An Inspirational Story Of Moroccan Brother With An American Girl

adam_arb

[yt]Ao-vzZ06TEY[/yt]

As-Salamu Alaykum,

This story is real and did happen.

Allah (swt) commands.Lower Your Gaze..What does it mean?

This beautiful story of a Muslim Moroccan Brother, who lowerd his Gaze when he could has acted like many in his age!! he has chosen to Admit to being a MUSLIM and Allah (swt) rewarded him in Dunyah and inshAllah will be reward in Akherah .. Allah knows best

It goes without saying that every Muslim should spare no pains in lowering his/her gaze and preserving his/her modesty. This should occur in compliance with the Divine command given in Surah An-Nur: Tell the believing men to lower their gaze and be modest. That is purer for them. Lo! Allah is Aware of what they do. And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and be modest. (An-Nur: 30-31)

In a hadith, the Prophet (saww) is reported as having said: And the eyes commit zina (adultery). Their zina is gazing.

He (saw) commanded Ali (as) said: Ali! Do not look once after another, for the first look is for you (since it happens accidentally) while the second is against you.

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome.

Alhamdulillah this brother in the video followed the teachings of Quran and Allah (subhannah wa ta' allah) but I didnt like the woman choosing to revert to Islam just for the sake of marrying the brother. Also he was wrong to say he could not marry her unless she became Muslim. If she was Jewish or Christian he could have married her anyway although it didnt say what religion she was in the video. The fact that she reverted to Islam simply in order to marry this man felt wrong to me. But Allah knows best.

a_stranger

:salam2:

I think this girl is a blessed one she liked that man because she felt the purity of his faith which make him walk on earth like an angel seeking the pleasure of his creator ......she choosed him for his nobility and deen .......I think she choosed Islam by choosing him.

adam_arb

As salamo alaikome.

Alhamdulillah this brother in the video followed the teachings of Quran and Allah (subhannah wa ta' allah) but I didnt like the woman choosing to revert to Islam just for the sake of marrying the brother. Also he was wrong to say he could not marry her unless she became Muslim. If she was Jewish or Christian he could have married her anyway although it didnt say what religion she was in the video. The fact that she reverted to Islam simply in order to marry this man felt wrong to me. But Allah knows best.

As-Salamu Alaykum,
She wanted to marry the brother because she was fasinated by his modesty and purity by not even casting his gaze at her. Which made her want his guidence from the brother.

Personally, I think its amazing how something like lowering the gaze can have that much blessing in this life, SubhanAllah.