Ammar Al-Azaki - Illa Salaati?

marhaba9

:salam2: ...everyone.

Is there a Nasheed with such name, with Ammar Al-Azaki and some other guy performing it..? I think I heard a bit of it and I liked it and don't know it's name. Please tell me people.

:wasalam:

islam4lyf

Happy 2 b a muslim!!
:salam2: ...everyone.

Is there a Nasheed with such name, with Ammar Al-Azaki and some other guy performing it..? I think I heard a bit of it and I liked it and don't know it's name. Please tell me people.

:salam2:

There is nasheed with such name but it is performed by Mishary Rashid al-Efasy!! Iv uploaded the nasheed for you:

Attachments

• Mishary Rashid al-Efasy-Illa Salaati.mp3
    958 KB · Views: 98

islam4lyf

Happy 2 b a muslim!!
I Check on you tube for the nasheeds!! its the best option!! listen to them on youtube and if theres any particular ones you like than let me know i can get them for you!!

marhaba9

Thanks alot. Sorry if I'm bothering anyone, it's just that I've decided to stop listening to rap etc after reading stuff and finding this website.

islam4lyf

Happy 2 b a muslim!!
No Problem!! Your not bothering me i lyk to help!! Mashallah good to hear you want to stop listenin to rap!!

islam4lyf

Happy 2 b a muslim!!
Salams, i went on the link but it wudnt let me see the video!! it said: "The URL contained a malformed video ID."!!!