Anyone on TTI seen the Prophet (SAW) in their dream?

:salam2:
I pray that you are all in good health and emaan..

I read a sisters post on her dream just a minute ago and it reminded me of a TV programme I watched a while back where they take Islamic q&a's, a man called up saying that he had dreamt of the Prophet (SAW) asking the man to accompany him to Hajj, he had obviously never seen the Prophet (SAW) or ever read any descriptions of him but he said that he felt so overwhelmed and something inside him kept telling him it was the Prophet (SAW) and that upon seeing this dream he went of Hajj. The imam who was hosting the TV programme suggested that the man from now on tries to lead a more pious life and that he has been blessed with a beautiful dream to not only be invited to Hajj but also to his deen.

Has anyone else on TTI ever seen the Prophet (SAW) in their dream?

:wasalam:

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
after i found out i was possessed, i was really upset and scared as i did not know anything about jinns. sheikh kept doing rukiyah on me until one day i could not handle it and asked Allah for help. i kept asking and kept asking and asked Allah to gift me a dream.

throughout the whole night of my sleep, Mouhamad (saw) kept hitting and hitting the jinn inside me. throughout the whole night all i know and felt deep deep in my heart and all i hear from the jinn is mouhamad (saw). i knew it was the prophet (saw) in my heart. when i woke up for fajr, i was breathing fast, i woke up my husband and the jinn inside me said the shahada to my husband and my husband taught him how to pray. he left me now. but still one more to go.

he said what he saw and experienced, he did not deserve it because he does not deserve to meet the prophet (saw)

another time, i prayed for Allah to help me get rid of the whispers in my head, it was really bad and i did not know what to do. then i had a dream where the prophet (saw) came to me and told me to constantly make tasbih and that the small surahs known as al mouawazat, surah al fatiha and ayat al kursi, they protect me and harm the jinn and i will not know how much they help me when i read them. He also told me that he understands what im going through and he believes me. at that time only my husband use to believe me and understand and that use to make me upset or think i was crazy. but the prophet (saw) told me he understands and believes me and tasbih will help get rid of the whispers. i do this and it works.

when i woke up, i remember his face, his face was of a sheikh in lebanon who everyone followed and loves but he passed away in 1990 sheikh Khalid Z'eby cant spell his surname. at that time, Sheikh Khalid's son named Abdul Kadir, he was reading rukiyah on me.

so the prophet (saw) came to me in the face of sheikh khalid. who was a very very strong and great sheikh.

he had long white beard, really hard to explain now. but he was beautiful.

another time, i was being attached by jinns then i was lifted up to the heavens by an angel. i hugged the angel and didnt want to let go. it lifted me up and protected me against the evil below me.

ever since i read athkar and supplications and protect myself the way the prophet (saw) and allah told us to, alhumdulilah you are even protected in your dreams and loved by them more.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

I saw once in my dream one man, and when I waked up I was almost sure it was our beloved Prophet Mohammed sallahu alayha wa saaalam, SubhanAllah. before that dream I was always praying to Allah that if I can see Prophet sallahu alayha wa saalam in my dream. I dreamed that I am in one beautiful place, souranded with diffrent color flowers,and there was one path, which was like covered with bridge above it. When I passed that bridge, there was one man sitting, SubhanAllah, his face was very beautiful and he had long beard. When I get close to him, he turned away his face.

I asked him who is he, but he lowered his gaze and he was looking down,and did not said nothing. When I wanted to go, he turned away toward me and told me that I go on the right side. I told him that the side he showed me is dark, but he only smiled and told me that if I go trough that side on the end I will see the light. I was going trough that passage,and I was so afraid, but when I came on the end it was the same man staying there.I wanted to tell him that if he is Prophet Mohammed sallahu alayha wa saalam, that I am Muslimah, and that I am part of his Ummah. SubhanAllah, when I waked up I really had feeling that I saw Prophet Mohammed sallahu alayha wa saalam. I wish I did Inshallah.

May Allah make that we see His Glorious Face in Jannah,and His Messanger Mohammed salahu alayha wa saalam.Ameen summa ameen

:wasalam:

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
My friend freaked out when she found out I had a dream of nabi s.a.w. So did I until I found that nobody can imitate our blessed Muhammah s.a.w. ! I know I'm not a good Muslim, subhallah I have no clue why he came to me, but Allah and the messenger s.a.w know better than I. Subhannallah I'll never forget this.

sachin4islam

Walikum Assalam.

I had a dream about Muhammad (SAW) after my reversion. In my dream,He (SAW) seemed to walk with difficulty as if injured,passing by a group of people,who were reciting Quran. He (SAW) was dressed in white cloths as Arabs dress and had a face similar to Jesus (PBUH),with a short beard. Allah knows better.

Regards.
Abdullah.

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Walikum Assalam.

I had a dream about Muhammad (SAW) after my reversion. In my dream,He (SAW) seemed to walk with difficulty as if injured,passing by a group of people,who were reciting Quran. He (SAW) was dressed in white cloths as Arabs dress and had a face similar to Jesus (PBUH),with a short beard. Allah knows better.

Regards.
Abdullah.

Exactly Mashallah !!

He looks beautiful mashallah

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Awwww ^

I really hope he s.a.w sees you, thats real sweet.

