereafter
:tti_sister: Ameen!

Amina 1

Hamdulillah:tti_sister::tti_sister: Welcome :hearts: May Allah give you the strength to pass the tests of this life and let you enter into Jannah:tti_sister::tti_sister:

Talat

:salam2:
:SMILY206:Dear brother, congratulation on taking your shahada , you mentioned after 5 years of studying islam and Christianity, you reverted to islam , that meas you have a deep knowledge of Islam, a different view of islam than say me who was born a muslim, it would be nice to hear and learn more from you . may Allah bless and protects you and your family.

niqaabis

subhanallaah

:salam2:
mashaAllah,wellcome to islam my dear brother.you are truly fortunate.may Allah guide us all in to the straight path, amiiin