Asalaamu Alaikum

Mairo

Maryama
:salam2:

Congratulations on your decision! Welcome to the site and best wishes to you.

:wasalam:

from your sister in Islam

haakym

love
Asalaamu 'alaykum brother

Alhamdulillah, congratulations on embracing Islam. I too wish I had embraced Islam earlier but put it off for so long because I was scared of my parents reaction, but don't worry about it, the important thing is that Allah gave you faith now.

Remember when someone embraces Islam their previous sins are forgiven, so ask Allah to keep you clean and push you to always sincerely strive to do good for his sake alone.

From an explanation on surah Naba' ayah 35 (78:35):

What is said regarding the superiority of a person who embraces Islaam sincerely:

Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri (radi Allahu anhu): Allah's Messenger (SalAllahu aleyhi wasalaam) said, "If a person embraces Islaam sincerely, then Allah shall forgive all his past sins and after that starts the settlement of accounts: the reward of his good deeds will be ten times to seven hundred times for each good deed, and an evil deed will be recorded as it is unless Allah forgives it." (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol.1 Hadith No. 40A)

Feel free to ask any questions here and don't be shy, otherwise you'll never learn!

Wassalaam brother