Anti-Kurdish Protests In Turkey: 'Allah Wants This War'

apocalypse77

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,513071,00.html

The mood in Turkey is becoming increasingly jingoistic as thousands take to the streets, calling for war against the Kurdish rebel organization PKK and an invasion of northern Iraq. But Baghdad has promised to curb the Kurds.

Anger drives them on to the streets, anger provoked by the images of dead soldiers shown on Turkish television. Thousands of demonstrators walk along Istiklal Caddesi, or Independence Avenue, Istanbul's longest shopping street. They are calling for war: War against the Kurds, against the PKK, against Iraq. "We have waited long enough," reads one poster. "Allah wants this war," is the message on another.

People have been protesting throughout the country since Sunday evening, after it was revealed that rebels from the Kurdish separatist organization the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) had killed 12 Turkish soldiers in eastern Turkey. It is mainly young people who take to the streets, with Turkish flags in their hands, whistles in their mouths and hatred in their eyes.

"We have waited long enough," says Erkan, a young car mechanic from Istanbul. "It's time to strike." His face is pale and his right hand is clenched in a fist. "We are all Turks, we are all soldiers!" he calls. Many of the demonstrators sympathize with the right-wing youth organization the Gray Wolves. Their message to the Kurds is clear: Admit you are Turkish, or die.

The PKK, which has bases in the mountains of northern Iraq, has been fighting for decades for an independent Kurdistan. But the attacks of recent weeks were the heaviest in a long time. Last Wednesday, the Turkish parliament approved -- by an overwhelming majority -- a measure (more...) which clears the way for a military incursion into northern Iraq.

Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan is still hesitating, though, not least after the personal intervention (more...) of US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. But Erdogan said Tuesday that Turkey couldn't wait indefinitely for the Iraqi government to act against the PKK. "We cannot wait forever," he said during a visit to the UK for talks with British Prime Minister Gordon Brown. "We have to make our own decisions."

Brown said Britain was working with Turkey on "all efforts that are necessary so that terrorists cannot move from Iraq into Turkey." The UK, like the US, is keen to stop Turkey invading northern Iraq, fearing the destabilization of the region.

'Nobody Wants War. But --'

Diplomatic efforts continued elsewhere Tuesday as Turkish forces massed on the Iraqi border. Turkish Foreign Minister Ali Babacan met with Turkish leaders in Baghdad to press them to crack down on the PKK. "We ... don't wish our historical and friendly ties with Iraq to be ruined because of a terrorist organization," he said at a news conference after meeting with Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari.

Zebari, for his part, said Baghdad would "actively help Turkey to overcome this menace." But Babacan rejected any offer of a ceasefire by the PKK. A ceasefire is only "possible between states and regular forces," he said. "The problem here is that we're dealing with a terrorist organization."

Aside from international diplomacy, though, many demonstrators in the streets are calling for war -- now. Even among liberal Turks and university students, the mood is edgy. Many believe Turkey has allowed itself to be provoked by the PKK for long enough. "Erdogan shouldn't allow himself to be pressured any longer, we need to invade Iraq," says 23-year-old political studies student Ayla. "The Kurdish problem cannot be resolved through diplomacy alone."

In the cafeteria of Istanbul's Bilgi University, one of the country's most prestigious schools, students hand out Turkish flags and black ribbons. "We want to express our sympathy for the dead soldiers," says Gözde, one of the campaign's initiators, and hits the table with her fist. "I ask myself how many Turks still need to die before our government finally does something about it."

"Nobody wants war," adds fellow student Metin. "But if that's the price of security, we have no other choice."

There are still voices of reason warning against a military attack, however. The northern region of Iraq inhabited by Kurds is the only largely peaceful area in the war-torn country. "If the Turkish army crosses the border, northern Iraq will fall into a maelstrom of violence," says Dursun Tüyloglu, a lecturer in politics at Bilgi University.

