Allahu Akbar!..Unbelievable Donations in Dubai

slave_of_Allah

Masha'Allah I am so happy to hear that there are Muslims helping each other. SubhanAllah, it brings tears to my eyes. I pray Allah rewards all those that have made a contribution in some way or the other. I pray to Allah that the love we have for one another continues to grow and blosom in our hearts. Aameen.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:
Is Dubai channel and dubai tv the same??
:wasalam:

Yes akhi..they are the same..I apologize for not replying earlier..your post was so small I did not notice it..so yeah..if you have Dubai tv you can watch the news about this campaign..

aslam o alikum
ALlah ho Akbar!
mashallah mashallah :) see us muslim brothers are together

And Inshallah we will *always* be together..until the akhirah inshallah!

Asalamu alaykum

:ma: Allahu AKbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar

this made me cry, they are good muslims out there. Alhamdulilah! may Allah subhana wata'ala bless them and grant them janatul firdowsa amiin.

wasalam

You are so right sister..there are good muslims out there..it's just that they are so many obstacles in their way :(

salam aleikum
What a great news ...!!!!!!!!!

SubhanAllah ,Alhamdulillah ,Allah Akbar..

May Allah unite us all MUSlims and make us strong in our deen ..ameen

Jazakallah khair sister Muslimah 86 ,keep us updated..

waaleikum salam

Ameen & Ameen ukhti..and inshallah if I hear more updates I will make sure I put them here :)

Salaam,

And the Muslims Insha'Allah will march to Palestine...but we have to stop the murdering first.

Inshallah!..if we get "obstacles" out of the way (think treacherous governments..and oppressing national borders..*SIGH*)..many will march and march and march until they see The Dome of The Rock and pray in Masjid Al-Aqsa!!!

Masha'Allah I am so happy to hear that there are Muslims helping each other. SubhanAllah, it brings tears to my eyes. I pray Allah rewards all those that have made a contribution in some way or the other. I pray to Allah that the love we have for one another continues to grow and blosom in our hearts. Aameen.

Ameen..Ameen..Ameen...inshallah this is only the beginning of unity..and inshallah we always prove even ourselves wrong when it comes to our will and capability of helping each other :)

slave_of_Allah

Ameen..Ameen..Ameen...inshallah this is only the beginning of unity..and inshallah we always prove even ourselves wrong when it comes to our will and capability of helping each other :)

:wasalam:[/QUOTE]

SubhanAllah I couldn't agree more.

Rashadi

I am watching the Dubai Channel..there is a national compaign for collecting donations for the people of Gaza...

So far...

308,397,224 Dirhams (about $84 Million) had been collected so far!!! (this is not even FINAL!)

This number is coming STRAIGHT from the report..from the screen in front of me...this made me cry wallahi...

Sobhanallah..If Muslims are given the chance..they can change the WORLD!

Allahu Akbar!

These are donations by PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME!!!

Businesses..shaikhs..and shaikhas..and wealthy figures..began contributing as well...

The anchor says the figures are increasing by the MINUTE...and there are people calling asking if they can send *material* donations not only MONETARY...many have pledged building houses...sponsoring orphans...and building hospitals..it's amazing..some people are donating *millions* at a time!

Allahu Akbar!

These are the Muslims I know..This IS Muslim BROTHERHOOD

We need to have faith in our Ummah..we need to have faith in our Ummah..

MashaAllah, I am so happy to hear the great news and how there are Muslims helping. May Allah increase out Iman, may we have taqwa and unite as Muslims to stand up for justice and defeat oppression and injustice. I am happy to see our brothers in Sudan also protesting and this shows our strong brotherhood. May Allah (swt) help our brothers in Sudan too and everywhere in the world, Amin. Thank you sister for posting this and it made me happy to hear it, Jazak Allah khayr.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
MashaAllah, I am so happy to hear the great news and how there are Muslims helping. May Allah increase out Iman, may we have taqwa and unite as Muslims to stand up for justice and defeat oppression and injustice. I am happy to see our brothers in Sudan also protesting and this shows our strong brotherhood. May Allah (swt) help our brothers in Sudan too and everywhere in the world, Amin. Thank you sister for posting this and it made me happy to hear it, Jazak Allah khayr.

Ameen akhi..inshallah all Muslims enjoy peace and prosperity..and may we all put our efforts together to stand against injustice and obliterating it

Doing my math, that will be returned $840-5,880 million and maybe even more. I say it's a good investment!

It will be returned as what akhi?..pardon me..I did not understand what you meant..Inshallah you'll pass by again and clarify what you meant :)

salamu alaykum .

may Allah subhanahu reward the and make us one hearth inchae Allah taala.

