As-salamu alaykum

Crystal Clear

Alhamdu lillaah
:salam2:

I am your brother from Egypt

I am born to a Muslim family walhamdulilaah. I have four brothers and thee sisters walhamdulilaah. I am a 24 young man who is a graduate of Islamic studies in English, Al-Azhar University. I work in the field of Islamic translation at a big institution in Egypt which serves Islam. I hope to be a Daa'yah, anyway, I see myself still need to learn more and more since it is a great responsibility. You may know the reason of joining this at my first posting, but later I became so interested in it and its threads, :ma: very good, informative and moderate forum.

I hope to benefit my brothers and sisters and to benefit from them as well in order to serve our religion in the best way. I supplicate the Almighty Allah to grant us sincerity, perfection, and guide us to the right path.

see around in the forum

wa assalamo alaykum wa rahmatullah:SMILY139:

Crystal Clear

Alhamdu lillaah
Thanks brother for your welcoming!!
I hope you have a good time in Egypt and try to benefit as much as you could from knowledgeable people there because unfortunately any scholar who dies, there is no equivalent, competent person to replace his scholarly status

By the way, in which faculty do you study??

May Allah increase us in knowledge

Crystal Clear

Alhamdu lillaah
Thanks brother for your funny spirit but you should know that the Prophet, SAAW, used to tell the truth even if he was joking

Best Wishes

samiha

---------
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Welcome to the forum brother.

We're always looking for new members who can help in the spreading of correct knowledge, in order to save us all from erring in ignorance.

I hope you benefit from it as much as we hope to benefit from you insha'allah.

:) :) :) :) May Allah increase all of us in knowledge and help us in doing what pleases Him.

Hope to see you around the posts.

wasalam

Crystal Clear

Alhamdu lillaah
Asaalamu Alaykum Warahamatullahi Wabrakatuhu
Please Forgive Me Brother,If I Have Offended You In Anyway,I Will Tell The Truth In My Jokes Now Inshallah
Jazakallah Khair For The Reminder
Wa Alaykum Asaalamu Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu

May Allah forgive me and you.
I will consider your words as promise, OK? :shake:

As-Salamu Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu

Crystal Clear

Alhamdu lillaah
Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Welcome to the forum brother.

We're always looking for new members who can help in the spreading of correct knowledge, in order to save us all from erring in ignorance.

I hope you benefit from it as much as we hope to benefit from you insha'allah.

:) :) :) :) May Allah increase all of us in knowledge and help us in doing what pleases Him.

Hope to see you around the posts.

wasalam

Thanks sister for your welcoming. May Allah accept your supplications

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum brother!

Mashallah, i am happy to have you here among us. Please enlighten us with your knowledge and experience whenever possible.

Wassalamu alaikum

Crystal Clear

Alhamdu lillaah
Assalamu alaikum brother!

Mashallah, i am happy to have you here among us. Please enlighten us with your knowledge and experience whenever possible.

Wassalamu alaikum

Thank you very much Bawar for these encouraging words! I'll do my best inshaa Allah. may Allah accept our good deeds and render them devoted to Him Alone.

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..

Welcome brother to TTI, and I hope you enjoy it. Mashallah thats a great field 'Islamic Sharia'. Inshallah we benefit from your stay. Looking forward to read your posts inshallah ta'ala. May Allah (swt) reward you for your intention of becoming a da'aii, and ease your journey.. keep it up..

Wassalamu Alykom...

Crystal Clear

Alhamdu lillaah

Welcome brother to TTI, and I hope you enjoy it. Mashallah thats a great field 'Islamic Sharia'. Inshallah we benefit from your stay. Looking forward to read your posts inshallah ta'ala. May Allah (swt) reward you for your intention of becoming a da'aii, and ease your journey.. keep it up..

Wassalamu Alykom...

Inshaa' Allah soon, bther!

Amin Amin!

May Allah reward you best!

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

Crystal Clear

Alhamdu lillaah
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

Thank you very much, sister! Yes, I am so happy to join such good people like you. I think well of you and do not recommend anyone before Allah