Article says Israel may attack Iran in April

strive-may-i

Assalaam walaikum,

What I want to know is simple. As a Muslim where do I place my allegiance. What do I do about the potential blood shed; do I turn my back on everyone?

Catastrophe.
And I seriously hope, Iran does have more than empty boasts. Middle east is broken, not just because of Iran...

Vietnam
Iraq
Afghan

All three , had no military worth mention, And US has attacked these, It appeared more like a test bed (soft target) for their weapons ... Destroying the social fabric, depriving millions their nights sleep and peace. Now that Common man in America is waking up to the excess of its military elite, lets hope sense prevails ...

And its quite interesting to note, that the heads of some of really powerful military around world (General, chiefs) are sane heads and not opportunity grabbing dictators! Guess, if these chiefs and armies are not gifted theatres of war outside, they might find targets within.. .who knows!!!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I guess brother I am seeking the perfect dua to make when I am surrounded by craziness.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother, I do not understand what you mean? Yes, I would cause chaos for politicians. I am a truth teller. But, I have to have absolute knowledge before I can tell the truth. Somewhere in the Quran is an ayat that will give me the answer. That answer, the ayat, would become my dua. I just need a little help in finding that ayat.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Don't shake the earth Israel!

:salam2:

MUST SEE ! 2011 earthquakes WORLDWIDE
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a--NC4Nong[/ame]

The many so serious quakes
that shake the earth lately
will it take another blow???
Did they
notice that Iran once upon atime had some serious
quake herself especially that volcanoes is active???
Did Israel took pity of
the neighbouring 'innocent' country that will get the impact
sooner or later too???

Peace No War!
~Wassalam .

Hajikajo22

Its not an easy task to attack on Iran ,Israel trying to making some planing but Iran have lot of supporter like China ,Russia and other Islamic countries.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Its not an easy task to attack on Iran ,Israel trying to making some planing but Iran have lot of supporter like China ,Russia and other Islamic countries.

I afraid most sunni islamic countries aren´t supporters of Iran as they see it as they enemy. They also can´t openly support Israel but USA means to they leaders just more money for ruling families.
Remember, those countries leaders haven´t made a lot of need to ask they inhabitants do they want them to be leaders.

Money can talk.

Seeker-of-truth

Assalaam walaikum,

Brother, I do not understand what you mean? Yes, I would cause chaos for politicians. I am a truth teller. But, I have to have absolute knowledge before I can tell the truth. Somewhere in the Quran is an ayat that will give me the answer. That answer, the ayat, would become my dua. I just need a little help in finding that ayat.

you are trying to arouse emotions for the satanic iran and their evil allies, you should understand that the shia are far worse than the jews, and then defend the idiot deviant liars such as Imran Hossein who rejects the original interpretations of hadith, and you quote another Shaytaan Rumi's Poems and I think there was consensus that he was a kaafir, and then there was the thread about yasir al habib getting cancer, and you still blindly defended that filthy filthy Shaytaan, all of this you did wrong but you did it emotionally probably a woman thing im guessing

Aapa

Mirajmom
Asalaam walaikum,

A man certain of his faith would never attack a believing sister. I do believe that this is vulgar and not becoming a believer.

Ershad

you are trying to arouse emotions for the satanic iran and their evil allies, you should understand that the shia are far worse than the jews, and then defend the idiot deviant liars such as Imran Hossein who rejects the original interpretations of hadith, and you quote another Shaytaan Rumi's Poems and I think there was consensus that he was a kaafir, and then there was the thread about yasir al habib getting cancer, and you still blindly defended that filthy filthy Shaytaan, all of this you did wrong but you did it emotionally probably a woman thing im guessing

Akhi, if you are trying to convey anything to the sister, it is better to put it in a respectable manner. She might be trying to learn. I think adab towards a muslim is very important, even if you are correcting them.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

No, I am not trying to arouse emotion. Please brother!!!

