Asking Allah through the sake of Hazrat Muhammad S.A.W.W

Is that OK make Dua that way ; yaa Allah for the sake of your Prophet S.A.W.W give me this , bless me with this etc etc ? Or is it bidah .? Answer only if you from an authentic source / mufti / Aalims

happilyeverhereafter

Not a perfect Muslim but a striving one! :)
Here's a question to ask you, where in and of itself you'll find your answer, insha'Allah: why would you ask on behalf of the Prophet (Sallahu alayhi wassalam) when you could ask directly to your Creator (Allah)?

To ask Allah something through our Prophet is not bidah....it's actually shirk because you're using the Prophet as an intercessor to your dua. You could say, "Ya Allah, please bless me with such-and-such" or you could even make a dua for the Prophet (sallahu alayhi wassalam), "Ya Allah, send your peace & blessings to our beloved Prophet". But you cannot make a dua on behalf of the Prophet, himself, nor can you make dua through him to Allah. It would be similar to what Christians do, they pray through saints. So in a way, it's not only shirk, but I guess it can also be bid'ah because this is something Christians do & on top of that, it's not something that was a part of this deen.

Haimi

Assalamo aleykom. Thanks god i see an another feed through a muslim sister for myself :) this is call : Ashefa'a, الشفاعة
You remember when you had to ask your dad to give you something like money or candle? And when he didn't respond you? :p what was our strategy at that moment? Yeah! Ask mama and push the father! :D this is also called vaseta الواسطة
I call this : دلیل العقلی
Here's the second : دلیل النقلی

النجم
وَكَم مِّن مَّلَكٍ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ لَا تُغْنِي شَفَاعَتُهُمْ شَيْئًا إِلَّا مِن بَعْدِ أَن يَأْذَنَ اللَّهُ لِمَن يَشَاءُ وَيَرْضَىٰ
There are so many Angels in The heavens but their intercession is not Accepted unless when Allah gives Permission for the one whom He Wills And who has acquired Allah's Pleasure.(26)
النساء
وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا لِيُطَاعَ بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ وَلَوْ أَنَّهُمْ إِذ ظَّلَمُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ جَاءُوكَ فَاسْتَغْفَرُوا اللَّهَ وَاسْتَغْفَرَ لَهُمُ الرَّسُولُ لَوَجَدُوا اللَّهَ تَوَّابًا رَّحِيمًا
We did not send any Messenger, But to be obeyed by Allah's Leave. If They had come to you[ O, Messenger ]When they had wronged themselves and Had begged Allah's Forgiveness[ through You ]and the Messenger had begged Forgiveness for them, indeed they would Have found that Allah is the Merciful Repentance-Accepter;(64)
مریم
لَّا يَمْلِكُونَ الشَّفَاعَةَ إِلَّا مَنِ اتَّخَذَ عِندَ الرَّحْمَٰنِ عَهْدًا
No one has the power of intercession Save those who have a covenant with Ar-Rahman.(87)

الأنبیاء
وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِينَ
And[ O, Messenger! ]We did send you As a Grace to the human society[ for Their guidance ](107)

And the best one ever that i can give to everyone from any religion about this matter;
یوسف
قَالُوا يَا أَبَانَا اسْتَغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا خَاطِئِينَ
They said:" O, our father! Ask for us Forgiveness from Allah against our sins; Verily, we have been sinful."(97)
یوسف
قَالَ سَوْفَ أَسْتَغْفِرُ لَكُمْ رَبِّي إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ
Yaqub said:" I will soon ask my Creator and Nurturer's Forgiveness for you; Verily, Allah is the Merciful Forgiving."(98)

Hope you got the answer.
Hey bring more converted muslim so they can ask me please. Feed me more:)

Last edited:

Haimi

Here's a question to ask you, where in and of itself you'll find your answer, insha'Allah: why would you ask on behalf of the Prophet (Sallahu alayhi wassalam) when you could ask directly to your Creator (Allah)?

