Arabic Keyboard Layout

:salam2:
Brothers and sisters. this Afternoon I got some Arabic text which was printed on a paper and I want it to be writen and on top of that I would like to try writing Arabic so, I want an Arabic Keyboard Layout. no matter in which format it's. It can be programme or a text file or a PDF file. Can any of your Sisters and brothers help me on this? May Allah (s.w.a) bless you all. and keep you all in good health.

pcozzy

:wasalam:

Attachments

• Arabic_Eng_Keyboard_layout.pdf
    131.9 KB · Views: 48
  • Arabic_Eng_Keyboard_layout.jpg
    Arabic_Eng_Keyboard_layout.jpg
    571 KB · Views: 818

OsMaN_93

Here to help

What if you don't have the language Arabic in the computer setting.
Is there a a software on the internet you can download ? or what ? I really want to have arabic on my pc, cuz i have many Arabic Cd's .... Help anyone?

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

If you want to be able to type in `Arabic on your computer, than the procedure varies depending on your operating systems.

Windows (XP and Vista) users usually need the installation CD. Go to Control Panel, Regional Settings and first, install the right-to-left language settings (it should be a check box). You can then add Arabic keyboard support, though I can't remember what tab it is under.

Shukuriya

Thank you brothers for providing me the Arabic keyboard Layout. It satisfies my need. Shukuriya. Regarding install the Arabic Language to a system. dear brothers. I can help you. No matter whether it's Vista or XP. Insha-Allah. here I'm going to show you how.

:bismillah1:
FOR WIN VISTA (ANY VERSION)

01. Click "START"
02. Click in the search panel at the bottom of the Satrt menu and type "LANGUAGE".
03. Click "regional and Language Options" from the search list it displays.
04. Click "Keyboards and Languages" Tab from the window that opens.
05. Click "Change Keyboards.." button. Another windows will open.
06. Click "Add" button on the new window. Another window looks like a list opens. Here all the languages are displayed in alphabetical order.
07. Double click on "Arabic (Saudi Arabia)" for example.
08. Double Click on "Keyboard". A list of keyboards will come.
09. Click the "TICK BOX" "Arabic (101)".
10. Click "OK". the window will exit.
11. There will be another two windows previously opened. click Ok and exit them all.
12. Now you can select between languages from the icon represents the Language bar (i.e. "EN") at the right side of the TASKBAR. OR Can simply switch between languages with the combination keys (Alt+Shift).

May Allah Help us all in learning and spreading knowledge.
:tti_sister:

palestine

Servant of Allah

What if you don't have the language Arabic in the computer setting.
Is there a a software on the internet you can download ? or what ? I really want to have arabic on my pc, cuz i have many Arabic Cd's .... Help anyone?

Asalamu alaykum wrwb. Actually there is a program in the computer software which you can use arabic in. every computer should have it. on my mine, i just click the start button on the left bottom corner of the computer, and then click "control panel", and then you click the one that says "clock, language region" then you will see where it says "Date and Time" and "Regional and language options"...so you click the "change keyboards or other input methods under the "Regional and language options". go on from there as you will see the "add" button for other languages. It will not change you english formats. you will be able to use whichever you want whenever you want. hope that helps. and as for the keyboard, just use on online one if you'd like, or if you have an actual arabic keyboard, insert it. Asalamu alaykum wrwb.

palestine

Servant of Allah
Lol. sorry guys for reposting something that was already posted. i didn't see that brother hashim had already given you directions. Asalamu alaykum wrwb.

Shukuriya

here is the way how you set up XP language.

:bismillah1:
Dear brothers here is how you need to do.

01. Click "Start".
02. Click "Control Penal" withing the rigt side of the Start Menu.
03. Click "Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options".
04. Click "Regional and Language Options".Another window opens.
05. Click "Language" tab within the new window.
06. Check whether the checkbox labeled "Install files for complex script and right-to-left languages (including Thai)" is selected. It's important this check box is selected. if it's selected follow the 7th step. if not.go to the step 10.

07. Click "Details" button in the and Another window will open.
08. Click "Add" button withing the newly opened window and, Again another window will open.
09. Click the drop down list under "Input Language". wich is a list of lanaguages available.
10. Select "Arabic (Saudi Arabia)" withing the list.
11. Click "OK"
12. now Click "OK" in all the windows you opened for this.
09. Now you can select between languages from the icon represents the Language bar (i.e. "EN") at the right side of the TASKBAR. OR Can simply switch between languages with the combination keys (Alt+Shift).

-----------------------------------------------------------------
10. click the check box to select it and it will ask for Windows XP CD. Insert the CD and click OK. Than it will aoutomatically copy some files from the CD. and then the check box will be ticked. Now go to the step 7. (If you dear brothers don't have one and want to buy a CD in order to install get the one labled in the message that appears. Example. "Insert CD labeled Windows XP SP 2".
-----------------------------------------------------------------

May Allah (s.w.a) help us gaining and spreading knowledge.
:tti_sister:

Idris16

Salaam
Mash'Allah Thanks brother Hashim and others, I can now type in arabic:D
But i can't type it on the forum i can only type it on the address.
Wa salam alaykum