According to Tüyloglu, over the last few years, the Turkish government has started to give extra support to the country's economically weak eastern part. As a result, during the most recent parliamentary elections, more than half of the Kurds there voted for Erdogan's ruling AKP party. "The PKK is losing its grassroots support in Turkey, and they know it," he says. "That's why they are bombing their way back into the spotlight."

In his opinion, every time a soldier is killed, the pressure on Erdogan's government increases.

'War Would Make Everything Worse"

Turkish actor Ozan Ayhan is sure of one thing: "A war in Iraq would only profit the PKK." The terrorists can't be beaten with weapons, he says. "We have to appeal to moderate Kurds."

The reverse is true for now -- the mood in Turkey is overheated. On Sunday evening the street demonstrators in Istanbul wanted to storm a Kurdish neighborhood called Talabasi. The police managed to hold them back.

Emrah, 26, grew up in Diyarbakir, a Kurdish stronghold in southern Anatolia. He studied economics in Mersin and wants to find work in Istanbul. "I'm afraid," he says. "I don't know what's going on in this country." Lately he's suffered more and more abuse: "People who were my friends just a few months ago won't talk to me anymore."

Emrah had a job interview at a bank last week. When he said he came from Diyarbakir and was Kurdish, he received a withering look. "I work hard, but no one is giving me a chance," he says.

He lights a cigarette and pulls on it in hurried drags. "War would just make everything worse."

Chagak

Dear Apocalypse77. It is quiet not the impression I got when I was in Turkey 2 weeks ago. Yes, the dead of the soldiers were all over tv, but the people of Turkey do not want war. Irak wanted to negotiate with Erdogan and others, but they were turned down. It is not going to make Turkish enter in EU more possible to go in to war against the kurdish people. Have you ever given it a thought were this might come from? This fanatism for war between Turkey and the Kurdish people of Irak? How about start doing your homework? Every citizen I spoke to don´t want this war to even happen. This war is not what Allah wants! If Allah got to deside there would be no wars anywhere. It is the people themselves that makes theese, not Allah! Religion and Allah especially has got nothing to do with this. It´s people own believes and thinkings. If we started to change attitudes against each other the world would look way different as well. Don´t you think? I did not see demonstrators in the streets in Ankara or Polatli. They just don´t want this to ever happen. How about getting some politicans in Turkey to step down from their posts? That would already make a difference. There are kurdish people living in Turkey as well, as I assume you are well aware of. Why burst in and start a fight? That would really be stupidity on it´s highest level if you ask me. You don´t fight blood with blood. As much as I know, Allah would not like a bit what he sees in this world today. I only ask of you to try people getting to change values and attitudes and you will see the difference, cos after all: we are all people and not without faults either, but we are the same people of God or Allah if you prefer. So why not follow his will and not peoples queer minds? A good muslim or Islamic person would not kill his brothers and sisters. This is what I think and my oppinion. Everyone has it´s own. But changing attitudes and help people see that the other one is not different from you, you win a war.

muslimguy

:salam2:

Dear Apocalypse77. It is quiet not the impression I got when I was in Turkey 2 weeks ago. Yes, the dead of the soldiers were all over tv, but the people of Turkey do not want war. Irak wanted to negotiate with Erdogan and others, but they were turned down. It is not going to make Turkish enter in EU more possible to go in to war against the kurdish people. Have you ever given it a thought were this might come from? This fanatism for war between Turkey and the Kurdish people of Irak? How about start doing your homework? Every citizen I spoke to don´t want this war to even happen. This war is not what Allah wants! If Allah got to deside there would be no wars anywhere. It is the people themselves that makes theese, not Allah! Religion and Allah especially has got nothing to do with this. It´s people own believes and thinkings. If we started to change attitudes against each other the world would look way different as well. Don´t you think? I did not see demonstrators in the streets in Ankara or Polatli. They just don´t want this to ever happen. How about getting some politicans in Turkey to step down from their posts? That would already make a difference. There are kurdish people living in Turkey as well, as I assume you are well aware of. Why burst in and start a fight? That would really be stupidity on it´s highest level if you ask me. You don´t fight blood with blood. As much as I know, Allah would not like a bit what he sees in this world today. I only ask of you to try people getting to change values and attitudes and you will see the difference, cos after all: we are all people and not without faults either, but we are the same people of God or Allah if you prefer. So why not follow his will and not peoples queer minds? A good muslim or Islamic person would not kill his brothers and sisters. This is what I think and my oppinion. Everyone has it´s own. But changing attitudes and help people see that the other one is not different from you, you win a war.

