Any Muslim Friends out there for me??

Muslim_Leyla

Selam my Muslim brothers and sisters! i have registered on this site just today!! thanks to Allah (s.w.t)
Im a 18 year old kurdish girl from london who have absolute faith in islam!! but im not a practicing muslim girl! i mean i don't wear the hijab, i don't even know how to pray (every muslim must know), but i do fast!! i have signed up on this site coz i want to get close to my religious side!! evil shaytan is too strong and us believers keep forgetting that!! i honestly want to change the way i live! i want to live accordingly to islam, but i find it very hard to in the environment in which i live in! i hardly have muslim friends!! but i know for a muslim not to lose their faith in islam they should make "real" muslim friends, be around muslims, hung around with muslims, join these muslim sites!! inshallah one day i will be a good muslim!! i have sinned a lot and i really want Allah's (s.w.t) forgiveness!! I love Allah so much 'coz we all know he forgives you for whatever sins you have committed, but you have to really regret your actions!! Any muslim friends out there????? write back to me please!

May Allah (s.w.t) Bless you all my Muslim Brothers and Sisters!! Ameen!!

by muslim girl leyla from london

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

:salam2:

Welcome to the website!:biggrin:

Seems like you have a friend already.....;)

:wasalam:

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member

Welcome to the site sister. This is a sign that you've made the first important step insha'Allaah by choosing to improve, repent and turn to Allaah (swt).:)
May Allaah (swt) forgive and guide us all to the right path.
:astag:

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty

WELCOME TO TTI SISTER,

it nice to hear that you are eager to come closer to islam allhamdulliah, we r here nice family here insha allah u enjoy and learn islam in a good manner..insh allah..

Muslim_Leyla

Thanks My Muslim Brothers & Sisters

Selam...Thanks for replying to my messages!! i have been on this site for few hours and i have already made lots of muslim friends! i thank you all!! im gona make my pc into a muslim pc...do u know how that works? lol i have these duas that pop onto my screen, i have islamic prayer hour (even though i don't know how to pray yet), i have an english qur'an saved on my pc, and a screensaver of a photo of hajj, it is so beautiful!! what i need now is to make visits to the local mosque and have arabic lessons etc.

Tnx Allah (s.w.t)

ur muslim sista leyla

AishaR

Welcome sister to your new family. There is lots of useful information here for you to use.

:wasalam:

Muslim_Leyla

Thanks Aishar

tnx my muslim friend! May Allah (s.w.t) bless u as well!....well yeah im finding this site very useful!! im so addicted to it even though today is my first time being on this site!! i just want to know if muslim chatrooms are haram??

ur muslim sister leyla

abumah

Chatroooms are not haram by the scholars of islam advised us to stay away from the because of the potential harm that could result from them. May ALLAH give all of success in doing that! Ameen!!

seekingtruth2

as salaamu alaykm wa ramatullahi wa barakatuh.
My dear sister in islam... you can rely on a dear freind in me... I would love to get to know you and I have LOTS of things I can give to you to help you in your walk with Islam...I have books which I can give to teach you the salat... i can give you a download of the quran and soooooo many other things if you would like......all you have to do is ask my sister....Alhumdullilah... All Praise Be To God.... you are finding your way back home!!!!!For the sake of Allah I love you sister....
Your newest freind
Fatima

abumah

This is just some useful advice

Remember sister that prayer is a binding obligation upon every male and female muslim when they reach the age of puberty. the prayer is prescribed at it fixed times 5times a daily. Know that the Muslim who leaves his prayer on daily basis. Leaves this blessed way of life and loses his/her connection with Allah (who there is no true deity other than him). Islam is the religion of all the Prophets from Adam(peace be upon him) up until Muhammad( Salalaahu Alaihi was Salaam. Refer to the Qur'an Surah 2 ayat 1- 39

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaam Alaykum

Welcome sis leyla...im glad you have joined us on tti... i have sent you pm, read it sis..;)

You no where i am if you need me....nice to have met you...insha-allah i will wait for your reply...

Kayote

Assalam-u-Aliekum,

Masha'Allah you are realising what you have been doing wrong. Insha'Allah Allah will guide you toward the right path.

As your friends have already stated, start with the prayer, learn it and offer it to Allah. It is the single biggest step you can take to the right path (after being a muslim).

As you have noticed, if you have any questions, just ask us here. :)

Your brother in Islam
WaAliekum Assalam

zainab

Asalaamu Alaykum sister Leyla,

Welcome to turn to Islam and your extended family. How you feel is exactly how felt when I first joined this website.

If you need anything please send me a message and I will try to help.

Your sister
Zainab

tofikzaian

u know my sister thats a good step but u have to pray for Allah and have faith in Allah ,and as u see here in the site they have faith in Allah and willing to help u but my advice is to vist the nearest masjed to u and ask them to help u on that and u will meet ur sister there

fendi_ibrahim

Assalam-o-'alaikom...

Dear sis Leyla...

We are all happy to hear your holy intention insyAllah. May Allah help you..and bless you always insyAllah. Any question you can ask here trough the forum, don't need to be shy. Ok. And try to find other moslim friends near you that really prctice Islam, so that you can discuss with them and join them in any Islamic programme they involve. Be patient.."...And those who struggle (in deen) in Our path, hence We sure show them the way of Our paths...." (verse of Quran)

wassalam...

fendi_ibrahim

Allah most mercifull.....

:salam2: Assalam-o-'alaikom...

Dear sis Leyla...

We are all happy to hear your holy intention insyAllah. May Allah help you..and bless you always insyAllah. Any question you can ask here trough the forum, don't need to be shy. Ok. And try to find other moslim friends near you that really practice Islam, so that you can discuss with them and join them in any Islamic programme they involve. Be patient.."...And those who struggle (in deen) in Our path, hence We sure show them the way of Our paths...." (verse of Quran)

wassalam...

Mashkuran

Salam 3alakum sister, welcome to the site, i am also a newly registered memeber, but i find this site of great help. you are not alone in this i was brought up not taught anything in islam except how to pray and fast... no hadith and i did not know anything about our prophet SWA, or other prophates... but i strive myself bought many many books each book i see about anything to do with our religion, i would by.. got myself a english translation quran and i can now understand what i am reading, cds, lectures , and dua books and Alhamdullah with Allah subhana watala help as i walked my way to HIM he guided me now i feel i am more familer with my releion and i can even speak about what i come across to correct someone or to inform if i feel its the right thing... i also wore a hijab late in my life.. so the right time will come for you... but the most important thing is now salaa you must learn how to pray urgently, and start immediatly, as rasul SAW informed us the difference between us and the kafir is salaa and the first thing we will be accounted for will be salaa.. salaa has such high importance that the prophet was give salaa dirctly by Allah when he went for israh wa miraj.. it was not through Gabreial may peach be upon him... Gabreial only started teaching him but the salaa was given directly between Allah and the prophat... may Allah guide you.. Allah guides all who follow His light. Ameen

Najda

I just felt.....

I am also so new to here. This is second time visiting this website. After reading some replies, i just felt so lucky to be here.......Islam really really means PEACE.........
Najda
:jazaak:

ibnAbdullah87

Mashallah sister I am happy that you want to start practising the deen.

Any brother or sister living in the UK should go check them out. They have weekly tele-links with the scholars.

I hope you make some good muslim Friends