Another Great Video

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
lol .. I'd fit with most of that except for the falafel bit ... they are absolutely delicios

I dont know whether to agree with the word "infidel" ... what does it exactly mean in Christianity ?

The word "kafir" in Islam means the one who "cover" God's bounties on him/her by rejecting his guidance (religion). It simply equates "non-muslim". Would that be an equivalent for "infidel" in Christianity ?

chaandani

Goofy Member
lol .. I'd fit with most of that except for the falafel bit ... they are absolutely delicios

I dont know whether to agree with the word "infidel" ... what does it exactly mean in Christianity ?

The word "kafir" in Islam means the one who "cover" God's bounties on him/her by rejecting his guidance (religion). It simply equates "non-muslim". Would that be an equivalent for "infidel" in Christianity ?

in origin, both infidel and kafir mean the same thing (unbeliever, non-"muslim/christian/etc"), but infidel nowadays has come to mean someone who will be punished in hell because they do not believe in a particular religion. it's almost associated with hate for other religions. but thats going from what i personally know, so feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Asalaamu alaikum,

Hahah, nice video! Thanks for sharing. =) I'm pretty sure its a spin-off from the original "I am Canadian" TV spots, which are also quite hilarious (see also here, here and here ;D) Pardon the beer reference, I guess the drink is a part of the "national identity" for some.

WaSalaam,
Br. Ahmed

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
in origin, both infidel and kafir mean the same thing (unbeliever, non-"muslim/christian/etc"), but infidel nowadays has come to mean someone who will be punished in hell because they do not believe in a particular religion. it's almost associated with hate for other religions. but thats going from what i personally know, so feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

If that is the case then why people are offended when muslims call them infidels ? a Christian to me is as much an infidel as I'm an infidel to him. It is just about being different. Unbeliever in Islam=infidel to Muslims, Unbeliever in Christianity=infidel to Christians.

Have a problem with that ? OK, then prove us wrong ! Unfortunately, even if stop telling you we think you are an infidel it does not change the FACTS.

chaandani

Goofy Member
If that is the case then why people are offended when muslims call them infidels ? a Christian to me is as much an infidel as I'm an infidel to him. It is just about being different. Unbeliever in Islam=infidel to Muslims, Unbeliever in Christianity=infidel to Christians.

like i said, its just gotten a negative connotation over the time. the denotation of it really isnt bad at all though. just means we don't believe the same things. *shrugs*

Have a problem with that ? OK, then prove us wrong ! Unfortunately, even if stop telling you we think you are an infidel it does not change the FACTS.

AND by the way, i totally agree. :)

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
wa alaikum salam

I have to show some of non muslims this video.......I wish he would have an added a part that said MUSLIM pronouce with a "S" not a freaking "Z"

Muslim is only 6 letters 2 syllables but still people can not prounouce it

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Walikumasalam a great video with a short message but to the point. Jazzakallahu Khair.
It was kind of spolit by the music at the end, other than that yes we are happy to be Muslims. :)

Asalaamalikum,

It's funny how I posted this video about 2 months ago and the Mods deleted it for whatever they felt was unsuitable.