Brother, why are you blaming the brother for something he did not write?
he got it from a news website, and jazak Allah Khairan fo clairifying the things for us.

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
when I read stories like this, I just want to bow in postration:tti_sister: because I feel the day of Judgement is coming in my lifettime but I can not see the future so please do not go around saying I said this, I am just tired of this world and ready for the next.

cihan

Left The Website
Apo can post lies but why i can not post the truth? This is Apo's responsibility to search truthness of his reply...If you fear Allah be fair...Put my reply to here

Apo can post lies but why i can not post the truth? This is Apo's responsibility to search truthness of his reply...If you fear Allah be fair...Put my reply to here

Apocalypse just posted what spiegel de has written.

But dont go to that website(spiegel) ! They always on this anti-Islam tip.

cihan

Left The Website
Apocalypse just posted what spiegel de has written.

But dont go to that website(spiegel) ! They always on this anti-Islam tip.

So why we make their advertisement ..why we help them about that stuff? and why the truth that i posted there being deleted?

cihan

Left The Website
As Salamu Aleykum Wr Wb to all my brothers and sisters in here and all over the world ....
I am new here...For a long time i am using this site but i registered newly...
That topic made me to register here....
Apo i don't know who you are and what kind of a person you are...by the way we also call the leader of PKK "terrorist group" (not rebel or something else) as Apo(murderer of about 40,000 MUSLIMS)....so Apo your post is full of lies and u try to confuse my sisters and brothers mind here...As Turks and Kurds we are brothers and sister (noone says be turk or die) and we know that PKK is the terrorist group of most of the NON muslim world...We have proof that u.s.a , england , israel , eu and more of these are supporting PKK...Actually these problems are not new ..Roots of these began from Ottoman times..and started by english just like ..u know that lawrence stuff with arabs(sure that arabs are not the arabs now on the world they passed away)...İ have kurdish friends , parents , buddies...And they know these things are all coming from these zionists devils...they want to divide our country as they try to divide the ummah..they did divide the Ottomans...not right?....Also Don't you look at Iraq? sunni shia fights in Iraq? They want same thing in Turkey also...These devils doesn't want get tired or killed...They just wanna cause a fithna and watch us killing ourselves....Apo you are sending this post but they enjoy this...Btw i told you i don't know who you are that's another case...They don't want Turkey to be a powerfull country ..This PKK started 25 years ago but just a serie of these politics of devils..Before that there was ASALA terrorist group(armenian)...The things going on in usa so called "armenian genocide" is just another lie and devilness..We didn't made a genocide this is a very big lie...Also i can easily tell you that in the state of Ottomans ( btw dear sisters and brothers pls don't call Ottomans as an empire...it is a state ..big but a state ..Ottomans were not sucking blood ) armenians were very happy with Ottomans ..Ottomans gave them very important positions in the goverment...But then some of them believed russians...russians promised them armenians a state and they started to kill us , civilian muslims in Ottoman state and they still kill Azebeyjan(Hocalı Genocide(just go type this to youtube)...Then we didn't made a genocide however they killed our people we wanted to bring them to a safe place...So they call these events as a genocide...We called them to open documentaries but they refuse they try to make people accept this by using their diaspora...Btw i heard that peloci that woman is from California and i also heard that armenians are very powerfull in California!!!!!! ..What about California????? In these days??? Anyways u got what i try to say....
I also look news in the usa and clearly see that they are twisting the news...
Big wars may start in a while...Actually i want that war as a muslim...Coz i know the order of Allah(S.W.A)..And we are too late to obey this order..U know they killed hundreds of thousands of us all over the world...May Allah reward our sisters and brothers....We should be 1 ummah ..not divided as they want...We should be 1 ummah as Allah(S.W.A) wants , orders ...We ordered to be a muslim ..Do we think it is not enough to be a muslim and we add things like sunni shia bla bla bla....
<<<surah ENAM - 159 As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects, thou hast no part in them in the least: their affair is with Allah. He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did.>>>