Ya Rab Ameen!...Inshallah we will be akhi..Inshallah we will be

onlooker100

There has been alot of fund raising here in the UK also but not to those scales. I pray that Allah rewards our borthers and sister everywhere who have made donation. I pray that Allah increases the weight of good deeds on the day of judgement for all these people. I also pray that by His mercy Allah(ST) unites the ummah upon this kind of work and makes it the starting point of something great.
I also think we should not have a reactionary attitude to these events but acknowledge that nothing happens without His permission. In this context we should continue making donation to Palestine when this event passes.
I only hope this money is used wisely and it reaches those most in need (especially the families of the mujahideen).
I also hope there is a proper structured approach to spending this donation and not swallowed up by bureacracy.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

There has been alot of fund raising here in the UK also but not to those scales. I pray that Allah rewards our borthers and sister everywhere who have made donation. I pray that Allah increases the weight of good deeds on the day of judgement for all these people. I also pray that by His mercy Allah(ST) unites the ummah upon this kind of work and makes it the starting point of something great.
I also think we should not have a reactionary attitude to these events but acknowledge that nothing happens without His permission. In this context we should continue making donation to Palestine when this event passes.
I only hope this money is used wisely and it reaches those most in need (especially the families of the mujahideen).
I also hope there is a proper structured approach to spending this donation and not swallowed up by bureacracy.

Ameen a million times to your beautiful dua'as akhi...and if Allah has willed for His suffering servants to receive such help..inshallah He will look over it and with His Power protect it..so it may get to them and aid them in their time of need and for all time to come :)

DMana

Alhamdulillah......
Those are the greatest investment

sister purified

:salam2::
allahuakbar::allahuakbar::allahuakbar:
this thread has made me soooooooooooooooo happy!!MashaAllah for these posts...its so good to read something so nice happening to gaza for a change!may Allah bless us and them and all the muslims everywhere..and may our ummah become stronger and more united.

wantobeMumin

Allah o Akbar

WALLAHI events like these will only make us stronger...This is the will of Allah

INshallah we will defeat our enemy INShALLAH.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
sallam alaykum.

it's a good news for me and you brothers and sisters and great mercy from Allah subhanahu that near to my home a brothers injured and their famillies from Gaza are in a military hospital of Rabat , in Morocco to day .
the moroccan air forces with medicals professionals deported some of our brothers with their famillies from Egypt to Morocco yesturday .
alhamdulilah .

i realy want to go their and huge them and comfort them , but is difficult.

may Allah subhanahu give us victory upon this criminals , ya rab ya rab .

Mashallah..La Qowta Illa Billah..it is actions like that..that bring relief to the spirit and to the faith in our ummah..and akhi try your best to visit..if you could..inshallah you will earn the ajer..if not..then you know that al-a'amalo bil niyat wa li kolli 'emre'en ma nawa :)

Alhamdulillah......
Those are the greatest investment

Inshallah they will be akhi..alhamduliallah for the kindness He (swt) instills in the hearts of His servants

:salam2::
allahuakbar::allahuakbar::allahuakbar:
this thread has made me soooooooooooooooo happy!!MashaAllah for these posts...its so good to read something so nice happening to gaza for a change!may Allah bless us and them and all the muslims everywhere..and may our ummah become stronger and more united.

I am even happier to know that I have made you happy sister...alhamduliallah...and ameen for your beautiful dua'a..ameen & ameen & ameen!

Allah o Akbar

WALLAHI events like these will only make us stronger...This is the will of Allah

INshallah we will defeat our enemy INShALLAH.

Ya Rab!...Inshallah we will defeat all of our enemies..and we earn the blessing of peace

Allahu akbar
Allahu akbar
allahu akbar

Time and time again..Allahu Akbar!

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
Assalamu Allaicomu Wa Rahmetullah We Barakatuhu

Thank you sister for sharing this news with us Mashallah.
I really can not say that this was some sacrifice or something unbelively because Alhadmulillah it is not.I can not say either that it has couse thears in my eyes becasue it did not,and I can not say that this is BROTHERHOOD,it is rather say only HUMANHOOD.!!!

And SubhanAllah we can not accept Allahs reword for something that is only our duty to do.Dubai should rather do in stranghting thier iman Inshallah,and try to not alow kaifirs and unbelviers to do everything that they want Astagfirullah,and some of them(meaning leaders of the contry and shaiks) are friends with these zionis,Jews and Chiristian and Allah knows the best,and Inshallah Allah will Judge them like all of us.

But still I am galde that some actions are finaly taken Mashallah.
Today I was talking with my grandmother about these happinings in Gaza,and my grandmother was very angry becasue of eveything that is happeing and in one moment she said:"It is enough that Iran is doing eveything alone for help to Muslim countreis Mashallah".

Alhamdulillah it is good news that at least some other actions were taken,excpet the actions of help only from Iran Mashallah.

May Allah protect and keep our brothers and sisters in Palstine and in all other Muslim countries.
Salam.

Masha Allah sis asja the same what i wanted to say thats not a sacrifice beside the Babies and women blood spread they do not need money

They Need a force to come and bring safe to them
each Moment passed there is a brother or sister or A CHILD paying the price by their
blood and their soul
then what the is the use of the Money ? the Vivtims who are in the hospitals do they need or dream of Money? Do they want All the muslims world watching them like that and giving them charity for watching their families and city destroyed ?
they dream of force come and take their revenge ..........................

they want safe place so they cant go hide................

I offer something better whynt all muslims countries open their houses for them? hosting them in their houses ?

lets the kings and princes of the gulf rich countries open their palaces for them to host them
let all ARAB COUNTRY HOST THEM ..............
to give them the safe the feeling of the real love and help

until this war stop ?

Alhamdullah may Allah reward All who give charity ameen ameen ( insha Allah Allah will reward them alhamdullah)

did you see watch some one Die infront of your eyes and your response to give him or her charity? what is the use ? its too late .........

MAY BE this Money would be Amazing before the War time

Allah give signs to Ummah when we Watch them living without food
they were hungry before the War no even bread

but All the ummah watch them suffer from the begninng from hunger and no one move subhan Allah

Now the Disaster is NOT UNDER CONTROL this is the time of force not charity

its Time to open our houses for hosting them and saving their souls

if our countries not want our army go their and save them we can do our best to invite them to our houses and host them and get them out all what they getting through

until the war is stop

this is not fair to watch them die not fair at all

They May Need water to drink
They May Need electricity to see
They May Need food to eat

but what they really need a security

WHAT we see is a chemical war against our brothers and sisters we have to stop them

watch the israel`s Soldiers what they wear and how they cover their faces ? due to chemical war against Gaza

Do you know what is the white phosphore and how it affects? Remmeber the israel soldiers for each building 5 bombs of white phosphorus at least at the one building to make sure they are dead but completly burnt

610x.jpg

633067.jpg

1_882312_1_34.jpg

Effects of exposure to WP weapons
Incandescent particles of WP cast off by a WP weapon's initial explosion can produce extensive, deep (second and third degree), burns. Phosphorus burns carry a greater risk of mortality than other forms of burns due to the absorption of phosphorus into the body through the burned area, resulting in liver, heart and kidney damage, and in some cases multi-organ failure.[22] These weapons are particularly dangerous to exposed people because white phosphorus continues to burn unless deprived of oxygen or until it is completely consumed. In some cases, burns are limited to areas of exposed skin because the smaller WP particles do not burn completely through personal clothing before being consumed. According to GlobalSecurity.org, quoted by The Guardian, "White phosphorus results in painful chemical burn injuries"[

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49142

HASBUNA Allah wa nema Al wakil what else remain? where is the people who go and save them?

They need a Physical help

jazakum Allah khayran and May Allah bless all Ummah and who give a help.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Masha Allah sis asja the same what i wanted to say thats not a sacrifice beside the Babies and women blood spread they do not need money

They Need a force to come and bring safe to them
each Moment passed there is a brother or sister or A CHILD paying the price their
blood their soul so what the usee of the Money for them ? even the live who are full the hospitals do they need Money? Do they want All the muslims world watching them like that and giving them charity for watching their families andcity destroyed ?
they want force they want someone to take their revenge

they want to feel safe to go a place to hide

i offer something better whynt all muslims countries open their houses for them? hosting them in their houses ?

lets the kings and princes of the gulf rich countries open their palaces for them to host them
let all ARAB COUNTRY HOST THEM
to give them the safe the feeling of the real love andhelp

until this war stop

Alhamdullah may Allah reward All who give charity ameen ameen ( insha Allah Allah will reward them alhamdullah)

did you see watch some one Die infront of your eyes and your response to give him or her charity? what is the use

MAY BE this Money would be Amazing before the War

Allah give signs to Ummah when we Watch them living without food
they were hungry before the War no even bread

but All the ummah watch them suffer from the hunger subhan Allah

Now the Disaster is NOT UNDER CONTROL this is the time of force not charity

its Time to open our houses for hosting them and saving their soules

if our countries not want our army go their and save them we can do our best to invite them to our houses and host them and get them out all what they get through

until the war is stop

this is not fair to watch them die not fair at all

They May Need water to drink
They May Need electricity to see
They May Need food to eat

but what they really need a security

jazakum Allah khayran and May Allah bless all Ummah and who give a help

Ukhti...

