Am I the only one?

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Allah swt created miracles

:salam2:

Am I the only one here who does not accept 'scientific miracles' as valid miracles/arguments?

:wasalam:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

Allah swt created miracles and no one!Even when the prophet of Allah swt were to made some xtraordinary in those days for da' wah purposes all but with the help of Allah swt only without Allah swt help nothing can happened!

~Allahu Akhbar!
:hawla:

~May Allah swt shower blesses upon all muslim~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

_mif_

In my opinion, a scientific arguments are sometimes parallel to the sources of Islamic law (Al-Quran and Hadith). But sometimes not.

So I think the point is: Whether you believe or not with the scientific arguments to strengthen the Islamic concept, first you must believe Al Quran and Sunnah more than other things. And that is enough.

As for me, if the scientific arguments is parallel with Islamic concept, then I will believe it. But if not, then I will not.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Can you give an example of the scientific arguments people use against the Qur'an?

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

and what about this:

One example of the events foretold in the Quran is the victory of the Romans over the Persians within three to nine years after the Romans were defeated by the Persians.

God has said in the Quran: The Romans have been defeated in the nearest land (to the Arabian Peninsula), and they, after their defeat, will be victorious within bedd’ (three to nine) years.... (Quran, 30:2-4)

abou elkacem

In my opinion, a scientific arguments are sometimes parallel to the sources of Islamic law (Al-Quran and Hadith). But sometimes not.

the Quran is parallel to the scientific laws , no doubt , it is true that we cannot consider it as a merely scientific book but I think that science can be used to argue with non-believers especially those trusting only their mind and scientific process of thinking.

Al-Indunisiy

I think that science can be used to argue with non-believers especially those trusting only their mind and scientific process of thinking.

Sorry but I don’t think it is so. Science, as far as I’ve read and understood, is a method whose contents are not absolute, it is not a collection of facts/popular factoids. Therefore, using science for da3wah sounds more like quote mining to me.

I think that the target audiences (which I marked in bold for the sake of brevity) would mostly be un-affected. It would only work for those who are already muslims. Then, even already muslims are sometimes un-affected. Case in point: me.

BTW: I think describing them as ‘trusting only their mind’ is not accureate. It’s more like ‘lending credence more to their rationale than their guts and emotions’, or ‘use their guts and feelings/emotion only for the sake of convenience’.

abou elkacem

the important question nowadays is "how do we communicate with the non believers ? and what will make them embrace ISLAM ? how can we convince them ? in many parts of the world people started looking at religion as mere imagination that lacks evidence and proof especially with the rise of scientific discoveries . science became a weapon to demolish religion and the bible is a victim of that movement . but they can't be successfu when coming to the Coran because it is full of scientific truth. That's why many people from europe , Asia , america convert to ISLAM when they hear about what the Coran says about creation and human embryos...many sceientists embraces ISLAM because it is shown that the Quran does not contadict scientific reality. so why dont we use it as an arguement ? of course Daawa is not a science lecture from the Quran , but why dont we use it to convince people and show them the truth.?

_mif_

the Quran is parallel to the scientific laws , no doubt , it is true that we cannot consider it as a merely scientific book but I think that science can be used to argue with non-believers especially those trusting only their mind and scientific process of thinking.

I think scientific laws is not absolute. The method to invent a scientific concept is fully from human mind and of course based on present valid knowledge. And that present knowledge is obtained using present valid tools. Sometimes in the future, people can make more accurate tools for it.

But I agree if a science argument can be used to argue with non-believers as long as it's not used as the main tools.