To ask Allah something through our Prophet is not bidah....it's actually shirk because you're using the Prophet as an intercessor to your dua. You could say, "Ya Allah, please bless me with such-and-such" or you could even make a dua for the Prophet (sallahu alayhi wassalam), "Ya Allah, send your peace & blessings to our beloved Prophet". But you cannot make a dua on behalf of the Prophet, himself, nor can you make dua through him to Allah. It would be similar to what Christians do, they pray through saints. So in a way, it's not only shirk, but I guess it can also be bid'ah because this is something Christians do & on top of that, it's not something that was a part of this deen.
With all do respect, you've got this wrong. You're wrong about it. It's really simple. Hey dad! For the sake of my mother give me that! You dont ask your mom, still you're asking your dad but you brought a really nice Middleman if I'm not wrong with it's word in english. Once again look at this ayatesharif:
یوسف
They said:" O, our father! Ask for us Forgiveness from Allah against our sins; Verily, we have been sinful."(97)
یوسف
Yaqub said:" I will soon ask my Creator and Nurturer's Forgiveness for you; Verily, Allah is the Merciful Forgiving."(98)

I'm begging you as a little brother to think about it before you go back to your religion knowledge.
Love you all my dear muslim brothers/sisters.
Regard.
Omg sorry. Forgot to gift you a flower before i beign like a harsh man with my answer. Bah didn't find any in more option setting :p

Last edited:
Assalamo aleykom. Thanks god i see an another feed through a muslim sister for myself :) this is call : Ashefa'a, الشفاعة
You remember when you had to ask your dad to give you something like money or candle? And when he didn't respond you? :p what was our strategy at that moment? Yeah! Ask mama and push the father! :D this is also called vaseta الواسطة
I call this : دلیل العقلی
Here's the second : دلیل النقلی

النجم
وَكَم مِّن مَّلَكٍ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ لَا تُغْنِي شَفَاعَتُهُمْ شَيْئًا إِلَّا مِن بَعْدِ أَن يَأْذَنَ اللَّهُ لِمَن يَشَاءُ وَيَرْضَىٰ
There are so many Angels in The heavens but their intercession is not Accepted unless when Allah gives Permission for the one whom He Wills And who has acquired Allah's Pleasure.(26)
النساء
وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا لِيُطَاعَ بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ وَلَوْ أَنَّهُمْ إِذ ظَّلَمُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ جَاءُوكَ فَاسْتَغْفَرُوا اللَّهَ وَاسْتَغْفَرَ لَهُمُ الرَّسُولُ لَوَجَدُوا اللَّهَ تَوَّابًا رَّحِيمًا
We did not send any Messenger, But to be obeyed by Allah's Leave. If They had come to you[ O, Messenger ]When they had wronged themselves and Had begged Allah's Forgiveness[ through You ]and the Messenger had begged Forgiveness for them, indeed they would Have found that Allah is the Merciful Repentance-Accepter;(64)
مریم
لَّا يَمْلِكُونَ الشَّفَاعَةَ إِلَّا مَنِ اتَّخَذَ عِندَ الرَّحْمَٰنِ عَهْدًا
No one has the power of intercession Save those who have a covenant with Ar-Rahman.(87)

الأنبیاء
وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِينَ
And[ O, Messenger! ]We did send you As a Grace to the human society[ for Their guidance ](107)

And the best one ever that i can give to everyone from any religion about this matter;
یوسف
یوسف

Hope you got the answer.
Hey bring more converted muslim so they can ask me please. Feed me more:)
With all do respect, you've got this wrong. You're wrong about it. It's really simple. Hey dad! For the sake of my mother give me that! You dont ask your mom, still you're asking your dad but you brought a really nice Middleman if I'm not wrong with it's word in english. Once again look at this ayatesharif:
یوسف
یوسف

I'm begging you as a little brother to think about it before you go back to your religion knowledge.
Love you all my dear muslim brothers/sisters.
Regard.
Omg sorry. Forgot to gift you a flower before i beign like a harsh man with my answer. Bah didn't find any in more option setting :p
but that was When they, Prophet Yaqub A.s and Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.W alive and present on earth ., now the case ha different .

