Allah Hates Us To Sleep on Stomach!!

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:
Sheikh Bilal Philips puts forth overwhelming scientific evidennce that supports why Allah hates for us to sleep on the stomach.

1 thing the Sheikh didn't mention that is that shaytan sleeps on his stomach!!:SMILY286:

[yt]lieK4EzFCWA[/yt]

wasalam alikom..

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

For those who post "I heard...." please provide daleel for the statements. If the information you are spreading is incorrect and someone commits a sin unnknowingly then you are responsible.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

q8penpals

Salam

So, what about those of us who flop like fish WHILE we are sleeping and end up on our stomachs? I don't GO to sleep on my stomach, but I frequently wake UP on my stomach. Surely I can't be punished for something I do unpurposefully while sleeping!?!?

??

Lana

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
If you purposely go to sleep on your stomach, knowing it's not right then its on you, but if you are asleep obviously you are not accountable. When we are sleeping,we are in another state and unaware of what we are doing. Allah knows best.:hearts:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member

Many posts have been deleted as requested and due to the confusion of this matter. As for what has been narrated in this issue, then this is what I was able to find in such short time,

Ya’eesh ibn Tihfah al-Ghifaari reported that his father said,

“I stayed as a guest with the Messenger of Allaah sallAllaahu `alayhi wasallam, with those of the poor whom he hosted. The Messenger of Allaah sallAllaahu `alayhi wasallam, came out in the night to check up on his guests, and saw me lying on my stomach. He prodded me with his foot and said, ‘Do not lie in this manner, for it is a way of lying that Allaah hates.’”

According to another report, the Prophet sallAllaahu `alayhi wasallam, prodded him with his foot and woke him up and said,

“Do not lie like this, for this is how the people of Hell lie.”

[Reported by Ahmad, al-Fath al-Rabbaani, 14/244-245; by al-Tirmidhi, no. 2798, Shaakir edn.; and by Abu Dawood, al-Sunan, Kitaab al-Adab, no. 5040, al-Da’aas edn. Also reported in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 2270-2271]

Shaykh Saalih Al-Munajjid concluded that this is therefore a general-prohibition. See the full fatwa here.

Salam

So, what about those of us who flop like fish WHILE we are sleeping and end up on our stomachs? I don't GO to sleep on my stomach, but I frequently wake UP on my stomach. Surely I can't be punished for something I do unpurposefully while sleeping!?!?

??

Lana

In response to the above, then inshaa' Allaah this hadeeth will suffice. The Messenger of Allaah, sallAllaahu `alayhi wasallam said,

"The Pen has been lifted from three; from the sleeper until he awakes, from the minor until he grows up, and from the insane until he regains sanity."
[Recorded by Imaam An-Nasaa'ee and authenticated by Shaykh Al-Albaanee]

This means that these three types of people are not accounted for their actions until something effects their condition, be it puberty, sanity or simply waking up. Baarak Allaahu feekum.

:wasalam:

Salaam,

For those who post "I heard...." please provide daleel for the statements. If the information you are spreading is incorrect and someone commits a sin unnknowingly then you are responsible.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

sister chill out, not every body here write whatever he hears from tom dick and jerry. and people also not walk with daleel in pocket as not everybody is sheikhul hadiths.

I have heard that the the people of hell will sleep on their stomach. i mean lay down.

“Do not lie like this, for this is how the people of Hell lie.”
[Reported by Ahmad, al-Fath al-Rabbaani, 14/244-245; by al-Tirmidhi, no. 2798, Shaakir edn.; and by Abu Dawood, al-Sunan, Kitaab al-Adab, no. 5040, al-Da’aas edn. Also reported in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 2270-2271]

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
Salam alaikum brothers and sisters

Ya Allah I 'm very very afraid by what I 've read: I sleep on my stomach and I try everything to change but no way it's still the same. This is the only position where I can find sleep.:confused:

If anyone of you have a solution to my problem I take it.
Jazikum Allah

OsMaN_93

Here to help

Ya Allah I 'm very very afraid by what I 've read: I sleep on my stomach and I try everything to change but no way it's still the same. This is the only position where I can find sleep.:confused:

Jazikum Allah
salam sis
all u av to do is pray 4 Allah that he cures yuu and try and sleep on yr side :(
no other choice
thats why children should always sleep on side .. so they get used to it
waslam

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
Thx bro and I think this is the best advice : pray to Allah sabhanu wa taala and inchallah everything will be ok

Allah have mercy on our souls and forgive us:tti_sister:
Amin

sal12

i have the same problem! since last year ive been finding it so comfortable to sleep on my stomach and i didnt know it was bad. but yeh i'll pray to Allah to insha'allah to cure me!

Greek_Rose_2005

Jazikum Allah
TRY TO PUT PILLOWS ON EACH SIDE OF YOU sometimes this can help or try laying on your back and put a pillow under your knewws ( to help relieve pressure on the knees)

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
salam bro
no it's about the bed. It's come from my birth when my mom used to put me on my stomach to sleep. SO all these years I could not sleep in other position than on my stomach.
when I slep on my stomach, I feel secure, cozy... and I fall aseep right away
I can spend all night on my back and sleeping wont come subhanallah...

I'm so desperate and I don't want Allah hates me for that:girl3:
HELP ME PLZ