Asalam

um_ahmad

Asalamu Alaykum.

how is everyone? Inshalla bkhair. I am a born and raised muslim, but sadly I have not been practicing my deen. Im trying to stay on track and become a good muslim and gain knowledge so I can teach my kids. And I would love to meet new people. And inshalla khair.

ROOMANA

a new member here.

Assalam Alaikum! I am Roomana from Islamabad Pakistan I have joined any forum for the first time and i do not know how to use it. i hope you will help me.

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Asalamu Alaykum.

how is everyone? Inshalla bkhair. I am a born and raised muslim, but sadly I have not been practicing my deen. Im trying to stay on track and become a good muslim and gain knowledge so I can teach my kids. And I would love to meet new people. And inshalla khair.
Wa'alykum salaam dear sister, :SMILY206:
Our warm welcome to you here. Hope you benefit from being member of TTI family, Insha'Allah. :)
Wa'salaam

islamdonlyway

walikumsalam

welcome to TTI, hope you enjoy your stay and it benifits you.i was at the same situation as you, a born muslim but hardly practised.but then i realised the beuty of islam and asked for guidence from allah, and allah has enlightened my heart and made me a person who practises as much as i can, feels great.may allah guide you aswell ameen.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
وعليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته
welcome home my sister
i hope u enjoy ur stay :)