Anti-Kurdish Protests In Turkey: 'Allah Wants This War'

cihan

Left The Website

Asalamu Aleikum,

Brother Cihan, is it true that Turkey has an alliance with Israel ?

My dear brother i told you before about some turkish people who are allies with usa....and i told you these people are some politicians and some businessmen (puppet goverments and some money worshippers as you see not only in turkey all over the muslim countries)....these people are the same people who are also allies with israel , ue(some devils in them) and where satan is...And as i told you before our public is inverse of them...i understand you see us like their allies because they put their media upon us as a cover...so you see us like this...and also they show us to you as they want coz u and i know they have the media all over the world...but surely Allah knows what they do...He is the best of the planners...

Allah Hafiz

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

My respected brothers and sisters we have to remember we are Muslims. We have to exhibit the best of manners. I know it is a difficult time for us to be patient. It is hard to understand the facts when emotions get in the way. What we need to do is educate the members of this forum as to the exact nature of circumstances. We need to find a way to communicate with all Muslims and yes, we need to encourage our leaders to guide us.
We have to believe that the Victory will always belong to Allah subhana talla. Yet, we have to find the ground where we do not sit idly by. The first step is to guide the forum members. Thank you.