** American Soldier Owns up! **Iraq

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
im speachless......:( i dont know what to say. just those pictures, ya allah.... may allah help them, and insha allah the amercian army would leave Iraq. and the mosque, staggfour allah.

wonnee3

Trying 2 plz ALLAH
As Salaamu Alaikum, strange how we can b talked or lead 2 believe something 2 b true and do devastating acts of cruelty and then ALLAH (swt) shows us the grave mistakes we made. May ALLAH have mercy on there souls

GAZIJA

Staff member
In reports they said, somebody was shooting at US soldiers from the minaret. They are lying and lying, lying.....

nizar83

mashallah!

i hope this ratbastard and other ratbastards like him will suffer in this dunia and inshallah ta3ala they will endup in hell! being the fuell of it!

he is telling us these horrible things, with his obnoxious attitude almost longing for a big applause for his coming clean to the world..mashallah what a sick individual!

the war or terrorism? yeah right

ja_tu_miluju

we should not talk like this...what they did was wrong...BUT it is not for us to speak about and criticize for...he DID apologise...at least he did, he could be going around still doing it, but no, he said sorry, only God knows whether he meant it, it is not for us to judge

OsMaN_93

Here to help
mashallah!

i hope this ratbastard and other ratbastards like him will suffer in this dunia and inshallah ta3ala they will endup in hell! being the fuell of it!

he is telling us these horrible things, with his obnoxious attitude almost longing for a big applause for his coming clean to the world..mashallah what a sick individual!

the war or terrorism? yeah right
:salam2:
how about making dua instead :)
and saying 'may Allah guide him and all the lost ones'

:salam2: