Any way to commit suicide in Halal way?

shichemlydia

hope to help

salam alikoum,
may allah swt find you an issue for your situation, it is critical,
suicide is not the solution for a muslim to his/her problems, because simply, muslims believe in the life after this life, and if you commit suicide, you will never get in the paradise, and this is the real loss.
so you are thinking about a solution to escape from problems to go to other bigger and more horrible problems.
try to renex your life and make a purpose for this life, i guess, this is whit is missed for you, try to read the quran, and think about the wisdom of allah swt.
and more importantly ask allah swt for issues from this, he will help you, just be honest in your douae, this is it.
wa salam alikoum

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

All forms of suicide are Haram...

Narrated Abu Hurairah: Allah’s Messenger said, “None of you should wish for death. If he is a righteous man, perhaps he may add to (his) good works, and if he is a sinner, possibly he may be repentant (in case he is given a longer life).” (Al-Bukhari)

[[From Bukhari]] 7.575: Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet said, "None of you should wish for death because of a calamity befalling him; but if he has to wish for death, he should say: "O Allah! Keep me alive as long as life is better for me, and let me die if death is better for me.' " [[

Also read this: Is there any Halal suicide method?

abu turaab

may ALLAH safe you

:salam2:dear brother why don't you contact a good psychologist in your area!!..that will help you alot!!..no lecture just a few words if they could help you!!..insha-ALLAH!!!
the thoughts of suicide come in a mind when one doesn't find any sort of interest in anything in this world and in no matter of life...now the reasons of approaching this situation could be different for every individual..yet don't forget that many people are living in more miserable circumstances than you and others like you are living in..still they don't give-up!!...see the brothers and sisters in palestine,in abu-gharib,in guantanamobe..they possibly have more reasons to execute themseves than you...yet they don't...recall the hardships that muslims faced in Makkah..terrible and trembling!!...and none of them allowed the external elements to stirr any sort of imbalance in their inner...they had prepared themselves to bear everything in this life just for the sake of ALLAH...as a result they were rewarded with honor and bounties from their lord later in this life..and the reward of the hereafter is fixed...what a success!...AL-HAMDULILLAH!!..they just didn't give-up and ALLAH didn't let them down..that is the golden treasure...grab this my brother!!...i can feel the thing you're going through because i myself have gone through the same!!..may ALLAH help you!!

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum brother!

You want to commit suicide because you think there is nothing for you in life to hope for.

What if you are wrong?
And what if you continue to live and life changes for the better later?

It is clear from brother's and sister's replies that THERE ISN'T ANY HALAL WAY TO COMMIT SUICIDE.

So I suggest an alternative.

Stop thinking about your problems and think outside yourself, about others, about the rest of the world.

Also, if your life has no value to you, I can assure you it has value to many others. Use your life for helping others and put a smile on someon'e face who needs it more than you.

Lets not think that if I can't have this and that, I dont want to live anymore.
Lets try to make life worth living, for ourselves and for others.

Life is dynamic and never stays still. Things will certainly change in your life and good times will surely come, but if you deprive yourself from LIFE, ofcourse you won't be around to see it.

Stop thinking that your happiness lies in a few certain things and if that doesn't exist or taken away, the whole meaning and purpose of life is wasted. That is a flawed thinking.

I live in Manchester, UK. If you live anywhere in UK, I will gladly come and meet you as your brother. So let me know.

Also, this extends to all other brothers who may need to talk to somebody. I am willing to meet them anywhere in the UK. I will trvel to you, inshallah.

Find your happiness in helping others, remember your life is precious, even if you think it isn't.

Wassalamu alaikum warahmatullah

Imad

Assalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

I have some advice, if you follow this advice you will be happy insha Allah:

- Remember Allah Aza wajal, by remembering Allah your heart will be at peace
- Think about the poor people and help them.
- Be with good practising muslims, they will help you in remembering Allah
- Marry a good sister
- Abstain from everything Allah has prohibited and do as much as you can what Allah ordered you to do.
- Think about the people who are in a more worse situation
- Think about the beauty of this world, how Allah has created the trees, the sky, the sun, the animals and everything in it.

Insha Allah my advice and the advice of my brothers and sisters will help you ponder.

Fi amanillah

Wassalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Imad

Mixedup

Dear brother

I am not going to lecture you either but want you to think about this

What will happen to your family and friends if you did this?
Would they be happy? Or think it was for the best?
I dont think so and the effect of this act on others is not a plesent thing or something I would wish on anyone.
I often have downers or dark moods and feel sorry for myself as do most but I look at others and see how blessed I truly am.
I do not live in a country where I feer daily for my life or that of my family, I have shelter food and a loving family as well as my belief in ALLAH. What more could I ask for??
Western life puts too much pressure on us around what we should be doing and achieving and how much money we earn etc etc. None of that matters in reality. A good heart is all you need.
Your life will turn a corner and things will get better. We never know what tomorrow will bring and if you end your life what will you be missing???

