Video Aminah's Story. A Revert Sister from England and her family

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/aminah_1.jpg[/imgleft]Aminah's Story. A Revert Sister from England and her family. She explains how she became Muslim as a teenager, how she knows over 50 Muslim revert sisters like herself. The film is set just after the september 11 NYC terrorist attacks, and shows the family starting out on their journey to make Hijrah to Yemen.

[vg]-7358868144499539762[/vg]

rameezmahmood

Masallah very brave woman ... very strong personality great muslima masallah!! its very very very respectful to me to find wemon where hijab ... those are the respectful and honorable woman of this world truely ... its sad to see that majority of women dont where hijabs and stuff but thats their choice.......

insallah allah will make them stronger in faith

adeeb

i'm very proud of you Amina

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:allahuakbar: :ma: a british woman wear her hijab bravely and confidently... i always pray to Allah for every muslima confident to wear hijaab.
may Allah bless her and her family forever until they meet Allah in Heaven. amiin.

i hope i will find my wife that have very strong faith and knowledge about islam and want to life in islam way. Insha Allah.
now i'm 18 years old and hope i will find a girl like amina to be my wife someday.. insha Allah.
this is the time for muslim to do what quran and sunnah says...

jazakumullah. khairan katsier.

Leena

Salam alaikum,

Great video. But quite interesting about the replies (so far) that they focused on the hijab, but not the many men (the "majority of Muslim lads" as one man in the video stated) who are seen or heard of as fornicating/living with girlfriends in the video. That's certainly more sad than women not wearing hijab.

Is it just me or does the video end abruptly? I'd like to know what happened next, after the move to Yemen.

Thanks for sharing it.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Leena said:
Salam alaikum,

Great video. But quite interesting about the replies (so far) that they focused on the hijab, but not the many men (the "majority of Muslim lads" as one man in the video stated) who are seen or heard of as fornicating/living with girlfriends in the video. That's certainly more sad than women not wearing hijab.

Is it just me or does the video end abruptly? I'd like to know what happened next, after the move to Yemen.

Thanks for sharing it.

Wa alaykum salam,

yeah you made a great point sister Leena. Its a big problem and it also extends to some Muslim girls. Hijab is Wajib but, it is not the most important thing for a Muslim woman. One could be wearing hijab and not observing prayers for example, or not even believing in Allah... which kind of defeats the idea. Hijab is also something men should do, by lowering their gaze, having high respect for women, dressing modestly and observing all Islamic rules regarding these things.

Thats where the story of Aminah ends in this video unfortunately, but if she is out there i hope she replies here. inshaAllah. ;)

Khalid

Excellent, may Allah SWT make her and her family one to enter Jannah

Excellent,

May Allah accept her and her family to Paradise. I was choking on tears

chocoholic92

I have just joined this website and I can safely say the videos are absolutely amazing mashallah. I have posted links to my favourite videos to my non-Muslim friends and I think everyone else should do the same!

khanzadaca

Ma-shah-Allah,
Coming home is not big deal, Sister, this whole world is our, and Muslims have no boudires. We move around as we did learn from Exalted Prophet of Allah. Migration is blessing. Sister Aminah's you have alrady started to taking blessings,

ma salama,
Ahmad/canada

Allah Is Grestest

DREAR BROTHER AND SISTER ASLAMA ALAIKUM TURN TO ISLAM IS ONE OF THE BEST WEBSITE .I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE .IT IS BEST GIFT FOR HUMANKIND.MY WISH MAY ALLAH GIVE HIDAET TO TO EVERY HUMANKIND INTHE WORLD AAMIN :wasalam: :wasalam: :allahuakbar:

Peta-gaye

sad but true

the sister is nice.but it's extremely sad to see soooo many brothers commiting haraam.i coudn't actually go through watching the whole thing cause it's pretty disturbing.her husband's friend who was in the red jacket talking about how hard it is for them in britain.pleeeeease so you give up jannah and your deen and continue commiting zina because it's too hard.then you know it's haraam and talk has if you are proud of your actions.brothers and sisters FEAR ALLAH AND DO NOT FOLLOW THE FOOTSTEPS OF THE SHAYTAAN,HE CAN LEAD YOU TO NOWHERE EXCEPT THE HELLFIRE.LET'S CLEAN UP OURSELVES AND FEAR ALLAH.

AishaR

Heart Warming

Assalamu alaykum

This video really choked me & filled me with a warm feeling. I wish I could speak to Aminah as I feel I could learn a great deal from this sister.
I was upset about the brother thinking it is acceptable to fornicate....... This is really sad.

May Allah SWT. guide them back to the correct path.

Salaam

Aisha

prayerbone

whats so amazing about this film?? she talks about islam and punishment for adultery and un married sex,then spends 10 mins trying to get her friends gf to appear on camera who are all living with muslim men in sin?? but she never connect her friends to the punishment she's talking about?

odd
andy

ashah

prayerbone said:
whats so amazing about this film?? she talks about islam and punishment for adultery and un married sex,then spends 10 mins trying to get her friends gf to appear on camera who are all living with muslim men in sin?? but she never connect her friends to the punishment she's talking about?

odd
andy
Agree with you.

fatema

I have a problem !!!!

:salam2: I have difficulty opening videos of people who become muslims.
pls someone helpe me out !!!!!!!
thanks
Fatema

elkaani

:salam2: [/Sfg
Allah has promised those of you who believe and do right actions that He will make them successors in the land, as He made those before them successors; (that He) will firmly establish for them their religion (Islam), which He is pleased to give them; and, in place of their fear, security. "They worship Me, not associating anything with Me." As for those who do not believe after that, such people are deviators. (Surat an-Nur, 5

muslim_princess

"Wa alaykum salam,

yeah you made a great point sister Leena. Its a big problem and it also extends to some Muslim girls. Hijab is Wajib but, it is not the most important thing for a Muslim woman. One could be wearing hijab and not observing prayers for example, or not even believing in Allah... which kind of defeats the idea. Hijab is also something men should do, by lowering their gaze, having high respect for women, dressing modestly and observing all Islamic rules regarding these things.

Thats where the story of Aminah ends in this video unfortunately, but if she is out there i hope she replies here. inshaAllah. ;) "

As salamu alaikum,

I just had to get an ID to comment on this these two quotes above. The film was about a Muslim Revert and she wanted to do interviews on different Muslimah's that converted to Islam as well as those that were considering becoming Muslim. The stressing on hijab part is because that is Usually the Big thing when muslim sisters wear hijab. The reactions many get from us wearing hijab. It wasn't to discuse improper relationships. She was going to interview the girls regardless of if the girl was in a relationship or not. No need in trying to direct focus on other things that the interviews were not about just because 'some people don't wear hijabs'. And wearing the hijab is not wajib it is a Fard. Because Everything in the Qur'an that Allah tells us to do is a Fard.

:salam2: