Alsalamu Aliakom Warahmatu Allahi Wabarakatu

Aouoodubillah

:bismillah:
:shahadah:
:salam2:
Im new to this site so I'll start by introducing myself.
I am a convert/revert to Islam and have been for approximately 1 and a half years :subhanallah:
I am 16, turning 17 this year and am in my final year of high school.:SMILY47:
I am an Aboriginal (Indigenous Australian) and prior to becoming muslim I was bored with my life and looking for reason and why we are here although I went to a christian school.
I want to get married soon :inshallah:
And although many of you may think I am too young I think think that I am old enough in my mind.
I have one question that I would like to ask and please give your opinion on this topic as I am undecided as to whether I am for or against it.
If mingling between women and men that are not their mahram is haraam then is it permissible for women and men to do so online i.e. forums, chat.
Thankyou in advance.
Look forward to chatting to you all,
:wasalam:

zarah

Islam
Staff member
:bismillah:
:shahadah:
Im new to this site so I'll start by introducing myself.
I am a convert/revert to Islam and have been for approximately 1 and a half years :subhanallah:
I am 16, turning 17 this year and am in my final year of high school.:SMILY47:
I am an Aboriginal (Indigenous Australian) and prior to becoming muslim I was bored with my life and looking for reason and why we are here although I went to a christian school.
I want to get married soon :inshallah:
And although many of you may think I am too young I think think that I am old enough in my mind.
I have one question that I would like to ask and please give your opinion on this topic as I am undecided as to whether I am for or against it.
If mingling between women and men that are not their mahram is haraam then is it permissible for women and men to do so online i.e. forums, chat.
Thankyou in advance.
Look forward to chatting to you all,

:SMILY206:

Well first of all welcome to the family, Inshallah hope you benefit from this site.Mashallah you have started thinking of marriage already.

Online Chatting?? I have created a thread for this topic before, check it out, Inshallah it should help.

Aouoodubillah

:SMILY206:

Well first of all welcome to the family, Inshallah hope you benefit from this site.Mashallah you have started thinking of marriage already.

Online Chatting?? I have created a thread for this topic before, check it out, Inshallah it should help.

:mashallah: I will be sure to check it out now, thankyou. :jazaak: