• I am lucky to use a computer!

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • NO!!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

abdelanas

Muslim warrior
:salam2:
I put expert but iam between good ans expert,you should have another option like very good.I find it annoying because every time i have to show my dad how to do something but he never listens and i have to show him every now and again

meer suhail

ILM seeker
well i think im an expert
coz i know how to start the computer
isnt that it ???
so i should vote for expert ,right ???

louly_sweet

Sub Han Allah
Salamo Alikom
I voted "NO" lol
I am so bad, I guess
However, I am lucky I can manage a bit on my own. Still I HATE computers.
I took many courses before but I really started using them a lot just since July.
May be that means not so bad. lol
Salamo Alikom

Ibn_Syena

Peace...

i see that TTI is not getting as much visits as used to... now number 81,606 while in average is in the number of 70,000s (by alexas)

any suggestions to have more visits...

Also, i started to learn about website design... any recommendations on how to go about in doing so...any useful websites... could it be made to a full/part time job, if so how...

wasalamo alaikom

As Salamu Alekum

Well, having studied something that's on the whole other side of science, still I consider myself an expert USER. It's now +10 years that I'm using the computers for all possible purposes, plus +7yrs surfing and using the internet. I think there's nothing I may need to do (as a user) and can't do, either for software or hardware. Alhamdullellah, it's a great blessing. :SMILY346:

I got recently my ICDL (international Computer Driving License), which is an easy one, it ain't a real value though. Nevertheless, I'm a complete ignorant concerning all the designing and programming thing :redface:

So, anybody needa help just call, it'll be my pleasure to help in chaa' Allah:SMILY61:

Regarding your question bro., I guess one thing this site needing is to be MORE THAN JUST A FORUM (although being a great forum indeed), but it needs (addings!), I've no ideas at the moment, may be I'll come back with some later, or one of brothers or sisters here may have sth. Also the homepage need to look more interesting

Um, think that's all for the moment..

Wassalamu Alekum

Muhammad

hqudrat

i'm good at computer alihamdulillah, i use computer everyday for school works and i also work on computer.

:wasalam:

:tti_sister:

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Voted for Good, may be dont know though working as IT Consultant. Alhomdolila.

Allah Hafiz.

AhmedT

I need computer Expert

I have DELL desktop computer given by a friend without drivers or software. Whenever windows files corrupt, I install new windows XP home user that I have in my home>
However, the problem is how to install Sound Card drivers, and the ethernet.

Can I get any information on how get these kind of drivers from the internet?

JAZAKALAHU KHAYRAN.

AHMED

arzafar

I have DELL desktop computer given by a friend without drivers or software. Whenever windows files corrupt, I install new windows XP home user that I have in my home>
However, the problem is how to install Sound Card drivers, and the ethernet.

Can I get any information on how get these kind of drivers from the internet?

JAZAKALAHU KHAYRAN.

AHMED

go to the bios setup and post the CPU details. (motherboard and chip set)