Asalamoe 3aleykoem

Platina.-

The best richness, is the richness of the soul.
C'est une marocaine qui vit en hollande divorce à 2 enfants son ex marie les arracher de leur grande père hodaifa et koutaiba...This is a Moroccan who lives in Holland divorce two children his ex marie snatch them out of their great father and hodaifa koutaiba
but why do I know this? If I may ask agie

elqouds2020

je vous remercie chere soeur de votre gentillese si vous désirer quoise soit n'ésiter pas; mon facebook salaheddine sasruob....Thank you dear sister for your kindness if you wish quoise is not my facebook ésiter salaheddine sasruob.......

Platina.-

The best richness, is the richness of the soul.
je vous remercie chere soeur de votre gentillese si vous désirer quoise soit n'ésiter pas; mon facebook salaheddine sasruob....Thank you dear sister for your kindness if you wish quoise is not my facebook ésiter salaheddine sasruob.......
You're Welcome!
Sorry but i don’t know you,..

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

There is not need to talk about this matter here on a forum plus a matter not related to us but someone else. Make dua for this family you have mentioned akhi and khalas. And Allah knows best.

Jazakhum Allahu khayran

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
:wasalam:

Welcome dear sister!

And guys, please stick to English. This is a public forum. There's a separate section for Arabic.

elqouds2020

e

esallamu allaikum in chaa on visite ce pays merveille et je vous invite à visite constantine la ville des ponts suspondus bien sur avec votre marie.
assalamu alaikum in Chaa we visit this wonderful country and I invite you to visit the city of Constantine bridges suspondus course with your married

elqouds2020

:wasalam:

Welcome dear sister!

And guys, please stick to English. This is a public forum. There's a separate section for Arabic.
السلام عليكم اللهم انصر اخواننا في سورية وفي كل مكان و احقن دمائهم و اعراضهم يا كريم

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
السلام عليكم اللهم انصر اخواننا في سورية وفي كل مكان و احقن دمائهم و اعراضهم يا كريم

اللهم آمين! اخي، أعلم أنه قد يكون من الصعب بالنسبة لك ولكن حاول قصارى جهدك لاستخدام اللغة الإنجليزية في مشاركاتك​
(The Arabic's probably not accurate. I blame Google translate =))​

elqouds2020

اللهم آمين! اخي، أعلم أنه قد يكون من الصعب بالنسبة لك ولكن حاول قصارى جهدك لاستخدام اللغة الإنجليزية في مشاركاتك​
(The Arabic's probably not accurate. I blame Google translate =))​
.....Peace be upon you unless we insist our brothers in Syria and in every place and inject their blood and honor, O creamالسلام عليكم اللهم انصر اخواننا في سورية وفي كل مكان و احقن دمائهم و اعراضهم يا كريم

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
.....Peace be upon you unless we insist our brothers in Syria and in every place and inject their blood and honor, O cream

What?!
Yaa Kareem (Allaah's name) becomes "O cream"?? Just stop brother.. please, no more Google translate for you.