Asalaamu alaikum

2JulyBoys

Asalaamu alaikum, everyone.

My name is Anisa and I have been Muslim since August 25, 2006, when I said my Shahadah at home. I said it again with the Imam at the closest masjid (a little more than two hours away) on September 5. Unfortunately with the distance I do not get to go to masjid pretty much at all. I did not really get to celebrate Eid, though I had invitations but could not accept as my youngest son was ill. I am rather isolated in the small town I am in, I know no other Muslimahs :girl3:

I am married, although my husband is a not-practicing very often-Christian. He is very supportive of my decision, however, and in me teaching our boys about Islam. Insha'Allah he will someday choose to revert himself. I have two boys, the oldest is 2, the youngest is 1 (12 months apart). Insha'Allah they will grow up and choose to become Muslims themselves.

Insha'Allah this finds you all in good iman. :hijabi:

hambaAllah

welcome sis Anisa fm sis Anisah too :)))

:bismillah:
:salam2: sis anisa
Alhamdulillah, :allahuakbar:Welcome to turn to islam,, i hope u find lots of interesting articles that help to broaden ur islamic knowledge both for ur urself n the kids n also to be able to learn arabic at your own pace here.I pray that Allah swt will show the path for ur hubby too :inshallah:
:wasalam: :hijabi: Anisah

Assalamo Alaikoum
welcome sister Anisa.
Lhamdo li Allah for this, i hope for you and your family good luck incha'Allah. Ameen
Wa Alaikoum Assalam

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
salam respected sister in islam..

MasAllah yours path to Islam is really unique.God has brought light of ISlam to you in so far place.

Donot worry sister even if you are living far away but you live in hearts of all muslim bro and sisters whos Prayers are with you.I hope u will get in touch with many muslim bro and sister via online.

InsAllah urs partner will know more about Islam step by step and beauty of this deen will be revealed to him soon insAllah.That nice that he is supportive for urs descision and also he donot have any objection in raising urs kids islamically.I hope I understand rite from you message.

I would be grateful if you share urs revertion story with all of us.:ma:

With lot of Prayers and respect.
Jav

kish223

Greetings to you

Dear Sister,

Yours must have been a very interesting journey. With two young children at that and still Allah has guided you to Islam's path. Insyaallah one day the Almighty will bless your husband with taufik and hidayat.

I look forward to that day when your husband and yourself walk hand in hand with your children. Till then.

Yours is a true jihad sister.
:salam2:

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Asalaamu alaikum, everyone.

My name is Anisa and I have been Muslim since August 25, 2006, when I said my Shahadah at home. I said it again with the Imam at the closest masjid (a little more than two hours away) on September 5. Unfortunately with the distance I do not get to go to masjid pretty much at all. I did not really get to celebrate Eid, though I had invitations but could not accept as my youngest son was ill. I am rather isolated in the small town I am in, I know no other Muslimahs :girl3:

I am married, although my husband is a not-practicing very often-Christian. He is very supportive of my decision, however, and in me teaching our boys about Islam. Insha'Allah he will someday choose to revert himself. I have two boys, the oldest is 2, the youngest is 1 (12 months apart). Insha'Allah they will grow up and choose to become Muslims themselves.

Insha'Allah this finds you all in good iman. :hijabi:

salam alaykum..

Wellcome to our ummah..wellcome to islam..:ma:

Allah Akubar..Alhamdulillah 4 blessing of islam..

welcome to TTI..enjoy ur stay..

<wasalam>

Submitter

:salam2:

Welcome to the website dear sister :) Subhanallah Allah showed you the truth and you accepted it. It makes me so happy to hear of yet another person joining our ever-growing family. Inshallah you're husband will also accept the truth soon, inshallah. Please do try your best to show him the beauty of Islam and if you need any help with that, don't hesitate to usk us.

:wasalam: