Al Madinah University

Seeker-of-truth

Assalaam Alaikum everyone

I am 18 years old living in the UK without enough money to go to University and 'i don't want to take out a student loan, I was just wondering if anyone here knows much about Al-Madinah University, their costs and if it was possible for me to try and get a scholarship there Insha Allah. Basically some information on Madinah University Jazaakallahu Khairan

saifkhan

abd-Allah

I am 18 years old living in the UK without enough money to go to University and 'i don't want to take out a student loan, I was just wondering if anyone here knows much about Al-Madinah University, their costs and if it was possible for me to try and get a scholarship there Insha Allah. Basically some information on Madinah University Jazaakallahu Khairan

As salam 'aalykum warahamtu-llah

Alhamdu li Allah brother, if you are saying about Islamic University of Madinah, you don't need to pay anything, insha Allah

they provide free education, visa, ticket, free ticket to visit your family once in a year, free accommodation, less price food insha Allah
also everyday free transport to prophet's salla Allahu 'alayhi wa sallam mosque.

although you are a bit late for this year, because the deadline is already gone, but you have enough time to arrange all papers and things needed for application for the next year and lot time to make dua'

from UK, a lot of brothers apply, even then, if everything is fine and if Allah wants, insha Allah you can get chance.

visit, madinahstudent.co.uk you'll get every info insha Allah
even if you find anything hard, please knock me insha Allah

barakAllahu feekum
wassalam

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!

See this link:

http://theauthenticbase.wordpress.com/2009/11/20/about-the-islamic-university-of-madinah/

Seeker-of-truth

As salam 'aalykum warahamtu-llah

Alhamdu li Allah brother, if you are saying about Islamic University of Madinah, you don't need to pay anything, insha Allah

they provide free education, visa, ticket, free ticket to visit your family once in a year, free accommodation, less price food insha Allah
also everyday free transport to prophet's salla Allahu 'alayhi wa sallam mosque.

although you are a bit late for this year, because the deadline is already gone, but you have enough time to arrange all papers and things needed for application for the next year and lot time to make dua'

from UK, a lot of brothers apply, even then, if everything is fine and if Allah wants, insha Allah you can get chance.

visit, madinahstudent.co.uk you'll get every info insha Allah
even if you find anything hard, please knock me insha Allah

barakAllahu feekum
wassalam

Alhumdulillah my brother my heart is beating so fast after seeing what you have read, its hard to believe subhaanAllah!! May Allah reward you, Im so happy eveything free except food wooow! jazaakallahu Khairan!!!!!!!!!!!