Any muslim sister in Sweden living? :)

4mMadara2Amina

Hello my muslim sister. I would be glad if some living in Sweden would leave me a message.

I would like to contact with you in real as I do not know anyone here and feeling too sad, because i am in new country too...

Maybe also it would be a chance though the friends get a nanny job or something. Please contact with me if you can.:hijabi:

InshALLAH soon I be feling better than.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Hejsa Sister!

I am not Swedish, but have you looked for any Mosques near you?
I know Muslims in Sweden & Denmark, and they have Mosques in their cities =(

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum

I have stayed in sweden for sometimes, Mashallah there are so many muslims in stockholm the city i visited, there is a really big masjid in downtown near the center of stockholm, i cant remember the name of area, but there was this huge torch on this building as soon as you got off the Subway.
and i know there were many brothers who were part of the halaqa's and they told me brother and sisters both had halaqas and mashallah there were many active muslims :)
:( i know some brothers in sweden but no sis sorry, im sure if you go to mosque it will help, Inshallah taala

walaikum salam

4mMadara2Amina

:)))

Hejsa Sister!

I am not Swedish, but have you looked for any Mosques near you?
I know Muslims in Sweden & Denmark, and they have Mosques in their cities =(

Yes, I have been to Mosque once after become Muslim. It was my wedding day= nikkah. I was so happy being inside the mosque, but the closest mosque beside our home is 20min by car. I am living in Gothenburg with my husband. I know if I would have a chance visit mosque I could get to know some Muslim sisters.

4mMadara2Amina

aslam o aliakum

I have stayed in sweden for sometimes, Mashallah there are so many muslims in stockholm the city i visited, there is a really big masjid in downtown near the center of stockholm, i cant remember the name of area, but there was this huge torch on this building as soon as you got off the Subway.
and i know there were many brothers who were part of the halaqa's and they told me brother and sisters both had halaqas and mashallah there were many active muslims :)
:( i know some brothers in sweden but no sis sorry, im sure if you go to mosque it will help, Inshallah taala

walaikum salam

Hmm... What is meaning of halaqa's? :hijabi:
It is okay if you do not know any muslim sisters. It is just normal as you are brother. My husband has his friends muslim brothers as they also from Pakistan, but I dont know here nobody and it makes me kind depressed. That is why I made this tread that someone might help me. It is second month am living here and mostly am in home :( I just wish work somewhere with muslims. And thank you for your post. Acctually am so far from Stockholm :)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Hmm... What is meaning of halaqa's? :hijabi:
It is okay if you do not know any muslim sisters. It is just normal as you are brother. My husband has his friends muslim brothers as they also from Pakistan, but I dont know here nobody and it makes me kind depressed. That is why I made this tread that someone might help me. It is second month am living here and mostly am in home :( I just wish work somewhere with muslims. And thank you for your post. Acctually am so far from Stockholm :)

:salam2:

i know how you feel sis, halaqa are just gathering of people where they pray together and study islam together. its really beneficial and make alot of friends ALhumdulilah, hmm im not sure then sis you should go http://www.islamicfinder.org/ and find out about mosque and groups and stuff, Inshallah :) u'll meet some great sisters

walaikum salam

beautiful is islam

my sister may Allah bering you to many good muslim because i am someone who got to now you really well therough online you are just whenof the best people i now and good luck. may Allah be with you.:shymuslima1:

4mMadara2Amina

i know how you feel sis, halaqa are just gathering of people where they pray together and study islam together. its really beneficial and make alot of friends ALhumdulilah, hmm im not sure then sis you should go http://www.islamicfinder.org/ and find out about mosque and groups and stuff, Inshallah :) u'll meet some great sisters

walaikum salam

Thank you for your explanation :) And for the link too. I sent them e-mail and will see maybe very soon I be able go and get more knowledge from my Islam sisters.

May ALLAH reward you. Ameen. :hijabi:

4mMadara2Amina

As Salam Alykom :)

my sister may Allah bering you to many good muslim because i am someone who got to now you really well therough online you are just whenof the best people i now and good luck. may Allah be with you.:shymuslima1:

Ou, my sweet ukhti Thank you :shymuslima1: May ALLAH help you in all you need and make you feel good very soon. Ameen.

I love you for seik of ALLAH :hearts:

Idris16

Thank you so much. May I know in which part of Sweden you live? Do you have any Muslim sisters you know? :hijabi:
I live very close to where you live but I'm very sorry I don't know a sister who can talk to you. As you live in Gothenburg why not visit Bellevue mosque? It's one of the biggest masjids here. There I think you can meet sisters, I have never been to that mosque..
wasalam alaykum

Miss Aaliyah

Assalamo alaykom,

I'm Swedish and live in Sweden, but I'm living closer to Malmö than Göteborg. I know many sisters living in Göteborg though so if you're interested I might make you get in contact with one or some inshaAllah?

4mMadara2Amina

As salam alykom ;)

I live very close to where you live but I'm very sorry I don't know a sister who can talk to you. As you live in Gothenburg why not visit Bellevue mosque? It's one of the biggest masjids here. There I think you can meet sisters, I have never been to that mosque..
wasalam alaykum

I do not know Sweden at all. I have been out very few times + I am not able go outside as I am too scary person. Even with my husband- he always scare got lost and not find way back to home :D
Let's hope soon we be able move to other place more close to some mosque.

4mMadara2Amina

As salam alykom ;)

Assalamo alaykom,

I'm Swedish and live in Sweden, but I'm living closer to Malmö than Göteborg. I know many sisters living in Göteborg though so if you're interested I might make you get in contact with one or some inshaAllah?

That would be beautiful :)

Miss Aaliyah

Yes, yes :))) and if need contact details of me-- we can exchange via message :) i would be most happy to know sister here aaaa am happy even think of it

Do you know Swedish yet? I mean if I can speak in Swedish with you, because speaking in English if you know Swedish is just stupid ;)

I will make contact with some sisters I know in Gothenburg inshaAllah and see what they say. I will send you message when I have something to tell, soon hopefully inshaAllah.

4mMadara2Amina

As salam alykom ;)

Do you know Swedish yet? I mean if I can speak in Swedish with you, because speaking in English if you know Swedish is just stupid ;)

I will make contact with some sisters I know in Gothenburg inshaAllah and see what they say. I will send you message when I have something to tell, soon hopefully inshaAllah.

No dear. I do not know Swedish language :) I know English fluently, Latvian is my native language and I do understand also Russian language :) I am happy hear this. May ALLAH reward you