Around midnight ..

poetic

mrs aisha b
Hi my name is Khalilah , I have a 11 month old daughter. Around midnight i submitted myself to Allah . Two of my brothers Yusuf and Ammaar helped me with all of this, They gave me translations and helped me with pronounciation and everything . I am happy with the descision I made.. I would love for you to pray for Yusuf and Ammaar, thanks to them I have become muslim.

Sallam

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:
I praise Allaah for having guided you to Islam, and may Allah reward your friends who made dawah to you! MASHALLAH:D
i hope you enjoy your stay as well as benefit greatly, and keep on the strait path, avoiding the shaitan's whispiring ;).

wassalam alikom:lol:

mahmodtefa

:ma: congratulations sister for being a muslim (the right path) u r like a person that has been reborn again

we hope u'll learn alot about islam from the site

may allah gives u the strength and bless u

aishah_2304m

peace lover
:salam2: sister Khalilah...masha Allah sis! mubrook on ur reversion to islam....u r blessed as Allah guides humever he wills :hijabi:...u and ur family are in mi duas....
may Allah keep u and ur family on siratul-mustaqeen ...ameen.
take care sister...taqabla Allah insha Allah.

regards,
Aishah.

iislam4ever

Servant of Allah 247
:salam2: sister congratulations may Allaah always guide you and protect you.. please feel free to ask question from people of knowledge

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah nice to know about u Sister, masha Allah may Allah have his mercy on brother Yusuf, Ammaar, urself, ur lil sweet daughter and on all of us, may Allah give us the strength and courage to follow the truth(Islam). Ameen.

Allah Hafiz.

HarunJakub

Salaam new sister!!!! Mashallah, i cannot express the joy i feel for you, there is a special happiness a Muslim feels for someone new to Islam, kinda like when someone has a new born child and everyone crows around in wonder.

Sister, becoming a Muslim is a clean slate, God forgives all the sins of those who become Muslim, and even if you slip up or find things hard, God is Ar Rahman Ar Rahim, the most Forgiving and Mercifull, he knows your heart and the goodness in it.I will pray for you and your brothers for the light they have brought into your life, i wish you truly all the best.
Peace and Blessings

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin

Welcome sis and congratulation that Allah has guided you to the truth

Take it easy and proceed a step at a time and you will be fine inshaallah

You are good as new, so make as much dua as you like and please mention us in your dua if you can.

May Allah bless you and make it easy for you and us to worship Him.

Wassalam

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,