Asalaamu alaikum

yiya

HI!!!

Im been reading about Islam for a year and I feel that this religion or way of life is calling I cover my hair amount other thing but I'm not convert I need some guidence.
I also choose this way of life since i can see that all muslin woman are confident,secure about what they want in life and i DONT WANT TO BE IN THE DARK ANYMORE.

Thank you and ALLA Bless all of u:hearts:

..DuA..

Wa 'alaykumu-salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
Welcome to the TTI family sis =)
Nice to have you here. I hope you enjoy your stay and find help in whatever you need, and also I hope you learn much here
The community here is very friendly =)
May Allah (swt) reward you
We love u for the sake of Allah =)​

yiya

shukran brothers and sister for this warm welcome may ALLAH BLESS all of you each and everyday

yiya

Asalaamu alaikum abdalilah
kaifan halook? I do have a question
I would to convert but I dont know what to do,where to go or whom I have to talk to and I also want to know if is natural to have all of this mix felling.Im hispanic but my grandfather was from Siria and his was muslin I don't know ifthis have to do something with my felling toward Islam.
Shukran Gazilla sadeek

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Welcome in TTI
Enjoy your stay here
and ask everything about islam here
because we will try to response.
And in the end turn to islam as quickly as possible
all the best in this and next life

D.Ahmed

Believer
I would to convert but I dont know what to do,where to go or whom I have to talk to and I also want to know if it is natural to have all of this mix feelings
Salaam, You have come to the right place to carry on finding the truth please keep posting you'r questions about Islam and anything you dont understand and Insha-Allah (god willing) many brothers and sisters will help you answer all your questions you may have, Don't worry you dont have to overwhelme you'rself just take it easy step by step and try to find a local Masjid nearest to you if possible.

.Im hispanic but my grandfather was from Siria and his was muslin I don't know if this have to do something with my felling toward Islam.
Shukran Gazilla sadeek

Maybe knowing you're grandfather was Muslim may have sparked you're curiosity towards Islam but in the end it is upto Allah swt to whom he guides to Islam the straight path.

massi

I would to convert but I dont know what to do,where to go or whom I have to talk to and I also want to know if is natural to have all of this mix felling.Im hispanic but my grandfather was from Siria and his was muslin I don't know ifthis have to do something with my felling toward Islam.
Shukran Gazilla sadeek

First
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:
Wa alaikom assalam
secondly

read this topic

It is easy to enter Islam​
My father is African American and my mother is white and i have done a lot of research on this religion i am 16 and i really want to become a muslim i wanted to know if i could be one?

Praise be to Allaah.
Among the beauties of Islam is the fact that in this religion there are no intermediaries in the relationship between a person and his Lord. Entering this religion does not involve any special ceremonies or procedures that need to be done in front of any other person, nor does it require the consent of any specific people. Becoming Muslim is very easy and anyone can do it even if he is all alone in the desert or in a locked room. All it takes is to say two beautiful sentences which sum up the meaning of Islam and which include the statement that a person is the slave of his Lord and that he submits himself to Him and recognizes that He is his God and Helper and Protector Who decrees for him whatever He wills; and that Muhammad is the slave and Messenger of Allaah whom he must follow with regard to what was revealed to him from Allaah, for obeying the Messenger is part of obeying Allaah. Whoever utters these twin statements of faith, with conviction and believing in them, becomes a Muslim, sharing all the rights and duties that other Muslims have. After that he can start straight away to do the things that Allaah has made obligatory, such as the five daily prayers at the right times, fasting during the month of Ramadaan, and so on. From this it should be clear to you that you can become a Muslim straight away, so get up, have a shower and say: “Ash-hadu an laa ilaaha ill-Allaah wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan ‘abduhu wa rasooluhu (I bear witness that there is no god except Allaah and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger).” For more information, see those who want to become Muslim. May Allaah help you to do all that is good and guide your steps aright. May He decree for you happiness in this world and the next. Peace be upon those who follow true guidance.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid
thirdly

Take your Shahad to be muslim

Ash-hadu an laa ilaaha ill-Allaah wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan ‘abduhu wa rasooluhu (I bear witness that there is no god except Allaah and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger

fourthly
Come to islam and share with us the feeling of the light :SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209:
fifth
you don't need to go anywhere or take shahada in front of people
so
Just do it :lol:

:SMILY206:

Living Soul

:salam2:

:SMILY206: :SMILY206: to TTI and islam sister. ay Allah guide you even more Ameen. Once you become a muslim all your sins washed away by God and you are like a new born child. Your prayers will be more certainly accepted by Allah SWT and you will be very close to HIM. Plz. pray for me and the whole Ummah for guidance and success when you take Shahada.

