Are you addicted to TTI?

Artemis

Banned
Good evening Mr Artemis,

I hope your dear mother will get well soon.

Thank you and I say thank you from her as well.

I dont wish to say much nor I am judging and starting for an argument. As much as you respect our faith, we will respect yours too. "To you be your religion, and to me my religion."

I am quite willing to return respect for respect.

However, I would like to say that I hope you dont 'judge' us, Muslims based on what you see through the media nor the talks of people who have hatred towards us. All this while, what you saw could be that of the people only, but not yet of what our faith teaches us. You once stated that you like reading and to increase knowledge, so I guess that leads you to come here and learn Islam. However you know your intentions better.

How should I learn about muslims better than from muslims. And as I say some of the things I learn from muslims are probably not what they would want me to learn.

I know that you wanted to tell us the perceptions of non-Muslims towards us, however I remember this saying 'Seek first to understand, then to be understood'.

I have tried to understand, but then have you? (That is the generalised you of the muslim religion not you personally)

I hope my words didnt caused any offence. I pray to God, the Owner of Heaven and the Earth to forgive me of any wrongdoings and mistake.

You have given me no offence at all.

Last but not least, sorry to the thread starter as this thread has been going far from the main topic. However, I hope that we will gain benefits of any goods that has been written down.

Have a nice day.

Agreed

Have a nice day.

May you receive the very best of what you wish for others.
(In your case I reckon that should be pretty good)

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
That tells me about Islam as it is supposed to be, not how it is and how muslims behave.

You want to learn about Islam, am I correct? Then why not the true Islam?

PS. I hope your mother gets well soon, I will keep her in my prayers for sure.

Talat

salam
I am new here and I must admite that I am100% addicted to TTI. since discoveying this useful site I have somthing to look forward every day. Allhamdulielah:tti_sister:

4mMadara2Amina

Hehhe what a nice question...

Well am not yet, but I guess I will... :blackhijab:
This site has taken my attention fully.
InshAllah I am going to see many needable information and meet nice muslim brothers and sisters.

JenGiove

Top ten signs you're addicted to TTI:

10. You visit TTI at work.

The only work I have is being a mother to a toddler and he's learned how to say "turn off computer"

9. You remember posts from 2005.

I haven't been here that long, BUT, I remember threads from when I first joined, does that count?

8. You reply to your own posts.

hehehee...guilty

7. You keep playing the +2 and -2 game.

I stopped that one...

6. You erase your cookies so you can vote again.

Nope, that's cheating and cheating is a form of lying. I detest lying.

5. Your day is ruined if the number of notifications is zero.

COMPLETELY! I've also stopped receiving my "instant email notifications".

4. You access TTI from your cell phone.

Got it bookmarked and I'm learning how to reply to pm's with it. I can't reply to posts though...

3. You start a thread called "Are you addicted to TTI?" :)

No, but I'm responding to one! lol!

2. You click on "New Posts" every other minute.

oh yeah!

And the number 1 sign you're addicted to TTI is:

1. You turn to TTI more than you turn to Islam.

That sounds like a bad thing...:)

I'd like to add another one though:

11. You're pm box is always at 94% full because you have too many conversations you want to save or respond to.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
i was so into tti....buh i cannot visit this site more :(....im still into tti ...whenever i get a chance to visit this site , like if i go to my cousins home or ny thing i just hop into thier lappy ( lap top) and i first check my tti...its like tti is my next family...and i often check from my cell,buh my hand pains using this stupid keypads ..so i m far from my tti family,buh to be honest i will be back very soon, n will be 24 hours online ..inshallah..by the way great thread ...:)

xAllahKnowsBestx

Not yet. Probably cuz I'm sorta new...But I'm getting there!

I QUIT GAMING :O and I go on TTI all the time now, so does that make me addicted? :D