~Allah name for mobile screensaver.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:bismillah:

:salam2:

Here super wonderful screensavers,

Upload to handphone and computer, This ~Allah name~ super best for screensaver.:mashallah:

May Allah blesses upon families and associates that make this beautiful screensaver and May Allah swt blesses upon all muslims~Amin!

Take Care!
Thank you,
~Wassalam

(p.s~pls switch to another image before getting to the toilet due to respecting the holiness~Thank you)

Here you are
Plz click on the picture(thks)
V
v
V

Attachments

• ~Allah.gif
    ~Allah.gif
    70.8 KB · Views: 1,737
  • ~~Allah.gif
    ~~Allah.gif
    7.8 KB · Views: 1,595
  • ~Allah..gif
    ~Allah..gif
    201.6 KB · Views: 1,641
  • ~allah in heart.gif
    ~allah in heart.gif
    17.2 KB · Views: 1,657
  • ~Allah~.gif
    ~Allah~.gif
    331.4 KB · Views: 1,647
  • Allah.gif
    Allah.gif
    31.8 KB · Views: 1,503
  • Allah     ..gif
    Allah ..gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 1,503
  • Allah      ..gif
    Allah ..gif
    5.1 KB · Views: 1,609
  • allah name in crystal.gif
    allah name in crystal.gif
    7.9 KB · Views: 1,478
  • Allah!.gif
    Allah!.gif
    15.9 KB · Views: 2,903

revert2007

Love Fishing
I have a question.Is it permissible to have Allah's name as a screen saver in the mobile phone?usually people tend to take their mobile phones to the toilet and do you think it is appropriate to have Allah's name in mobile?same goes to using quran as ringtone or athan as ringtone.

This question goes to those who take mobile phones to toilet.

4mMadara2Amina

As salam alykom :)

I have a question.Is it permissible to have Allah's name as a screen saver in the mobile phone?usually people tend to take their mobile phones to the toilet and do you think it is appropriate to have Allah's name in mobile?same goes to using quran as ringtone or athan as ringtone.

This question goes to those who take mobile phones to toilet.

Pluss we can't deny that we are placing phones where ever we want. It can be a floor or the chair, the bag what we put on the floor... It would be nice to know actually for me too.

May ALLAH shows us the right. Amen.:tti_sister:

uskupi

assalam alaikum ... it childish to do so , actualy our DEEN is to be taken seriously ....assalam alaikum

uskupi

assalam alaikum ,...as the question "wether is permited to have Allah SWT name as screen sever" is concerned ...that question should be put to a Scholar ...assalam alaikum

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

:hearts::hearts:Jazaka Allahu Khayr:tti_sister:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~
allah-gif.7250

You are most Welcome ,sister :)

~Take Care!
Thank you,

~Wassalam :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

assalam alaikum ,...as the question "wether is permited to have Allah SWT name as screen sever" is concerned ...that question should be put to a Scholar ...assalam alaikum

~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~
brothers n sisters,
Dear
revert2007 ,
4mMadara2Amina ,
uskupi ,

About Allah screensavers~
Special reminder~Please do respect the holiness in whatever u do :)

It's the matter of like handle it with Xtra Xtras care!
This (special) Allah screensaver if one not too certain about uploading it to the cellphone the respective person too can upload it to another devices like computer,psp,ps3 etc..etc...dat one do not bring to the toilet n place it on the floor :astag: so not necessary the screensavers is function for mobile uses only but one may use as computer's wallpaper or as one avatar e.t.c....e.t.c
so as to respect the holiness:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

Thanks you,

4mMadara2Amina

~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~
brothers n sisters,
Dear
revert2007 ,
4mMadara2Amina ,
uskupi ,

About Allah screensavers~
Special reminder~Please do respect the holiness in whatever u do :)

It's the matter of like handle it with Xtra Xtras care!
This (special) Allah screensaver if one not too certain about uploading it to the cellphone the respective person too can upload it to another devices like computer,psp,ps3 etc..etc...dat one do not bring to the toilet n place it on the floor :astag: so not necessary the screensavers is function for mobile uses only but one may use as computer's wallpaper or as one avatar e.t.c....e.t.c
so as to respect the holiness:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

Thanks you,

Thank you for the information :hearts:
Well anyway about wallapers - I like them :hijabi: