Am I a Munafiq?

majormuss

:salam2:
Of-late I have developed this strange tendency that makes me doubt internally things I hear from the Quran, Da'awah etc. I have tried as much as possible but I can't resist from that sickness. Normally, I am a person who constantly listens to Quran mp3s, Da'wahs etc. But it seems it is not adding any fear to my heart. When I heard today, Suratul Ahzaab(33) where Allah talks about the Munafiq, I felt a fear that maybe my current behavior might be associated with that of the Munafiq. I am very fearful and I need help. Have you experienced the likes of this before? and How can I cure myself from this frightening situation.
:wasalam:
Innal Munaafiquuna Fid Darki Asfali Minan Nar( Very the Hypocrites will be the lowest among the Fire!!)

rayray

Of-late I have developed this strange tendency that makes me doubt internally things I hear from the Quran, Da'awah etc. I have tried as much as possible but I can't resist from that sickness. Normally, I am a person who constantly listens to Quran mp3s, Da'wahs etc. But it seems it is not adding any fear to my heart. When I heard today, Suratul Ahzaab(33) where Allah talks about the Munafiq, I felt a fear that maybe my current behavior might be associated with that of the Munafiq. I am very fearful and I need help. Have you experienced the likes of this before? and How can I cure myself from this frightening situation.
:wasalam:
Innal Munaafiquuna Fid Darki Asfali Minan Nar( Very the Hypocrites will be the lowest among the Fire!!)

Salam

...Why should it add fear? Is it suppose to add fear?

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

but good news for you is tht only believers fear hypocrisy. hypocrites do not worry at all about hypocrisy. :)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Your concerns are indicative of a person who is well on the way to humility. The words of Allah are becoming real. They are no longer words. We stop when we hear the Quran.
It is a blessing.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam Alaikum

In Islam our eeman is balanced with two wings: one is the love for Allah SWT and fear of Allah SWT[Taqwa]..without any of them we wont be able to balance on our journey on this divine path...Islam...both of them are needed equally....

Walaikum assslam

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
you are not a Munafiq at all!!!you are a good muslim and what you felt by reading the Quran was a warning for you to avoid this sin...maybe before becoming a muslim,you made something bad and now you feel like if the words of Allah are hitting you.....I felt the same feeling the first times I opened the Quran:I belonged to hindus religion but didn't practise it neither believe in it...when I started reading those verses in which Allah will punish the Mushrik with the Hell,I felt so guilty(in my home there were many hindus statues and I feared them even if I didn't believe in them) that I renounced reading it for much time.the Quran had the strenght to hit myself in my weak points,it was "punishing"me for my misbelieving.I was so frightened that I began reading it after some months,when I understood my mistakes I was ready to face them and surrendered to Allah's power...the Quran showed me my sins but at the same time it gave me the chance to take the right way...So,dear bro/sis,don't worry,Allah is the All-Forgiver,if you repent to Him:hearts:

majormuss

Mashallah... I am a bit relieved to learn that I maybe have chance. thanks a lot.. I will keep striving to rid myself of my problem(Inshallah). May Allah streghten our hearts and make all of us steadfast. Jazakallah!!