I see in the world mostly in the west the rahmath of Allah and i bare withness to that...thousands of people coming to Islam ..Alhamdulillah...
Sides are being seperated from eachother by Allah(s.w.a)...Everyone chooses his or her side by the will of Allah (S.W.A)...When this seperation ends let's see what will going to happen....Allah knows their plans and He is the best of the planners

As all muslim in the world i feel very bad about unjust , crimes ...And i want to say this you for a long time that "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH" ....the place our love meets is the state of Allah(S.W.A)...our love is in safe...it's protector is Allah(S.W.A)...Our love is not in a place like profit,benefit , it is not staying in this world...world is not enough for that...we send that love to Allah(S.W.A)...and Allah reflects it to our hearts...
and inshallah when the time comes the enemies of Allah will see what is power and we will show them inshaallah the ones who are alive what is peace...
SURAH -(9) Tevbe-32. Fain would they extinguish Allah's Light with their mouths, but Allah will not allow but that His Light should be perfected, even though the Unbelievers may detest (it).
SURAH-(61) Saff -32. Fain would they extinguish Allah's Light with their mouths, but Allah will not allow but that His Light should be perfected, even though the Unbelievers may detest (it).

My dear brothers sisters be patient don't give a chance to lies just hold to rope of Allah trust Him He is the guider

ALLAHUAKBAR
As Salamu Aleykum Wr Wb

So why we make their advertisement ..why we help them about that stuff? and why the truth that i posted there being deleted?

Brother, please remain calm. U call our brother apocalypse77, who is from singapore, APO. Which is the short form of Abdullah Özcalan.

About spiegel. This magazine is biased as hell. I live in Germany. They alway try to put pressure on muslims. Reminds of the propaganda magazines Adolf and Goebbels used to have.

For example: They make our sisters that wear hijab and have dignity look like theyre oppressend and bad.
While THEIR women walk around half naked and sex everything that walks(sorry for language) look like good and modern. LOL

Well in Germany every second marriage(of germans) gets cancelled. LOL
Hehe.

This whole turks vs. kurds thing goes back to Atatürk.
It was started because of him.
He made a peace treaty with them, later he broke all the point of it.
(kurds demanded the caliphate to remain)

But eventhough I hate pkk and I want them to be destroyed, I dont want Turkish army to enter Iraq.
Because I know them. They shoot first and ask questions later.
That will only make things go worse.

The funny thing is: Both (Turkey and PKK) are allies of the USA.
PKK helped america alot in Iraq. And the USA had their bases in Turkey since the 70´s.

But the bad thing is: Both turks and kurds once protected the muslim world form the crusaders. Now both are depandable and friends of them.

cihan

Left The Website
Brother, please remain calm. U call our brother apocalypse77, who is from singapore, APO. Which is the short form of Abdullah Özcalan.

About spiegel. This magazine is biased as hell. I live in Germany. They alway try to put pressure on muslims. Reminds of the propaganda magazines Adolf and Goebbels used to have.

For example: They make our sisters that wear hijab and have dignity look like theyre oppressend and bad.
While THEIR women walk around half naked and sex everything that walks(sorry for language) look like good and modern. LOL

Well in Germany every second marriage(of germans) gets cancelled. LOL
Hehe.

Ok my dear brother...well i got angered yes but as muslims we shouldn't try to behave quickly without analyze..we should think before doing something...my bro Apocalypse77 posted this here with a "Gah" ...We shouldn't be controlled by their magazines...For example as my brother you can ask me or other turkish or kurdish brothers sisters here "what is going on?"...so if there is a problem we can talk eachother...Our problem is our problem on the other hand our problem is their enjoyement their fun...we can solve these if we hold to the rope of Allah(S.W.A)...Allah is enough for us..We don't need magazines of them...

I am really sorry forgive me if i did broke someones' heart but i am getting really angry when i see some stupid behaviour of us like sunni-shia fight , al fatih-hamas fight etc...They want same thining between kurds and turk...in turkey they try to use ethnicity...in other places they try to use mezheps(sects) ...so when they see a difference they try to put their fithna just between 2 differences or more....Please remember 1 order of Rasulullah(S.A.W)...We shouldn't let a space between us we should be like 1 body in salah(prayer) we shouldn't let satan enter between us...And we know that Rasulullah said he has ability to mean more then 1 thing by saying 1 thing......not because of this we should be 1 ummah but we should be 1 ummah coz the order of Allah is that.i mean this shouldn't be something like strategy..
As i said before i am new in this forum inshaallah we will talk nice things in this forum...You can ask me about Turkey i will try to answser...
Again and again i want to say i love you so much for the sake of Allah...I was reading forums for a long time watched all new revert videos...i love peace in here...i also love when i see new reverts posts when they got worried like "is it haram to do that or this?"...these are the signs of Takwa..Alhamdulillah Masaallah ...Anyways this is enough for now also a bit long :)
As Salamu Aleykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Edit Note:I didn't touch my reply but i wanted to mention something about it...
the word "this" in the 11 th line of my reply which starts with "not because of"
represents "the idea of a strategy against their fithna tries"....the word "this" you see
there doesn't represents order of Rasulullah(S.A.W)...for not causing a misunderstanding
i wanted to make this edit..thank you

Allah Hafiz

cihan

Left The Website
This whole turks vs. kurds thing goes back to Atatürk.
It was started because of him.
He made a peace treaty with them, later he broke all the point of it.
(kurds demanded the caliphate to remain)

But eventhough I hate pkk and I want them to be destroyed, I dont want Turkish army to enter Iraq.
Because I know them. They shoot first and ask questions later.
That will only make things go worse.

The funny thing is: Both (Turkey and PKK) are allies of the USA.
PKK helped america alot in Iraq. And the USA had their bases in Turkey since the 70´s.

But the bad thing is: Both turks and kurds once protected the muslim world form the crusaders. Now both are depandable and friends of them.

Ok i will try to answer you my dear brother...As turks we are a very mixed race we passed half of the world and mixed with so much races...we are coming north of the china..i will tell u something but because of the media fithna of them they started hundreds of years ago you may not believe me but if you use you logic you can say "you are right" ..but surely u will see people refuse this...the thing i wanna say is turks and kurds r coming from same root...but the thing i wanna say is that we should concentrate on this one as muslims "we all come from Adem(A.S) and Havva(A.S)" ...This is so simple why we try to make things complex?...so we shouldn't look to the trap of satan..we shouldn't deal with such things...

