aslaam aliklum brothers and sisters

leila-rosey

aslaam, my name is leila, i conveted to islam about 6months ago, i have seen many story like mine about people like me who could not continue on the distructive path they where on, and reached out to allah, still now to this day, i think of the moment i fell to the floor, and cryed, as i could not take another day on this earth with the pain inside my soul, like soo many i reached out to god, and i beged him to take this pain away, i said to him, i would do ANYthing you ask from me, no matter how crazy, just give me peace,

the next day i met a muslim for the first time, and they said to me, without warning,.. if you are lost and loking for god, look into islam????????

ALHUMDULILAH, I WAS GIDED BY ALLAH TO THE RIGHT PATH,

but i will be honest to all new converts, islam will show you the truth in life and death, your journy will not always be easy, the more you learn the truth, the harder it will feel, and the harder you will hve to work at your deen, but inshallah the reward you feel at these accomplishments cannot compare to than anything you ever felt in your life befor islam,

soo please i ask all new converts to take it slow, learn it in your hearts, and if you ever feel lost, or overwelmed,
take some time to go back to that day allah chose you to be among his servents,

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Assalaamu Alaikum Sister In Islam!!!!!!

Masha Allah!!!!!!! By the Help of Allah you converted to Islam. Pls Accept my Freindly HUG. Then next point...... Islam Is the Way of Life in this world and hereafter. Pls feel free to go through forums in this site. Insha Allah You will gain Knowledge. I am new commer to this site. But my knowledge in Islam is Alhamdulillah Good. Insha Allah if you drop a thread in to this site i will try to reply it as soon as possible. Wellcum to TTI and i am enjoying this becoz of Knowledge of Islam...
Wassalaam!!!!!!

Muhammed Aslam Jiffry

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum to all my beloved sisters and respected brothers. Today I would like to share my thoughts that came to my mind after yesterday’s subh prayer and I written it down in a note book so that I won’t forget it once I wake up from sleep :)

Life is like a bus. You travel in this bus to your destination. During the process of traveling, you drop some passengers and you take new passengers at certain bus stops. Yet you do not be sad on those that have got down at their bust stops and you still continue your journey to your destination.

In our lives we meet new people and we lose some people even if we love them. Yet we can’t give up our lives and be disappointed. We still need to continue our journey of lives because this journey hasn’t come to an end yet.

In this life we can loose anything, just name it
  • Job
  • Wealth
  • Heath
  • Education
  • Beauty
  • Fame
  • Power
  • Mind
  • Silaturahim(any kind of relationship)
  • Etc…………
But we can never loose one thing which is the knowledge that we gain since born. So why don’t you concentrate in increasing your knowledge in Islam and help those need your knowledge.

Life is synonym with
  • Pain
  • Suffering
  • Test
  • Disappointment
But with good knowledge of Islam and correct guidance from Quran and Sunnah, InshaAllah will secure you the best in Allah’s path.

Why do we need to be tested by Allah s.w.t ?

Even if you study in school,college or university,almost every week,month or year you will have test and examination. We need to be tested to know the level we belong to. Without test we can never know who we are and where we stand. That’s the reason Allah always test those He loves so that these people can know the level of their iman(faith) and at what level their faith is and how can they increase their iman(faith).

Please please please remember one thing. Allah tests you according to what you can handle.

Do not question “why this test does not happen to others but happen to me. Doesn’t Allah love me?”

The answer is , this test can only be handle by you and not others. Allah test you this way because He loves you so much and He is helping strengthening your iman.

At this weak situation, do not give in to syaitan. Turn to Allah and beg for His help because Allah loves those beg Him.

Once you have solved your problem and you have passed Allah’s test, do not forget to say Alhamdulilahi Robbil Alamin

Please be a grateful person and that is the basic courtesy of life-To thank those have helped you.

Some of us might really go through a very very tough time and you might thought of giving up Islam and your faith in Allah. Do you think by giving up Islam, you are going to solve your problem? Actually literally you are committing suicide by giving up Islam.

Who can solve your problem if it is not Allah? Allah s.w.t is the One who tested you and gave you the problem and only He can help you to solve it.