You know, I pray the family of TTI including the whole ummah; meet him in jannah al firdaus! -ameenYaRabb

islamdonlyway

walikumsalam,

those of you who have seen the prophet (pbuh) in their dreams are soo lucky ! inshallah it can inspire you guys to do more good, i wish i could see him in my dreams :) would be amazeing .

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
walikumsalam,

those of you who have seen the prophet (pbuh) in their dreams are soo lucky ! inshallah it can inspire you guys to do more good, i wish i could see him in my dreams :) would be amazeing .

I'm shy when it comes to people saying im good, to be honest i dont deserve the dream

saifkhan

abd-Allah
salam alaikum warahamtu-llah

I didn't see prophet Muhammad salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam!
but I saw Hasan and Hussain, may Allah be pleased with them.
but I saw both of them smalle aged playing at the masjid veranda/balcony(outer part), and that time Prophet salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam was giving sermon in that Masjid, but I don't know why I didn't enter the Masjid, I was looking at them, while they were playing!

when I was child I saw even Allah Subhanahu wa ta'la in my dream, it is childish I know, but I was immature then, i wasn't even baligh, but I saw He , the almighty was in Violet colored velvet dress with golden stitches-design on it, but He was sitting in a Big throne Golden and very aristocrat design and so big, I could see only the legs of the chair and some part of His dress, neither His face or any part of body!!

when I started memorizing different surahs, and I used to memorize them from my mobile or small Quran, in my bed. sometimes I even found me crying in dream, reciting Quran, and when I woke up I was really reciting and crying(that was Surah Yasin in one incident, in another surah Waqiah/Ar-rahman) and Fair adhaan was being called.

may Allah forgive us and give us tawfeek to see Rasul salla Allahu alahi wa sallam in our dreams. let us be the proud part of Ummah, that we may be in the company of him, salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam

@sister asja: nice dream, subhan Allah
@Salam to you: ameen

JazakAllah khair
hope have new dreams from more members insha Allah ta'la

wa alaikum salam

Allhamdulliah im astounded over the many who have dreamt of the beloved Prophet (SAW) and also the brother who has dreamt of Hasan and Hussain (may Allah SW be pleased with them). Inshallah I hope that more of us are blessed with the opportunity to see the Prophet (SAW), I really do hope it!.

And sister 'salam2you' the brother above is right, you are truly blessed to have seen the Prophet (SAW) in your dream and I feel envious here lol, im sure the bro does too!

Ahsen

Waiting for more such stories.I like this"In the beginiing it is dark but in the end you will find light".Refreshes our hope.

islamdonlyway

Waiting for more such stories.I like this"In the beginiing it is dark but in the end you will find light".Refreshes our hope.

agree, its just like the tunnel is dark but at the end there is always light, so inshallah we should strive to be in the light.from darkness to light !

islamdonlyway

inshallah to make things easier and to be sure you saw the prophet (pbuh) hears a description of his physical atributes.

Praise be to Allaah.

We will quote below a number of ahaadeeth which describe the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). If what you in your dream is in accordance with this, then you did indeed see the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), because he said: "Whoever sees me in a dream has really seen me, because Shaytaan cannot appear in my image." (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 5729).

Rabee'ah ibn Abi 'Abd al-Rahmaan said: "I heard Anas ibn Maalik (may Allaah be pleased with him) describing the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). He said: 'He was of average height, not too tall and not too short, with a pinkish colour, not very white and not dark, and his hair was neither very curly nor very straight. The Revelation came to him when he was forty years old, and he stayed in Makkah for ten years after the Revelation came, then in Madeenah for ten years. When he died, there were no more than twenty white hairs on his head and in his beard." (al-Bukhaari, 3283).

Al-Baraa' ibn 'Aazib said: "The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was broad shouldered and had thick hair coming down to his shoulders and earlobes. He was wearing red garments. I have never seen anything more beautiful than him." (Reported by Muslim, Kitaab al-Fadaa'il, Baab Sifat Sha'r al-Nabi (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), no. 2338).

'Ali said: "He was neither tall nor short, and had large hands and feet. He had a large head and was big-boned, and the thin line of hair (starting from his chest and extending to the navel) was long. When he walked, he would lean forward, as if he was walking downhill. I have never seen anyone like him, before or since." (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, 3570, who said this is a saheeh hasan hadeeth).

Jaabir ibn Samurah said: "The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was dalee' al-fam, ashkal al-'ayn and manhoos al-'aqib." Shu'bah said: "I asked Maalik, 'What is dalee' al-fam?' He said: 'Wide-mouthed.' I asked, 'What is ashkal al-'ayn?' He said, 'Big-eyed.' I asked, 'What is manhoos al-'aqib?' He said, 'His heels were not fleshy.'" (Saheeh Muslim, Kitaab al-Fadaa'il, 2339).

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Salaams Everybody!!!!!!!!

May Allah Azzawajal forgive our sins and MAKE US MUHIBBURRASOOL AND MAADIHURRASOOL With the Blessings of Our Noble Rasoole Karim SAW (PBUH) Ameen...Summa Ameen.............

BegumRehana

MashaAllah..That is amazing, It's very lucky to see our beloved prophet Muhammad (pbuh), brothers and sisters, this is one way of motivating yourself to the deen, InshaAllah we all will get a chance in seeing our prophet and any companions. Those of you who have said you don't deserve it, you really shouldn't because only Allah (SWT) knows the intentions of your good deeds and InshaAllah He has His Mercy and Blessings upon you and everyone else :) May we all meet him in Jannat-ul-firdous! ameen