I am going through hard times so I need special prayers.

Jazakallah Khair

:wasalam::tti_sister:

Azizati

salam alikoum wa rahlatu Allahi wa barakatuh

welcome sis to ITT and ISLAM community
hope you enjoy your stay here, hamdoulillah, we are a family here so if you want to ask about anything, don't hesitate fell free....
about what to do you have only to take your shahada any where and any time but as far as possible. and the shahada is to say:
"ASH'HADU AN LA ILAHA ILLA ALLAH WA ASH'HADU ANNA MOHAMMADAN RASSULU ALLAH"
"I witness that there is no god but Allah and that Mohammed is his messenger"
then ask your brothers and sisters what you want we will make ie step by step inshallah, but first take your shahada.
we are waiting for you sister .......
fi amani Allah

salam alikoum

moon14

Declaring shahaadah and performing salaat for a new non-Arabic speaking Muslim
I have read the many pages of your web site that instructs a non-believer. I believe that there is only Allah (one God). Ibelieve that Muhammed is the seal of the prophets. History bears this out. My question is: How do I declare this (shahadah) if I do not speak arabic? How do I perform the five daily prayers (salah) without understanding arabic? Finally would I have to change my name?

Praise be to Allaah.
To the dear inquirer:I welcome you with a warm greeting. I was besieged with great joy as I discovered your question while browsing through the ten questions which arrived during the past hour today, and it was the dearest question for me. This fact is not surprising, as how could our hearts not open to a wise man who has discovered the truth and has acknowledged and confirmed it for himself--one who wishes to embrace Islaam and asks about the next steps?

In reality, everything that poses a problem for you is actually an easy matter, and can be solved simply, God willing (in shaa' Allaah), so let's take them one by one:

First: all that is required of you to embrace this religion right now as you are reading these lines is to pronounce al-shahaadatain, or the two confirmations and attestations of faith, to the best of your ability. Perfect pronunciation of the Arabic letters is not required, and the following is a transliteration of the phrases with English letters to help you:

ash-hadu an laa ilaahah illallaah (I bear witness and attest that there is no god worthy of worship but the One God Allaah)

ash-hadu anna muhammad-ar-rasool ullaah (I bear witness and attest that Muhammad is the messenger of Allaah)

After pronouncing them, you should promptly hasten to take a shower to purify yourself and prepare to start performing your regular prayers which will be an obligation as soon as you have declared your belief.

Second: If you have not yet learned the manner and characteristics of performing the prayer (i.e. at least the movements and positions), appended to this message is a description from which you can learn. What is requried from you for the time being is to say in the beginning of the prayer and between each movement between positions "Allaahu ak-bar" (a glorification of Allaah). While standing, bowing, prostrating, and sitting, you should say "subhaan allaah wal-hamdu lillaah wa-laa ilaaha illallaahu wallaahu akbar." (Glory be to Allaah, and praise and thanks be to Allaah, and there is no god but Allaah, and Allaah is the most Exalted and Great.) Then conclude the prayer by turning your head to the right then left, each time saying "as-salaamu alaikum."

This way of performing salaat is permissible for you until you can learn and memorize what should be said in each movement and position of the salaat.

Third: You are not required to change your name, and in fact, a number of scholars among the forefathers and modern-day Muslims have indicated declared that your name is in fact the name of one of the prophets!

I ask Allaah to aid you and ease your affairs, and to bestow upon you the blessing of Islaam and perseverence in adhering to it. We are ready and willing to assist in explaining or helping to solve any problem or difficulty you may face, and to provide support and aid in any way possible.

http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/378

ahmed3711

:SMILY206: sister to the religion of peace

don't forget to have a shahada certificate from a mosque because you will need it oneday when you decide to go for umrah or hajj

about praying there is a site shows you how to pray.
an animation with (movement,arabic voice and english translation)

i recommend it to you

the link :

http://www.howdoipray.com/howdoipray/Home/

press on every prayer to let the animation start moving

may allah guide us all to the right path