if u ask about Atatürk...Well i am not kemalist...And i know he did some wrong things but this is another topic....but u read my preview post and i wrote "these things are not new these began Ottoman times"..So at these times english educated some of kurds in Harward...and they tried to cause fithna in the ummah but as you see these lands didn't be divided our kurdish brothers also fighted with us agains evils 7 nations attacked us at the same time..If our kurdish brothers didn't fight with us we swouldn't have these lands now because think that we were very poor our soldiers didn't have shoes we fighted with our mil bayonet...Do you think we can have the lands on our east side if our kurdish brothers haven't been with their turkish brothers?also these devilish english(surely i don't mean good english people) tried to use our muslim indian brothers against us..They called said themto our indians brothers that "you will help Ottomans ..They are fighting" ...Our indian brothers run to help Ottomans but england send them to the military front which is against us...but then Allah Kur'an Athan helped both of Ottomans and our indian brohers and make them 1....Because our indian brothers heard the Adhan that 1 of the Ottoman muezzin recites...When they heard that our indian brothers suddenly changed their sides...So as the Ummah we should come together like that...Same things are happening in Turkey now..there is a party called DTP(Ahmet Türk) they are in the parliament with a few...A few coz Kurdish people didn't vote them that much...
Another thing is Barzani and Talabani as you said these people helped usa about iraq because devils offered them a kurdish state and they also offered them to be the leader of this state..But how stupid that there will not be a kurdistan or it will just for a while(if you look their plans)..surely these are the steps of zionist plans...But how stupid that Barzani and Talabani is they bring their public into a catastrophe...however we helped this barzani talabani when saddam is cutting them and we welcomed many kurdish brothers this Barzani Talabani backstabs us...They believe devils..By the way i wanna tell you a story from 1 of the sultan of Ottomans...Yavuz Sultan Selim....
One day Yavuz Sultan Selim goes to some kind of a bazaar ...i can not remember the kind of the bird was but He sees a man selling these birds ...1 of them is in a very beautiful bird cage and the otherone which is same kind is not in same good conditions like the other...And Selim asks for the price of the one which is not in the beautiful bird cage...Sellers says 1 gold...and Yavuz asks what is the price of that one in the cage...Seller says 300 gold...Yavuz asks him why the price is different they are same kind of birds...Seller answers..He says coz the bird out of the cage is an ordinary bird but the bird in the cage sings so much good that all the birds come next to it..so it is 300 gold...Yavuz says i want to buy that bird which costs 300 gold..He buys and cuts it's head off...And he says that bird was sellingout it's kind....This is a methapor....

If you say Turkey is an ally of usa ..I can tell you that some of people in the goverment and business are ally of them but our public is inverse...Be sure about that...Also they wanna seperate you from us...In here they have media.....So trust Allah don't forget your brothers and sisters in Turkey...In any time there can start a war between us and usa and if it starts it will not be like iraq all of them attack us coz they have pain from history...Swords of Rasulullah(S.A.W) and the Usman's(R.A) Kur'an in Topkakı Palace in İstanbul and please don't forget the hadith about the conqueror of Constantinapole and the army of that conpueror...We did die and we will die for the sake of Allah for the ummah...Don't forget us...we love you all coz you are the best of the people as Allah told and you are our brothers and sisters and the one that makes you and us is Allah(S.W.A)
Anyways brother maybe my reply had been a little complex but i tried to give a few examples from different events however there r more...and i didn't touch details...
As you know with bad conditions and pain Allah warns and calls His servants to the right path...The words like "Allahuakbar" started to heard by skies had become more often...As ummah we lived so much pains..Inshaallah peace is on the way...We will die a bit more in the way of Allah inshaallah but after clearing these devils...the other servants of Allah will come and live in peace inshaallah...Death is nothing for us inshaallah anyhow we will die so death in the way of Allah is the best death...and surely we don't call these kind of brothers and sisters as " dead people"...they are alive inshaallah

