Asian men start beef in Barking with the BNP!

ShyHijabi

I wonder why the paper points out the person's ethnicity? Seems stupid comes in all colors and backgrounds so why highlight the useless factoid of the person's ethnicity?

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
"I think people have to realise that the people have spoken, this is a democratic vote and everyone has to go along with that, whether it's us, our opponents or people on the streets, and if there are a few crazies or thugs on the streets I'm sure the police will deal with them quite quickly"

This khabeeth (scum) needs to speak for himself. His party is the one that hosts the typical young, white, drunk, uneducated racists who are more deserving to be called "thugs". If they were to get in power, they'd employ far worse tactics to rid Britain of Asians and Blacks. Recall only a few years ago, one of their main members had his house raided by police, wherein they discovered a large weapon locker complete with explosives (google "White terrorist don't make the news"). Politics is dirty, and politicians; a hell lot dirtier.

Ibn Uthaymin

As-salaamu `alaykum

It amazes me how BNP got into an "Asian" area in the first place. Many brothers suggested that it's because Asians don't vote.

Asians do vote; some very religiously. Im not sure about Barking though, but in my area, Muslim voters stood infront of the primary school all day, some influencing others to vote for X,Y,Z.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

In the States we have categories for everyone. Asian is one from China, Japan, Korea, Viet Nam, etc.

When one speaks of Indians and Pakistanis, we are Indian not Asian and not from the Pacific Islands.

When you are from Iran,Iraq and Afghanistan you are a Middle Easterner.

And now the first question is are you Hispanic. That was the first question on the cenus.

When I read a post like this, I beg you to forgive me. I have to gain an understanding of what the word Asian means.

There are many white supremacist organizations thriving here too. We have to educate everyone including thinking whites to understand if things are bad for us they are bad for you too!

DanyalSAC

Not knowing that "Barking" was apparently a location somewhere in England (?) I...well, lets just say that all kinds of strange images popped into my head! :)

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Assalaam walaikum,

In the States we have categories for everyone. Asian is one from China, Japan, Korea, Viet Nam, etc.

When one speaks of Indians and Pakistanis, we are Indian not Asian and not from the Pacific Islands.

When you are from Iran,Iraq and Afghanistan you are a Middle Easterner.

And now the first question is are you Hispanic. That was the first question on the cenus.

When I read a post like this, I beg you to forgive me. I have to gain an understanding of what the word Asian means.

There are many white supremacist organizations thriving here too. We have to educate everyone including thinking whites to understand if things are bad for us they are bad for you too!

Well Asian here primarily refers to Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Sri-Lankans, Mauritians etc...

Barking is a constituency located in Greater London/Essex. It's location is pretty much bang in-between The Asian dominated areas of East London and the White areas of Essex...

Was-salaam