Are the London Riots about Class Warfare Poor vs Rich ?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Yes, Sister...they need a Robin Hood except this time he will be a Muslim. And nothing short of being a Muslim.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamu'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Just for the sake to confirm my understanding of the discussions on the board before I put in my two cents; we are actually digging out the real, main causes of the youth rioters, right?

I must say though, that I mostly agree with Appa's insights. And that we have come to realized such thing happened and will keep on happening as a consequence of lost, broken souls [the young generation] brought up in a messed society. Hence, the need to reach out to them are among the best solutions.

Is there any possible ways to know the background of these rioters (in brief) apart from knowing that SOME of them are poors? Because I have always believe the way how a person behaves, thinks and responds are mostly influenced by his/her upbringing, faith within the heart and intellect.

P.S: I have the feelings that if I am to put my two cents (soon, or else later), its going to be a quite-a-long one. So I'd like everyone to excuse me for that.

Was-salaam.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

The simplest root reason for the behaviors is the lack of Belief.

Secondly, and I can not emphasize this enough the lack of leadership for these young people.

There are no men in their lives. They do not understand that a part of manhood is humility. They do not see real men. And what is more real as a man than a Believer. A Believer has a purpose in his life. He seeks to fulfill that purpose.

A young man brought up exclusively with women has a difficult time. Burden that with women who are uneducated and poor. Exacerbate that with these young men seeing a stream of selfish men walking in and out of their mothers lives. Then there are children. The system does not support marriage. It penalizes the poor who are married. The cycle of generational poverty continues. It cages the population. Unwed mothers supporting children from mutliple relationships. And there are no men to support the family.

The rest of society is given topics such as the need for equality for homosexuals and the validity of same sex marriage to discuss. There is no masculinity in these scenarios.

People judge Islam. But they have to respect one thing. It is a man's religion. Islam defines masculinity. Allah's law has specified that a man is responsible for his family. This is the backbone of community.

There is no backbone of the society with the poor and angry in the UK.

Ibn Uthaymin

:salam2:

Dear Aapa;

try to understand we Europeans and specially British have information about those riots more than only from news. We might not understand everything inside USA like you and others.

We understand those riots as to some of use it is daily life.

We know what means poverty in Europe. We don´t need to compare it to other countries.

Poverty in here is not lack of food. Those in Britain doens´t robber food for they families - they need is desing clotches, new dvd, mobiles, tv's, computer games. They destroy private property of others, burn cars and harm only others like themselves; not banks, not upper class owners.

They are spoiled kids lived without rules from home, from school, from society. Now they try to put society to pay - pay what? That nobody hasn´t put them to understand that they have to work for getting what they want.

Thank you, everything you said corresponds to what I said.

The riots are a consequence of young men being reared without male role models. They have no boundaries. They have no notion of manhood.

More cruel, "They should blame their stupid ignorant parents." ( My post)

Where are the jobs? Where is the hope.

They have to work for the jobs. The education system is free, its a level playing field. But these pathetic pampered human vermin have no knowledge, no morals, no intelligence; so why would anyone want to employ them?

Blame the left wing liberals, families, society, and what ever you like. you cant justify the violence, chaos that was inflicted on ordinary citizens as a result.

Is there any possible ways to know the background of these rioters (in brief) apart from knowing that SOME of them are poors? Because I have always believe the way how a person behaves, thinks and responds are mostly influenced by his/her upbringing, faith within the heart and intellect.

It has nothing to do with their backgrounds. They were a bunch of Chavs looting goods for the sake of it. Its fun for them. One guy got killed in North London, what an earth does that have to do with people in Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool?
(completely different cities).

The truth is the parents are to blame, the justice system in this country or lack of it is to blame, the Western worlds obsession for materialism is to blame (or possibly the reaction against it).

You bring out the point that Muslims live in poor sections of London. But they do not riot. Because they live in fear of Allah. Therein lies the difference. They have hope.

kalaam moosh mazboot.

What about the Somalis in Sheffield of the Bangladeshis in East London?
There were some Muslim people in my area who tried looting too. But because it was Ramadhan they didnt steal anything they just damaged property.

But overall, Alhamdulillah they Muslims didnt get involved much

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
Assalaam walaikum,

The simplest root reason for the behaviors is the lack of Belief.

Secondly, and I can not emphasize this enough the lack of leadership for these young people.

