Any Video Game players

Mumin01

Hey As Salamo Alekum

it got my wondering, im a huge video game fan i was wondering if there are any muslims ( brother or sisters) who are into video games as well

Anyone here into video games?

SOUL CALIBER 4 comes out tomorrow

WOOOT

Salam

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
:salam2:

I used to love video games until i was 14, but after that it just didn't me , and anyways nowadays i dont have enough time to play games.

jaffarabduraheem

Not afraid of you.
I'm a gamefan!

I'm a huge gamer. I'n not too excited about Soul Caliber 4 though. As much as I love Star Wars, it just doesn't make sense that Yoda and Vader would have anything to do with Soul Caliber.

Mumin01

I'm a huge gamer. I'n not too excited about Soul Caliber 4 though. As much as I love Star Wars, it just doesn't make sense that Yoda and Vader would have anything to do with Soul Caliber.

lol im starting to really like star wars as well but bro come on i know it doesnt make sense to have 3 new characters ( yoda, Vader, and Vader's Apprentice) in the soul caliber series but its just really sick to know that you can play them, once you get past that fact you just enjoy it lol

im looking for people to verse from some friendly competition tomorrow if i get it Insha Allah

Mumin01

Call of Duty 4 all the way. I love Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 too. Metal Gear Solid 4 is simply stunning.

Call of Duty 4 is ridiculous as well as halo 3

oh no you didnt my friend, i love no game more than the metal gear solid series

MGS1 was the first playstation game i ever had that i actually enjoyed, its story line and gameplay is stunning lol i wish i never lost it

i wish i never sold my PS2 so i could have all the MGS games back MGS2 and 3 were my favorites

i beat 4 and it was absolutely brilliant i felt it was a little too short though :( but oh well

Anyway if anyone wants my Gamertag for xbox live is Circ Soldier

Qur'an&Sunnah

Traveler
:bismillah:
Yeah I'm a huge gamer. I'm a big fan of Final Fantasy series, MGS series, and Halo. I can't wait until Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy VS XIII

Zafran

Muslim Brother
Salaam

Yeah i'm also a gamer - MGS SERIES is good definitly the first 1

I also like gran tursimo, Call duty 4 online , pes 08 was good but had lag problems on the PS3

Cant wait for resident evil 5.

I'm also an Ages of empires fan but cant buy 3 because my computer cant handle it.

Mumin01

man i wish i had a gaming computer but sadly im chained to console games lol but i cant complain

Resident evil 5 looks sick but i always hated the games i dont know why i want to see how 5 is though

dude i cant wait till Soul Caliber man

Zafran

Muslim Brother
Salaam

never played a soul caliber game before lol - I might try this one out, is it coming out for the PS3?

Resident 5 should be similar to 4, the first 3 games had terrible controls but they improved them in 4 which was a good game, hopefully resident evil 5 lives up to the hype.

Mumin01

yah i played Soul Caliber 2 and i really liked it, i didnt get 3 and ive been so looking forward to getting 4 cause it looks epic i used to be a huge mortal kombat fan and its coming for PS3, Ps3 gets to get Darth Vader while 360 gets yoda, both have Darth Vaders apprentice though which is cool

I played resident evil 2 or 3 i think, it was were you like are locked in a mansion and i thought it was the worst game in the world

i saw gamplay footage of 5 and it looked nice 4 wasnt bad either

i want to see more of 5 before i make a final decision lol

Zafran

Muslim Brother
Salaam

true, its best just to see the reviews and how well other people think the game is before making a decison on it. I'll check out soul caliber 4.

Do you have a 360 or a PS3?

Mumin01

360 bro

but i wish a had a PS3 but theres no way i want to pay 600 dollars or 500 for it lol

brb ill check back to this forum later

Zafran

Muslim Brother
salaam

yeah PS3 was expensive but i had to play MGS4 and Gran turismo - Call of duty is also a great game - definitly online.

the 360 has however some great games such as bio shock and Forza.

see ya later

peace.

Mumin01

lol i know what u mean i begged my friiend to let me borrow his PS3 and MGS4 so i could finish the series and I played it over like 5 times, I got the Foxhound Emblem which was what i wanted to achieve lol

Maybe in the future when i get a job ill get a PS3 lol Insha Allah

muslim56

Human Being

Yes i love video games but i got a ninetendo ds lite. My favourite games so far was need for speed carbon and new super mario bros. The need for speed games are fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!