I will pray for you brother

Your sister Joanne

Mohamed's wife

Muslim for life
salam brother, no lectures, i promise. just few sentences. :) If u kill urself, well u are in trouble, not from us... from Allah. Allah gave u life and u dont want it? Kinda rude of u... I dont feel sorry for u. If i was ur friend, i wld tell u, "u want to die, go ahead; u dont care how we will feel if we lose u. " When u change ur mind and decide to live, wonderful, lets be the best muslims Allah has ever seen. :D We need to change the world in the best, peaceful way we can before Allah says no more. Ur choice with life to do with and ur choice with consquences for life u have done with. try for heaven or hell?

ALLAHKNOWS8

why SUICIDE

DEAR Brother,

please go and immediately get hijamat, as i think most likely someone has used poison to poison you. the chemicals effect your mind and thoughts, prophet MOHAMMAD (SAWS) had many problems with jews and the so called blue eyes who continously tried to poison him, because they did not want the message of islam to get out. It was the prophet on orders from ALLAH, For muslim brothers to regularly(monthly) to do HIJAMAT. Please just do it and you will see the diffrence, i will pray for you and i will look foward to you healing. and hearing back from you.:wasalam:

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
:salam2:
You can commit suicide but remember you won't die. You'll be questioned about this act and hellfire might be your final destination. Repenting then won't change your destiny. Bear this painful life and ask ALLAH(SWT) to help you out of this mess and from wasawas of shaitaan. Sorry for da lecture.
:wassalam:

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
My intention is not to offend you in anyway or judge you for i don't know you what you are going through.

You talked about your "fear of Allah SWT" stopping you. If you truly do fear Allah SWT than you would not be thinking about suicide. So obviously the one thing that is not stopping you is the fear of Allah SWT. Second, you talked about not losing hope. Those with hope don't think about such things as suicide. They think about better ways to overcome their obstacles. They see tomorrow as begin better today and today better yesterday. So you don't have any hope obviously. Third, you talked about cultures not accepting suicide. At this point, your last concern shouldn't be about culture put aside cultures and think about the things you will go through the minute you are laid to rest in your grave. You should think about Islam, Allah SWT, and the Day of Judgment.

You attempted suicide once before and you failed so should not that be a sign? How will your heart find rest when you commit suicide in your grave?

The best cure for depression is praying, making duas, have hope, and most importantly have faith. You talked about losing people and things but you forget the only thing that you need really is Allah SWT in your life. i doubt that you have lose everything and everyone in life. We all have those who loves and caring for us.

Life is a rollercoaster. It has its up and down, and bitter and sweet.

To give you something to smile about. Think about those who are less fortunate than you. Those who don't have the things you have. Look at the people/things that surround you.

At the end, you should think about what your life in the grave will be like once you commit suicide.

Fran

Yes, i agree with optimist. How can you not look to ALLAH for help, all praises are due unto him. He hasn't abandoned you. There is no greater help. He is always there with a steady hand. Hold your faith and do not fail the test. There will be many tests, but you have to stand strong. Know that many here will keep you in prayer.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

The good thing is you are attempting to make contact with others. That is a plus. You wrote that you had tried earlier. If you are under the care of a physician please ask them to do a blood level check. It is important. If you are on medications..it is time to check the toxic levels. Please have a complete physical.
You mention you are in your 20's. Given the youth of your life it is normal to feel passion in a way that is a roller coaster life.
You say you do not smile.
I will be blunt. It is your choice. What is the object of your desire. What is the reason that you feel you can not attain and obtain the object.
When a person is depressed they can not think outside the depression. You almost become blocked by the depression.
You must seek professional help. You must be honest with the clinician.
Please find a way to forgive yourself...let us know what it is..this will free you. Let us know how you are.

amaal30

man you are in need of therapy becuz anytime where you start talking killing your self you walking in a thin line. also no there is not a halal way of killing yourself. thats just my suggestions.

desertlion

I have never posted on this site before.
And even with the numerous arguments against taking your own life posted above, I am still compelled to write to you my own personal opinion.

My beloved father hung himself in his mother's garage when I was 15 years old.

My cousin shot himself in the head not too long after that.

Three years ago, my little brother shot himself through the mouth and died on my mother's living room floor.

My eldest cousin, who took on a father role for me after my father died, shot himself in the chest last year.

Both my mother and my grandmother cling to wishes of death, as I watch my loved ones dwindle by the bullet and the rope.

I am the only muslim in my family.

I wish that I can tell you that all of this is untrue. Fleshed nightmares born out of the wicked womb of this Dunya, which in their minds death would be an escape from. Because no one wants to die, we just want to escape from pain.
But escape to who, my dear brother?
What ever you or I do at the end, we run straight into the arms of Allah Subhana wa ta'ala! If you don't see fit to live you life for you, breathe for HIM WHO GAVE IT TO YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE!

I pray that your happiness comes sooner than later.

Assalamu Alaikum Waramatullahi Wa Barakatuhu Wa Maghfirtoon