There are no men in their lives. They do not understand that a part of manhood is humility. They do not see real men. And what is more real as a man than a Believer. A Believer has a purpose in his life. He seeks to fulfill that purpose.

A young man brought up exclusively with women has a difficult time. Burden that with women who are uneducated and poor. Exacerbate that with these young men seeing a stream of selfish men walking in and out of their mothers lives. Then there are children. The system does not support marriage. It penalizes the poor who are married. The cycle of generational poverty continues. It cages the population. Unwed mothers supporting children from mutliple relationships. And there are no men to support the family.

The rest of society is given topics such as the need for equality for homosexuals and the validity of same sex marriage to discuss. There is no masculinity in these scenarios.

People judge Islam. But they have to respect one thing. It is a man's religion. Islam defines masculinity. Allah's law has specified that a man is responsible for his family. This is the backbone of community.

There is no backbone of the society with the poor and angry in the UK.

:salam2:

This is a problem here in the US as well, that of the single-parent family. It is particularly a problem among inner-city families, as many of the adult men from those communities are either in prison or dead due to drugs and gang violence. So these young boys grow into angry young men with no male leadership or guidance. Then they too often become victims of the violent lifestyle of the streets. It is a self-perpetuating cycle that seems to know no end.

That's not to say that is strictly a lower-class minority problem. I have known plenty of middle-class white families that grow up without a father in the home. Ultimately it is a spiritual issue more than anything else.

I blame our society for some of that. I don't think our society as a whole really does a good job in preparing young men to become good leaders of family and community. There is no spiritual guidance for one thing. I also thing that the women's empowerment movement in the West is partially to blame, because we as men have been taught from birth that women can take care of themselves and they don't need us men, so when we finally grow up, we have no idea how to care for a wife or children.

esperanza

revert of many years
MORAL DECAY IN BRITAIN

Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

The problem is not physical poverty. The problem is psychological poverty and racism and classicism.

This class of youths was created by a society that has to have an excuse for the rich.

What did you think the angry youth were going to do..grow flowers.

Where are the jobs? Where is the hope.

I think the problem is that many of the readers here think I am sympathetic to the rioters. I am not.

This problem is not going away soon. If a country can do this to its indigenous youth watch out people.

These kids are the symptoms of a much deeper sickness. Most of the readers are looking at the symptoms and reacting. I am looking at the sickness.

Sister, the sickness is not limited to a continent. It is a human condition.

I am also reading that many of the members here have no clue what it is to be exploited by the rich. Most members who have responded have had little interaction with the poor, those who have been labeled since birth as being no good.

Did the UK think this group was going to sleep all their lives? Society did not care about them and guess what they do not care what society does. It is not their society. They are a new class.

INTERESTING ARTICLE FROM THE TELEGRAPH discussing how moral decay is not just among the poor

David Cameron, Ed Miliband and the entire British political class came together yesterday to denounce the rioters. They were of course right to say that the actions of these looters, arsonists and muggers were abhorrent and criminal, and that the police should be given more support.

But there was also something very phony and hypocritical about all the shock and outrage expressed in parliament. MPs spoke about the week’s dreadful events as if they were nothing to do with them.

I cannot accept that this is the case. Indeed, I believe that the criminality in our streets cannot be dissociated from the moral disintegration in the highest ranks of modern British society. The last two decades have seen a terrifying decline in standards among the British governing elite. It has become acceptable for our politicians to lie and to cheat. An almost universal culture of selfishness and greed has grown up.

It is not just the feral youth of Tottenham who have forgotten they have duties as well as rights. So have the feral rich of Chelsea and Kensington. A few years ago, my wife and I went to a dinner party in a large house in west London. A security guard prowled along the street outside, and there was much talk of the “north-south divide”, which I took literally for a while until I realised that my hosts were facetiously referring to the difference between those who lived north and south of Kensington High Street.

Most of the people in this very expensive street were every bit as deracinated and cut off from the rest of Britain as the young, unemployed men and women who have caused such terrible damage over the lThese double standards from Downing Street are symptomatic of widespread double standards at the very top of our society. It should be stressed that most people (including, I know, Telegraph readers) continue to believe in honesty, decency, hard work, and putting back into society at least as much as they take out.

