Allah is always here!

slave_of_Allah

Assalamu alikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu

No soul in this dunya is alone - not for a second. Allah is always here for us. The one who feels alone, forgets that Allah is here.

Wa'alikum aslaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Wa'alykum Salaam Wa'rehmatulah,

I agree.
Plus, let me share this one ayaah of the Quran:
“He is the First (nothing is before Him) and the Last (nothing is after Him), the Most High (nothing is above Him) and the Most Near (nothing is nearer than Him) [al-Hadeed 57:3]

He Almighty is near us by means of His Angels who record our deeds, so he's near us by His knowledge. Subhan Allah!

slave_of_Allah

Wa'alykum Salaam Wa'rehmatulah,

I agree.
Plus, let me share this one ayaah of the Quran:
“He is the First (nothing is before Him) and the Last (nothing is after Him), the Most High (nothing is above Him) and the Most Near (nothing is nearer than Him) [al-Hadeed 57:3]

He Almighty is near us by means of His Angels who record our deeds, so he's near us by His knowledge. Subhan Allah!

Jazka'Allah Khair for sharing this my dear sister. Indeed there is nothing more soothing than words of Qur'an!!!

I pray Allah blesses your soul with al Firadausal A'la, and you are in Allah's shade on the day of judgement. I pray that the remaining life you have, is spent in rememberance of Allah. Aameen!!!!

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Barak Allah feekum, sister. Ameen upon the beautiful, sincere Duas; and I wish the same for you and your lovely family.

Stay blessed.

slave_of_Allah

Barak Allah feekum, sister. Ameen upon the beautiful, sincere Duas; and I wish the same for you and your lovely family.

Stay blessed.

Subhna'Allah! I pray Allah always blesses you to speak words that are very soothing to ones soul, and makes you last deed your best. Aameen!!!

halime786

Assalamu alikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu

No soul in this dunya is alone - not for a second. Allah is always here for us. The one who feels alone, forgets that Allah is here.

Wa'alikum aslaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu

Very true and well put at that!