all don't forget our Zakat duty this year!

marzuki mohamed

have you all done our zakat duty for this year already?

just as reminder 4 me and all here .:)

i've done today paying my zakat fitrah (for myself only) after Zuhur jamaah prayer in mosque here in my country.

i came early as the Amil(person in charge of collecting) is already waiting in the mosque.Anyhow there is a lot of methods to pay nowday.

hurry..hurry the Amir(collector) & the poor and needy plus new converted(mualaf) and etc..is waiting for us...

"the faster the better "

wasalam.

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Wa alaykum salaam

Just wanted to know, does anyone no of any good charity compaines....legit ones :tongue:

:wasalam:

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Wa alaykum salaam

I usually send it to Islamic relief, thot id try somewer different....

Jazakallah khair for these...

wasalaam

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Assalamualaykum dear all,

Surely we should race one another in doing good deeds, but at the same token, lets keep a few Verses of the the Glorious Qu'ran in mind:

"O you who believe! Do not render in vain your sadaqah (charity) by reminders of your generosity or by injury, like him who spends his wealth to be seen of men, and he dos not believe in Allah, nor the Last Day. His likeness is the likeness of a smooth rock on which is a little dust; on it falls heavy rain which leaves it bare. They are not able to do anything with what they have earned. And Allah does not guide the disbelieving people." Surah Al-Baqarah Verse 264 (2:264)

"And the likeness of those who spend their wealth seeking Allah's Pleasure while they in their ownselves are sure and certain that Allah will reward them (for their spending in His Cause), is the likeness of a garden on a height; heavy rain falls on it and it doubles its yield of harvest. And if it does not receive heavy rain, light rain suffices it. And Allah is All-Seer (Knows well) of what you do." Surah Al-Baqarah Verse 265 (2:265)

"And whatever you spend for spendings (e.g. in sadaqah-charity for Allah's Cause) or whatever vow you make, be sure Allah knows it all. And for the Zalimun (wrong doers) there are no helpers." Surah Al-Baqarah Verse 270 (2:70)

"If you disclose your sadaqat (almsgiving), it is well; but if you conceal them and give them to the poor, that is better for you. (Allah) will expiate you some of your sins. And Allah is Well-Acquainted with what you do." Surah Al-Baqarah Verse 271 (2:271)

On the other hand, Allah says:
"Those who spend their wealth (in Allah's Cause) by night and day, in secret and in public, they shall have their reward with their Lord. On them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve." Surah Al-Baqarah Verse 274 (2:274)

This was just a reminder for us all. Insha'ALLAH, may we all benefit from these beautiful Verses of the Qur'an and may Allah give us the ability to comprehend its Wisdom AMEEN YA RABB!

Ma'Salama...

Kayote

Salam

Thankyou for that. I thought people give the zakat out in Ramadan for it is surely better then.

WaAliekum Assalam