Are There Any Revert Sisters Here From Birmingham?

Tasha2010

Are there any revert sisters using the forum from Birmingham? I am hoping you could help me with a couple things

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum
Your inbox is full. Can you plz empty it so that I can PM you the details in sha Allah.:)
Allah knows the best.
Assalamualikum.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Hello.
Can you please clear you inbox so that I can give you the phone number that you may contact to get your help in sha Allah.If possible please contact me via my e-mail. :)

samiha

---------
Staff member
Hello, I hope you are doing well, and Welcome to TTI!

If you don't mind, I would also like to kindly request you to please join the Sister's Club since I would like to move this thread to there inshaAllaah. This is due to the fact that I don't believe it's entirely safe for sisters to give out personal information such as location, and other things on the public forum. So it would be good if we could move this to a more private area. And you'll have more access to other sisters.

You can join the sister's club by going through the "User CP" at the top of the page - down to "Group Memberships" and sending in a request.

If you need more information about how to join then please PM me.

Thank you!

Tasha2010

i have now emptied my inbox. Yes you can move this thread, im not really sure how to request membership becaus im using my mobile. I will try work it out. Thank you fodr your reply