I'm kind of satisfied with your answer but the next reply is confusing me again

Haimi

but that was When they, Prophet Yaqub A.s and Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.W alive and present on earth ., now the case ha different .
Allah forgive you enshallah since enshallah you posted that without knowledge brother.
Dear bro:( you think they are dead? :(
It's not different. Man you see at this century people goes to moon planet. So you don't have to pray in moon grounds if you landed there?
It's the العقلی reason
Reason النقلی:
آل عمران
وَلَا تَحْسَبَنَّ الَّذِينَ قُتِلُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ أَمْوَاتًا بَلْ أَحْيَاءٌ عِندَ رَبِّهِمْ يُرْزَقُونَ
Do not consider those who are Slain in the Way of Allah to be dead; Nay! They are alive and receive their Sustenance in the Presence of their Creator and Nurturer;(169)

So if god is everywhere then they are everywhere too. This is one of the hardest things in islam that needs alot of pre.knowledge like philosophy, alkalam, aleteghad and more to figure it out. So yes they are watching you like a camera! We see other galaxies out of milkyway millions light away by technolohies such as modern scopes. Exactly they has the power to watch and hearing us by power's god. Ofc الله علی کل شی قدیر

And i know you did read Quran Enshallah so you know alot about its verses, so put this ayatosharif after all

ابراهیم
فَلَا تَحْسَبَنَّ اللَّهَ مُخْلِفَ وَعْدِهِ رُسُلَهُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ ذُو انتِقَامٍ
So do not ever think that Allah, The Grace-Bestower will fail His Promise to His Messengers,[ regarding His Aid against their enemies ]; verily, Allah is the Invincible-Mighty Retributing.(47)

They aren't dead instead they are very alive. I recommending you to read about البرزخ، what is it? What its different with القيامة ؟ is there any people in Barzakh? You can find your answers in this matter.

God bless you my dear brother.

P.s: found this aye after 30 min or more. Think alot about this:
التوبة
وَقُلِ اعْمَلُوا فَسَيَرَى اللَّهُ عَمَلَكُمْ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ وَسَتُرَدُّونَ إِلَىٰ عَالِمِ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ فَيُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ
And say[ O, Messenger! ]:" Act As much as you can; soon Allah will Observe your deeds and so will His Messenger and the believers; and you Will be brought back to the Knower of The Unseen and the Visible; then Allah Will inform you of what you used to do."(105)

Last edited:

Haimi

I will see you later enshallah to remind some reasons so i can tell you enshallah. Till night. See you :)

Allah forgive you enshallah since enshallah you posted that without knowledge brother.
Dear bro:( you think they are dead? :(
It's not different. Man you see at this century people goes to moon planet. So you don't have to pray in moon grounds if you landed there?
It's the العقلی reason
Reason النقلی:
آل عمران
وَلَا تَحْسَبَنَّ الَّذِينَ قُتِلُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ أَمْوَاتًا بَلْ أَحْيَاءٌ عِندَ رَبِّهِمْ يُرْزَقُونَ
Do not consider those who are Slain in the Way of Allah to be dead; Nay! They are alive and receive their Sustenance in the Presence of their Creator and Nurturer;(169)

So if god is everywhere then they are everywhere too. This is one of the hardest things in islam that needs alot of pre.knowledge like philosophy, alkalam, aleteghad and more to figure it out. So yes they are watching you like a camera! We see other galaxies out of milkyway millions light away by technolohies such as modern scopes. Exactly they has the power to watch and hearing us by power's god. Ofc الله علی کل شی قدیر

And i know you did read Quran Enshallah so you know alot about its verses, so put this ayatosharif after all

ابراهیم
فَلَا تَحْسَبَنَّ اللَّهَ مُخْلِفَ وَعْدِهِ رُسُلَهُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ ذُو انتِقَامٍ
So do not ever think that Allah, The Grace-Bestower will fail His Promise to His Messengers,[ regarding His Aid against their enemies ]; verily, Allah is the Invincible-Mighty Retributing.(47)

They aren't dead instead they are very alive. I recommending you to read about البرزخ، what is it? What its different with القيامة ؟ is there any people in Barzakh? You can find your answers in this matter.

God bless you my dear brother.

P.s: found this aye after 30 min or more. Think alot about this:
التوبة
وَقُلِ اعْمَلُوا فَسَيَرَى اللَّهُ عَمَلَكُمْ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ وَسَتُرَدُّونَ إِلَىٰ عَالِمِ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ فَيُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ
And say[ O, Messenger! ]:" Act As much as you can; soon Allah will Observe your deeds and so will His Messenger and the believers; and you Will be brought back to the Knower of The Unseen and the Visible; then Allah Will inform you of what you used to do."(105)
https://islamqa.info/en/1439

Haimi

I will tell you something later about islam and it's different kinds. There're alot of factions in islam and imo only one of them is the true one