What I am trying to do is gain a sense of what are we talking about. That's all. We are all over the place.

I just wanted to know what is the role of the individual, as prescribed by the Quran and Sunnah, as to make a conscious decision is an issue that is so broad and faraway. I live in the world. The actions of the world do have an impact, an immediate impact, on my solitary life.

strive-may-i

"A unilateral action, with lots of twisted tales to hide cherry picked oil rich targets" thats how some observes summarized this.

Iraq (biological weeapen) done,
Twisted a lie to a truth just like turning 'q' to 'b'. The others kept watching and the goal achieved.

Iran (nuclear weapon) in.
Guess twisting was really not needed. Wonder if Iran is making it easier for those wanting to spread the mischief Iran, has to step carefully, nobody knows how it will shape up...​

This attitude, does not help the elite few nations, nor the surrounding arab nations, nor the rest of world...

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

We have to be sure that we understand our commitment to Allah subhana wa taala.

When we enter the relationship we have to love and hate for the Love of Allah. That is all I am trying to say. So lets forget the rhetoric and get to the basics.

Does everyone understands the depth of this. This is not playtime. Are you ready to conduct your life for the Love and Fear of Allah.

strive-may-i

Definition or solution?... read carefully

Assalaam walaikum,

We need to move forward..we need definitions.

Here is something very interesting, from nearly a month old news. I had read an excerpt of this article, curiosity got better of me and I got directed to the source... Was worth something, i felt then. Please do read...
The drums of war that are heard in the Gulf are a problem of the Islamic world, and it is important that the Muslims conduct the conflicts among themselves in such a way that they do not spill over into other areas.

Even a deaf person can hear the sounds of the past two weeks regarding Iran and the challenge that that country poses to the world, because the severity of the Iranian statements and of those who oppose them increases from day to day.

On one hand, official Western bodies, mainly the United States, say that "all options are on the table", but on the other hand, official bodies in Iran launch warnings to the United States that they had better not introduce a John Stennis aircraft carrier into the Gulf because if they do, Iran will take it as a belligerent act.

The events of the past two weeks involve not only talk, but actions as well, .............

Hans Morgenthau, the father of international relations, taught us all that relations between countries are not based upon righteousness or values, but upon one thing only: interests.

It is time that Israel stop behaving like the world owes it something. Even the memory of the European Holocaust is no longer a driving force in international politics. Only the strength, unity and determination of Israeli society, combined with the strength of the State of Israel, will save us from the threats that arise from the Gulf.

And if the Shi'ites have a religious issue with the Sunnis, or if the Persians have a historical issue with the Arabs, they should solve their problems by themselves and leave Israel alone. Everyone, even the Iranians and Saudis, must honor the right of Israel to exist in security, and if they wish, Israel will live in peace with them.

The drums of war that are heard in the Gulf are a problem of the Islamic world, and it is important that the Muslims conduct the conflicts among themselves in such a way that they do not spill over into other areas.

Allah addresses the Muslims in the Qur'an (Sura 3; Verse 103) with the call: "Adhere to the religion of Allah all of you and do not separate". The time has come for Muslims to begin to listen to the word of Allah.

FROM: israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/11130#.T0VVxYfxrva

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

And they are correct. We must be of the mindset to be united. We have to stop playing games with ourselves. And to stop playing games means one simple thing. We need to learn the basics of our faith.

Who do we call brother in faith? And once we call him brother in faith what are our obligations to him at all times and circumstances through the ages.

Seeker-of-truth

I just don't like iran at all, I think they shouldn't have said if they wanted to they could have occupied saudi arabia already, what a rude thing to say

islamforme

War Games

With what ever i read so far. Looks like Iran war could lead to World War III. Arab uprising,War with Jews are some indications of big thing coming ahead. Sad thing is fate of billions of people is decided by few political leader or country rulers. These people decide on the war and innocent people die who have nothing to do with the decision of war or nuclear issues or gas and political conflicts.