Asalaam Alaykum from a new Muslimah

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
ALAHU AKBAR!

:salam2:

Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!
A big sisterly hug to you:D

:SMILY206: to ISLAM and to TTI! glad to have you here with us:D

I am sure you will get LOTS of help here from sisters and brothers. Anything from Hijab to other questions you might have:)
WE LOVE to help...
oooh! I forgot to say CONGRATS to your revertion:shymuslima1:
May Allah make this journey easy for you and forgive your sins as well as ours.Ameen
:wasalam::SMILY252:
Allah be with you NOW and ALWAYS:SMILY259:

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

Welcome sister's i am soo happy that i have gained more sister by the grace of Allah mashallah i hope you find sisters to help i live far away in UK but i WELCOME YOU ALL TO ISLAM with a BIG HUG

Sister shasha i think the sister who started this thread is also from California you can contact eachother inshallah and find more sisters and form a support group and remember we are always here if you need help as well :hearts:

:wasalam:

NajlahF

Thank you!

:hijabi:Sisters and Brothers,
Thank you again for your kind words, I am so sorry it took me so long (!) to respond. Insh'Allah, I will be more involved in the forums in the future.
Ma Salaam,
Najlah

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
welcome to islam, and welcome to the new the forum, ...
may allah , show you more islam, and make you more perfect in islam... may allah make you the powerful to fight this world(ameen)

qalvin salem

Assalamo alaikom,

Alahamdulillah, you have found the way for Paradise. May Allah guide you further in your journey in seeking knowledge in islam. Im your brother from Philippines.

Sanaa01

Muslima

Welcome to Islam and to TTI I hope you will find this forum beneficial to you inshaAllah

Here is a little book for you to read and understand things about hijab I hope you will like it
Enjoy your stay and hope to hear from you often

:wasalam:

Attachments

• The_Hijab_Why.pdf
    338 KB · Views: 11

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Asslam'u Alikum sister,

Welcome to Isalam and TTI Forum. May you find your new way of life wonderful and peaceful, and your stay at this Forum beneficial. Ameen.

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum
welcome to the Islam sis,
Many congrats
May Allah bless you and make every step easy for you
Please pray for us

assd

sallam alliekum(new member)

Sallam aliekum

First of all : my English language is not very well , but I will try to interduce my self
and become active member .
My name is Fathi , from Libya , Engineer , 34 y\o ,single , religious man .
I would like to make friends here in this site and get more information about islam communities
specially in the westic countries.
sallam aliekum and

shasha

Muslimah
Yup. It is an old thread. I revived it. :) FOr some reason I couldn't create a new thread, so, I decided to use this one since my topic is close. :) I'm a new Muslimah and I'm from California, too, just like the one who created this thread. :)

Salam

zul_darus

emm...an old thread...anyway welcome to TTI and for all new muslimah here...
May Allah guide all of you (me too) to Jannah (paradise)..

shasha

Muslimah
Thanks. :) I opened this thread to call out to all Muslims in Orange County California like what I posted a few days ago. I guess, most people just read the topic and not read the previous posts and just reply instantly. :)

I am new Muslimah and I am hoping to get in touch with Muslims here in Orange County California. Feel free to send me a private message. Thank you.

Salam

zul_darus

Thanks. :) I opened this thread to call out to all Muslims in Orange County California like what I posted a few days ago. I guess, most people just read the topic and not read the previous posts and just reply instantly. :)

I am new Muslimah and I am hoping to get in touch with Muslims here in Orange County California. Feel free to send me a private message. Thank you.

Salam

I see..Orange County California, sound good...so many raisin there i thought..
unfortunately, i'm from 'brown' country :D..Anyway, Allah bless you friend...Insya-Allah..

booya

sis Sasha

Orange County has a pretty big muslim population. Brookhurst St has a lot of Arab/Muslim businesses: there's a masjid, halal markets and restaurants, muslim clothing stores, etc.