Asalaam Alaykum fron Saleh Mbamba

mbasal905

Asalam alaykum to you all,

I am a re-born Muslim you may say, I was born in to this beautiful DEEN and had a somewhat strong foundation as a child. Once upon a time I was a 5x prayer in my early teens. After moving from Africa to Canada in 2001, just like many of our mislead youth, by trying to fit in to western society somewhere along the line in my teenage years I had lost my Iman, :astag: .

By living here (in western society)we are faced with many more challenges.
-There is no Adhan (call to prayer)/ besides the computer, which is a clear continuous reminder of Allah S.W.T.
-The Friday prayer is not always conveniently prayed
-The media doesn’t help in giving the true message of Islam.
-For my sisters wearing the Hijab :hijabi: , it is out casting them from the "society", while there is nothing physically or logically with a woman covering herself.

After 4 years I have recently realized the emptiness in my heart and soul, by involving my self with other unnecessary things that are only temporary and non-beneficent. Thanks to resourceful websites such as this one and www.islamalways.com we have the opportunity to learn about this great way of life(islam)from different aspects by just sitting on the computer. It is very important that we keep supporting these educational websites that are of good use to us (Muslims) and Non-Muslims.

In this blessed month of Ramadhan, (2007) after seeing the hypocracy that was within me,

-Feeling lazy to pray (it is approximately a maximum of 25 minutes out of the 24 hour day) but would rather stand for an hour for a line in the club and spend lots of money for the wrong cause.
-Wasting time online/watching TV which, this very same time could be used praising Allah S.W.T. , by doing good deeds.
- Spending money in the wrong way instead of sacrificing in helping the needy people all around the world in the name of Allah. astagfirullah...

But Allah S.W.T. is the Most Gracious Most Merciful, and by his will I ask to be guided towards the righteous path.

I am now 23 and alhamdulillah and especially after this Ramadhan I realized the LOGICAL Hidaya (gift) that I have been blessed with, and the opportunity of being a positive Muslim role model, I have the opportunity to share my way of life with my non believing brothers and sisters and let them know that;

- It is okay not to drink and use drugs
- It is good for a woman to cover herself inorder to be treated as a real individual and not as a sexual object of temptation.
- Having honest faith in Allah builds your Character and will make you Honest to the people around you, who will want to be just like you...

and these are only a few of the answers that we have for the problems we are facing today...

May Allah S.W.T. guide all whom he has chosen to guide towards the right path... Ameen

:salam2: (Asalaam Alaykum)

brother Saleh Abubakar Mbamba

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Waalaikumsalam,

Welcome to the Family!
Ameen to the dua.
InshaAllah, you'll enjoy your stay here.

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:salah: :tti_sister: Alhamdulillah Bro Saleh for being shown the way after being lost temporary lost,,:inshallah:Allah will keep us steadfast in our deen till we meet him. Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen
Hopefully this site will help us to increase our islamic knowledge and and hence our eeman :inshallah:

:wasalam::hijabi:

roseland

Asalaam alykum

Brother its very glad to hear tht u have atlast foung your way to islam tht is the best way inshalla Allah(S.W.T) guide u more and more ameen

And do Dawaha gain more knowledge of islam and do dawah in surrounding in ur friends and relatives stop thm doing all ths nasty thng for going clubs and all whch is strictly haram in islam........ brother i wil pray for u tht Allah(SWT) guide u more n make u very pious towards islam..... and u can logon to ths sites also to learn more abt islam www.anwary-islam.com, www.drzakirnayk.com, www.islamonline.com, etc........

O ye who believe! Let not a folk deride a folk who may be better than they (are), nor let women (deride) women who may be better than they are; neither defame one another, nor insult one another by nicknames. Bad is the name of lewdness after faith. And whoso turneth not in repentance, such are evil-doers.
SURAH-AL HUJURAT 49