The more test you face, the closer you should get to Allah and that is what a wise Muslim should do.

This dunya(world) is not forever and your pain and suffering is not forever. You must go through all these difficulties in order to gain Jannah.

Jannah is not an easy task yet it is not a difficult one.

We do not live our lives our way. We live our lives according to Allah’s way. If you act smart and do everything your way, you will never win in dunya and hereafter.

Lets be winners who win in dunya and hereafter and that is the goal/objective of every Muslim.

First of all these is my own personal advice and it is not a fatwa. I might be wrong and only Allah forgives me.
  • Strengthen your iman by praying the 5 obligatory prayers on time. Those do not pray is equal to disbelievers because the difference between a Muslim and a kaffir is the salah(prayers).
  • Do sunnah fasting(Monday and Thursday). Those fast can learn to be patience and can control yourselves over evil things.
  • Recite Quran. If can’t recite, at least listen to Quran recitation. It is ok if you do not understand the Quran in the beginning but the recitation of Quran is the key to a calm soul.
  • Perform extra prayer (sunnah,nawafil) especially night prayers if possible and make strong dua at this moment. It is ok to cry in front of Allah and just let go all your pain through your tears.
  • Do dzikir as much as possible because dzikir is one way to clean your sins even if it is as much as foam of a sea.
  • You also can have Islamic discussion through mic or chat and talk about Allah, Islam and the prophet pbuh. Glorify Allah and see and share the beauty of Islam. When you have Islamic discussion and Glorifying Allah, Angels will be there listening to your discussion (pardon me if am wrong at this point).
  • Brothers should go to mosque as frequently as possible and interact with other soleh brothers.
InshaAllah after reading this thread, all of us know what we should do.

Life is too short to be given up your faith. Make full use of this short life and earn more hassanat(rewards) to secure your place in Jannah.

source

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
aslaam, my name is leila, i conveted to islam about 6months ago, i have seen many story like mine about people like me who could not continue on the distructive path they where on, and reached out to allah, still now to this day, i think of the moment i fell to the floor, and cryed, as i could not take another day on this earth with the pain inside my soul, like soo many i reached out to god, and i beged him to take this pain away, i said to him, i would do ANYthing you ask from me, no matter how crazy, just give me peace,

the next day i met a muslim for the first time, and they said to me, without warning,.. if you are lost and loking for god, look into islam????????

ALHUMDULILAH, I WAS GIDED BY ALLAH TO THE RIGHT PATH,

but i will be honest to all new converts, islam will show you the truth in life and death, your journy will not always be easy, the more you learn the truth, the harder it will feel, and the harder you will hve to work at your deen, but inshallah the reward you feel at these accomplishments cannot compare to than anything you ever felt in your life befor islam,

soo please i ask all new converts to take it slow, learn it in your hearts, and if you ever feel lost, or overwelmed,
take some time to go back to that day allah chose you to be among his servents,
:ma:
heartiest congratulations on accepting Islam. may Allah swt shows the light of islam to every individual, men or women, old or young, child or adult, healthy or diseased, poor or rich, ameen.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Ma sha'a Allah
you are amazing sister ! al 7amdulillah he guided u to the right path

Welcome home honey
I'm ur sister Fatimah from KSA

:)

Islam is Best

Patience

Is the solution

God often linked with the patience of faith with good works in order described the believers really

And patience is several kinds of the believer to ask God to give him patience and know that after every bad situation will pass, passing, good condition, if patience and deal with things as they should

leila-rosey

mashaallah, what great words, thankyou sooo much, it is moments like this, when ppl, reach out to share what is in there hearts, that give me such joy at the islamic umma, you are all in my hreat and mind, may you be blessed,... thankyou, ma salaam

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
We are Muslims my dear sister. We have to treat every human in good manner. that is the teaching of Noble Prophet Muhammed (PBUH). So we great you warmly and welcome u ver happy. Pls keep in touch and if ther are any help Pls do let us know. Insha Allah we can help you....May Allah Bless you and your Family. Ameen.

Wassalaam!!!!!!!!!!!