"And no we do not need reverts for Islaam going"

Status
Not open for further replies.

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum: Br. Thariq.

"And no we do not need reverts for Islaam going".
To whom soever this arrow is shot it has engulfed a No.of individuals. Did we revert to Islam for your needs?. Are we accountable for what we say or do to you?. Do we need authentication or certificate from you?. Now if possible trace back your own lineage it will halt at a place where you will find your own first generation of Muslims. Didn't Sahaba (R.A) represent very first generation of reverts?.

"How sad is the state of the muslims that they can speak much more than their actions". Masha-Allah,you now exceed human capabilities and manage to peep within hearts of other human beings.

Yes you are not in need of reverts,but ever you realize the need than just try to understand their psychology. Even after entering Deen of Allah their roots are still anchored partially to their parental religion. This things doesn't wash away randomly. They need to be uprooted from their parental religion and this eradication of soft corner for parental religion isn't possible without you so called ''Born Muslims". Now turn away from them or hold them choice is yours.

I would love to be expelled from TTI for this post just like Br Aayman.

And remember for now it may seem exaggeration but InshaAllah our last breath will be on commitment to Deen of Allah.

Regards.

esperanza

revert of many years
i have just answered another thread about this issue........we all need to be more tolerant...and stop making huge distinctions between reverts and born muslims...we all have our strengths and weaknesses

but in a time when there is such hostility to islam in the world,we should be strenghthening our bonds wiht one another and trying to showIslam as the peaceful tolerant moderate non racist religion it truly is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

alf2

Islam is a way of life
The point of this thread confuses me.
If someone can explain it would be appreciated.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Wa `alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaah

Akhee I think you completely misunderstood what I tried to say. Perhaps, it's my fault for not explaining- so I do apologize.

I meant in the sense that the deen of Allaah is not in need of any convert or born muslim. Rather, Allaah is not in need of anyone. Revert2010 was saying as although Allaah is in need of reverts to have Islaam going and anyone knows that this is not the case, as Allaah is free from the need of anything or anyone.

I did not at all mention anything about born muslims etc. so I hope no one makes this into a 'converts are better than born-muslims' or 'born muslims are better than the converts' issue.

I don't understand why someone would ban you for this post in TTI. I think many people will be banned if such a small thing was an issue.

I hope the thread has served its purpose, so I will close it before it derails.

P.S Br. Revert2010 I would really appreciate if I am not accused of being 'like jews'. If I did do a mistake- then advise me on it gently... Allaah commanded Moosaa to gently address Pharoah- and I am no worse than Pharoah nor are you any better than Moosaa.

Thread Closed
Wassalaamu `alaykum

Status
Not open for further replies.