As Salamu Aleykum Wr Wb

Chagak

Muslimguy, at first I have to correct you. I am a sister, not a brother. Why qoute Der Spiegel? We all know they print lies. Why not get out in the real world and see what is happening? As for cihan,If Allah tells muslims all around the world to be united as people, why on his green earth would he want war? Never have I read that Allah is telling muslims to go to war. Don´t even try to blame the wars on Allah´s wish! Allah wanted muslims and other people round the world to be one and sisters and brothers. He did not once say:"Get out there and kill those 400 000 muslims in that country" and neither has he ever told people: "Get out there and destroy Palestinians or Kurds", never have I seen his words as orders to kill other people. Don´t dear blame this on Allah! It is the people themselves that make theese desicions. Peoples minds are twisted! I can´t care less if my friend is kurd, shia,"real"muslim, palestinian or Allah knows what. It is the person inside who counts. If Allah was with us today, I strongly believe we would not have wars. God made us all as a picture of himself, that we would respect others and all the living creatures, not kill. Please, there are no such thins as holy wars. Only devilish wars. Muslimguy, I did not see that brother Apocalypse77 qouted Der Speigel and I did not accuse him. I simply asked him of his own oppinion.

cihan

Left The Website
sorry sister chagak but if i didn't get you wrong i don't agree with you in some terms...Because Allah orders to fight in some conditions when they attack...the other thing is we are not picture of Himself coz there is nothing like Him...And we should be united as muslims not people...but we should behave to non muslims fairly we should take care of them also we should save their rights
Here just 1 verse about fight
Surah Bakara---190. Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.
Here is the Surah Ihlas about "we are picture of Allah"
1. Say: He is Allah, the One;
2. Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
3. He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
4. And there is none like unto Him.
And there are lots of verses in Kur'an about how we should behave to people of the book and the other non muslims...

Anyways sister you think good things but indeed they don't think like you do

Allah Hafiz

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

I think sister Chagak meant basicly that kurds in Iraq and Turks in Turkey are both muslims and they should not fight together. Basic reason why they would is political. It is not very good way to make unite Ummah if brothers will kill each others.

kayleigh

salaam,
Well, I think what they're doing on the border is wrong. Muslims shouldn't fight each other and it's just making matters worse - politics sucks. But if the magazine is as biased as some say... we know what they are doing, it's just a matter of whether or not the people support it.

cihan

Left The Website
Surely i agree with you as your brother...there shouldn't be any fight inside us...for sure...i never want such a thing....

cihan

Left The Website
i wanted to add this link also ..on this link you will see some photos from turkish and kurdish people from turkey
http://www.internethaber.com/news_detail.php?id=110862

The biggest placard u will see it writes "Türk-Kürt Kardeştir" means "Türks-Kürds are brothers" in İstanbul ...and you will also see some of our Kurdish sisters and brothers in Şırnak city which most of that city is kurdish.A muslim sister holds a placard it writes there "give me a piece of shoe and a gun i will go to the millitary line without any doubt"....Because this terrorist group pkk not only kill our soldiers but also they prevent the investment to east of our country...the biggest project as an investment Turkey did in the history is G.A.P(Güneydoğu Anadolu Projesi(southeast anatolia prject))...you can search it..But we can not work it healthy coz this pkk causes terror there...So both our kurdish brothers and us (by the way i got bored of saying kurdish brothers...i mean my brother is my brother it doesn't matter what is his race) got really bored of this pkk...all of us both kurds and turks(btw there not only 2 race in Turkey there are much more)
at the bottom you will see some words that these people say on the streets...."we are all mehmetçik" ...we call our soldiers as "mehmetçik"... "asker" in Turkish but we also call them like that...Mehmet is the turkish form or version of Muhammed...i think u remember...Fatih Sultan Mehmed...
"back stabber america barzani" ...."shehits don't die ,homeland can't be divided"...."down u pkk , down u america"..."turks kurds are brothers the ones who try to divide are backstabbers"
Anyways i wanna say that again they wanna cause a fithna so be carefull all my brothers and sisters
As salamu aleykum wr wb

cihan

Left The Website
Sorry i want to correct my mistake..i said the placard a kurdish sister holds...i saw that i am wrong ...that picture is from Sivas city but also in Şırnak and in Bitlis city which has a major kurdish brothers too they are against pkk because pkk turned their life into a suffering...u can see the news about Şırnak and Bitlis on that page....

Allah Hafiz