Have you read about Haq Al-'Awda???

If Palestinians leave...their lands..homes..whatever they own..it becomes under the ownership of the Israeli government...and they can NEVER return IT or return TO it!

I think our Palistinean brothers and sisters are staying in their land for a reason..their love for it..is reason enough for them to stay!

and sister...Alhamduliallah for whatever Allah wills...if Allah had willed for a number of them to be martyred or killed on the hands of Zionists..then NOTHING could have prevented that..and NOTHING can change it...this is the qadar of Palestinians...

I am moved to tears upon the ones who come on tv...finding their loved ones amongst the dead..and they walk away saying...LA ILAHA ILLA ALLAH...YA ALLAH WE HAVE NONE BUT YOU!...*THAT* is *FORCE*...*THAT* is *FAITH* in Allah's will...

We should never belittle the efforts of our brothers and sisters...I now trust that if some members of our Ummah were allowed the chance...they would actually go to Gaza and do something..but believe me...there will be obstacles to stop them before they even take *step two* of acting out their intentions...

Let's all feel the joy of the actions taken by our brothers and sisters..and show our gratefulness to Allah first and then our appreciation to them second...

and ameen to your dua'a ukhti :)

nori suja'i

Assalamualeikum,
I believe muslim countries are more richer then the west and if united muslim countries can buy more sophisticated arms but that was not the goal for muslim to live in this world, a tempprarily world.
Wallahualam.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
SubhanAllah!!!
May Allah inspire more of us who can give to give!
Ameen.
It is so good to know that the Ummah cares for each other.Thank you for leeting us know ya ukhti! :)
Hope the money reaches the needy inshaAllah.

warda A

Sister
salam

MashaAllah
that is great, even here(yemen) people are donating, i do not have the figure but certainly not to the standard of the gulf countries,some even want to go themselves.
and i really hope all that money reaches the people in need and as someone said.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

This is a great thread mashaALLAH. JazakALLAH khair dear sister.

This is the time of us for unity. This it the time for us to give. This is the time for us to care. Moreover, this is the time for us to save.

It really brought tears to my eyes when I read about those little children donating their piggy-banked money and coins saying "This is for Filisteen". Allaahu Akbar. Allaahu Akbar. Allaahu Akbar. This is the way how we have to raise our children. This is what we have to teach to our children. MaashaaALLAAH.

To clarify what brother ayman1 has said, it is mentioned in Al-Quran and hadith of Rasoolullah (saw) that good deeds of a muslim will be rewarded from ten to seven hundred times.

"The parable of those who spend their wealth in the path of Allah is that of a grain of corn: it grows seven ears and in each ear are a hundred grains. Allah gives increase to whom He wills. And Allah is All-Embracing, All-Knowing." (Quran 2:261).

Also here is a hadith about it. Imam Ahmed recorded that Abu Hurayrah (Radiyallahu Ta'aala 'Anh) said that the messenger of Allah said; "Every good deed that the son of Adam performs will be multiplied ten folds, to seven hundred folds, to many other folds, to as much as Allah wills..."

So when we multiply $84m by 10, we get a total of $840m. And when we multiply $84m by 700, we get a total of $58,800m (sorry one zero was missing in brother ayman1's figure). Therefore they can get a reward from $840m to $58,800m and even more, depending how strong their intention and iiman is. Allahu Akbar. What a great Investment for Aakhirah.

Also I would like to mention about the prostration we had here yesterday to show that we are with our brothers and sisters. Although I personally do not like prostrations, I have joined it. They have started a Fund Raising Campaign for our brothers and sisters of Palestine. That is a moment where I saw the brotherhood of Islam. Many, many and many brothers and sisters donated according to their ability. MashaALLAH. Still it is going on while I am writing this also. We had finished the prostration to a mosque where Sheikh Mohamed Shaheem Ali Saeed prayed Qunut Nazilah with us. It made almost everyone to cry although we do not know Arabic. Subuhaanallah.

O ALLAH! You are the Lord Who gave us victory over Kuffar on the Day of Badr, while our number was 300 and they were in thousands and while our weapons were less and weak. Grant us victory over the Kuffar. Make our Mujahids stronger and grant them patience. O ALLAH! Make our iiman strong as the time of Badr and grant us strong unity. Amiin Ya Rabbal 'Aalamiin.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh.

-brother IbnAdam-