ARE FEMALE ALOUD TO CUT THEIR HAIR

shabnum

:salam2:

are female aloud to cut they hair?... my hair is really long and i have split ends
i will be grateful if somebody can please tell me jazakallah.

:wasalam:
:SMILY176:

Noorun Nisaa'

Salam Aleikum sister SHABNUM,
hope to find you in good health, insha allah.

And, YES, it is allowed for a women to cut her hair, BUT for ex. if she wears hejab she will have to do it home, or somebody to do it for her, OR if she lives in a muslim country there are salons special for them, where the windows are covered.

If she doesnt wear hejab, she can go to the salon, BUT even there ONLY a women can do that for her.

I hope you understand, if not please feel free, and ask.

:hearts:

shabnum

Jazakallah

sister jazakallah really apericiat it may allah bless you and give you sucess in this world and the hereafter inshallah ameen.

sis does it say in islam that you are aloud to cut your hair? just want to be sure sis forgive me if am wrong:confused:

:redface:

Noorun Nisaa'

Salam Aleikum my dear sister SHABNUM,

never be shy to ask about religion.

and YES, Islam say that you can cut your hear.

Well image if a women born muslimah with hejab, never cut her hair, it will not fit under the hejab anymore.

Or you can get in Guinness Book beeing the first muslimah who never cut her hair.....LoL.....LoL :lol:

shabnum

:redface: he he he yea sis i have cut my hair before only the split ends but now that i know jazakallah sister:jumpclap:

oh yea i do wear hijaab :jumpclap:

:SMILY33: :shake:
:wasalam: :hijabi:

shabnum

muslima jazakallah for your reply :jumpclap:

now that i have seen the evidence about the hair matter, now i know for sure am not in doubt :)

jazakallah khair