But there are those who do not. Certainly, the so-called feral youth seem oblivious to decency and morality. But so are the venal rich and powerful – too many of our bankers, footballers, wealthy businessmen and politicians.

Of course, most of them are smart and wealthy enough to make sure that they obey the law. That cannot be said of the sad young men and women, without hope or aspiration, who have caused such mayhem and chaos over the past few days. But the rioters have this defence: they are just following the example set by senior and respected figures in society. Let’s bear in mind that many of the youths in our inner cities have never been trained in decent values. All they have ever known is barbarism. Our politicians and bankers, in sharp contrast, tend to have been to good schools and universities and to have been given every opportunity in life.

Something has gone horribly wrong in Britain. If we are ever to confront the problems which have been exposed in the past week, it is essential to bear in mind that they do not only exist in inner-city housing estates.

The culture of greed and impunity we are witnessing on our TV screens stretches right up into corporate boardrooms and the Cabinet. It embraces the police and large parts of our media. It is not just its damaged youth, but Britain itself that needs a moral reformation
ast few days. For them, the repellent Financial Times magazine How to Spend It is a bible. I’d guess that few of them bother to pay British tax if they can avoid it, and that fewer still feel the sense of obligation to society that only a few decades ago came naturally to the wealthy and better off.

msmoorad

mommys boy
Assalaam walaikum,

Several things,

The City of London is a different political entity than London. It is the financial center. Please read up on this. It gives us insight on the economic issues.

What is happening in Syria and the Middle East is a direct consequence of the City of London. The puppets made compromises with the Bankers. I will not use the Z word but as the youth say it's all about the Benjamins.

The events unfolding are not shocking. How we love sensational news.

The riots could be manufactured. It is easy to hire thugs..it makes great news..and news sells the advertisements. It's back to the Benjamins.

Lets do this to gain understanding. The corrupt system in the UK is for the rich and the Z's. Look at the great wedding. They changed the rites of the Church of England. They changed the wedding ceremony to fit the needs of the Jewish bride. I had to laugh when I read this. In the great Westminster Abbey they accommodated the Z's. And they displayed this to the world.

Why am I harping on this. The powers that be do not give a hoot about the poor. The poor are housed in ghettos and given a pittance and forgotten. There are unwed teenage mothers. The fathers can not be in the picture or else the mothers can not get the social services they need.

You cage up a man and feed him what he lacks. He does not have the car, the house, the whatever and you throw it in his face. He is the despised. He is living a life of want. And then he is blamed for the evils of his society. Anger explodes. You belittle him. You rob him of his manhood. Anger explodes.

OK..now lets see a different perspective. I have to think of my family in Palestine. You take away his land. You burn his trees and gardens. You bulldoze his home. You slap his wife. You murder his son. You lock him up for sixty years in a ghetto and you build a wall. You do not allow any communication with the outside world and you bombard him daily.

In both scenarios the oppressor is the same. The difference is faith. The believer unites with his brothers. The believer is not an angry man. The believer strives for the greater good. He shares his food. He shares his home. He knows victory is at hand.

If I sound wax poetic. I am not.

The poor and the underclass in the UK are men that are godless. They have no hope. They are now told by the oppressor that they are not even acting "white". The oppressor has little need for them. They have been marginalized by their own people.

Each section of the society has rejected them. They do not have a political voice. They have no economic voice but most importantly, the religious institutions disassociated themselves from the poor. The poor become synonymous with ugly and useless. Not even the Catholic Church wants them.

In short, the riots are the consequence of a society that is godless. One of the most prominent features of a society that is godless is the lack of pious men. There are very few pious men.

The riots are a consequence of young men being reared without male role models. They have no boundaries. They have no notion of manhood.

salaams to all

im happy you know that- too many people are still in the dark as to who is controlling the financial world & they look to Wall Str in NY as the nerve centre.

America , Canada, Aus, NZ etc are all still colonies of the Crown & are still controlled by the parasites forn the City of London.

whatever we see is all just an illusion that USA is the superpower & the UK has to listen to whatever America dictates- the truth is something entirely different.

Of course, its to their advantage if we all look the wrong way- it allows them more freedom.

another group that factors into things are the old royal families of Europe- they are in cahoots with the zionist parasites.

if this all sounds like some conspiracy theory nonsense- then u should just realise how much control they have over the media -that we have been misled for so long.

and Allah ta'ala knows best
jazakallah