Are 4 Units enough?

muslimah_mtl

AlhamduliLlah
Wa'alikum slaam sister,

I am not so sure what they call since to be honest until now I didn't really realise the importance finding this all out. Wheneve I offer Salaah, I would just offer without being too much careful being precise and so on. May Allah forgive me, and us all.

That link explains in detail. Thanks for provding it sister. Jazak Allah.

No, you certainly haven't been talking unnecessarily. However, I don't really find it very convincing what you said about saying 'ameen'. The only reason being that when we pray to Allah swt after Salaah, don't we ask for others and ourselvels and then say 'ameen' ourselve. So, why can't the person say ameen themselves after making wish to God for them, I don't understand. Anyway, I don't think it's as such important. Thanks thogh, sis.

Salaam

Assalaamu alaykum akhi

Wa anta min ahli ljaza'.
Ameen to all your du'as. May Allah bless you.
Well about what i said about "ameen" let me ask the sister to find the fatwa in French then i will translate it in English inshaAllah and post it.
Because when you make a du'a after salaah it's not as if you were making du'a for a person (or a group of persons) in front of you.

:wasalam:

muslimah_mtl

AlhamduliLlah
Wa'alikum salaam,

I don't think someone notices it or not, it's more like to make myself feel that I am moving forward a bit - although quite slowly in learning about Islam, unlinke wordly knowledge.
Yep, this sister has helped me with this issue a lot. May Allah bless her always. (And nooo nothing for you to add on this Q. :))

Salaam

:salam2: akhi

Ameen to your du'as.
May Allah bless you abundantly.
JazaakaLlahu khayran

TeenagerMuslim

:salam2: akhi

Ameen to your du'as.
May Allah bless you abundantly.
JazaakaLlahu khayran

Wa'alikum salaam sister,

Ameen. And, Barak Allah feekum.
As for that lecture, it'll be useful when all of us will get to listen to it in Eng, Insha'Allah. But, of course, do take your time. No rush. May Allah bless you too, sister.

Salaam