aslaamu alakum brothers and sisters

sista fahima

salaam, hi my name is Layla and am from london,
lately i have been thinking about marriage ALOT as i just turned 20, am a practicing muslim alhamdulillah, but i feel i am ready to get married to lower my gaze, i have heard marriage is like 50% of the deen (religion) and i wont to complete that inshallah as i find it hard living in a western country (too much influence, if you get wot i mean) sooo inshallah i hope u pray for me for a good religious man, if not in the hereater inshallah:tti_sister: .

and if have any advice please share inshallah!:hijabi:
salaam.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AsslaamuAlaikum,

Is there any women in your friends or family who can talk to your parents? I think she would be better to convince your parents and can tell that she knows your feelings and suggests to your parents abot your marriage.

May Allah give you reward for your being modest and May Allah give you a husband better than your expectations of Iman.

Wasslaaam,
VE

brother4ever

:wasalam: .
Sister Fatima
First of all I would like warm welcome u from the bottom of my heart.I hope u will enjoy here & learn & share lot's of thing & I will prey that my sister will get the best religious husband as soon as possible & also u wishes will come true.
Ameen

ALLAH HAFIZ
Ur Brother

sista fahima

jazakullah brothers,
thanks for the advice, but the thing is i have not got someone in mind, but i pray that inshallah that i will find some one or they will find me lol if that makes sence.
its just that am trying to change the way i used to b alhamdulliah and i have, even tho i was not that bad i was not practicing probaraly now alahmdulliah i am.

salaam

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
Inshallah, I will make du'a for you. Marriage is half of our deen. It is (in my opinion ) probably the best thing for young men and women. At 20 you are ready for marriage, but you still have plenty of time. So do not be hasty! Do not marry the first man who asks you if you are uncertain of him.

Allah (swt) provides for his servants. We are on His clock, not our own.
Patience.

cofinest

Assalamu Caalaikum

Don't worry inshaAllah you'll find the right guy. Very Soon. let me know if you have anymore questions?

sista fahima

salaam,
thanks for the replys but alhamdulliah iam patient its jus that i hav been THINKIN about it alot like i said, not in a rush, and obviously would not jump on the first person i c, but would like too get married if u understand wot i mean! inshallah if Allah wells Allah wells.
salaam
am from north london by the way!

Sonia88

:salam2: sista

hopefully inshallah you will find a righteous guy, dont think too much u'll send urself crazy lol.

Abu Eesaa

Servant Of Allah
Salaam sister,

Mashallah its good that you are thinking of marriage, its true that marriage is suposed to be 50% of ur deen but in many cases i have seen people get married in a hurry and lost the 50% deen they had as a result of a bad partner. So inshallah make lots of Istikhara prays when choosing someone to marry.
How old are you sister?
are your parents aware that you are ready for marriage?
where in north london do you live, just wondering as I work in north london, its a small world....

Salaam
Abu Eesaa

Abu Eesaa

Servant Of Allah
Salaam sister,

I know i asked your age but i realised it was on your message from before, I apologise probably did not realise cos i am tired from wrk, finished a 16 hr shift before i posted that.

Salaam

Abu Eesaa

sista fahima

lol , am not in a rush alhamdulillah, jus one of them things u need too think about at a certain age.
thanks for the advice tho jazakullah!
and am from camden!

salaam

Abu Eesaa

Servant Of Allah
Salaam sister,

Jazak Allah for the reply, its such a small world that you live in Camden.
I worked in Camden for three years and and last year transfered to work in Islington borough.
Prefer Camden it kept me more busy in my line of job not much going on in Islington...lol
So whats the requirments that you are looking for in a brother to marry?
Whats you ethnic background, not that its important just wondering?
If I was to guess I would say Bengali only because there was a big Bengali community in Camden.

Salaam
Abu Eesaa

user expired!

asalamualaykum,

WOOOOW...... marriage!!!

hot topic!!!

Dont worry sis Allah will make a way for u! just make lots of du'aa!
and rely on HIM!!!!! cos he is the MOST reliable!!

Many of my friends are getting married even though majority of us are only between the ages of 18-20, but i feel these bros are rushing into! and sum have had proposals and backed down! they got the butterflies!

if u really feel the time is right then go for it! there are plenty of places for u to get marriage try and go to boushra.org cos its located near u! i think near seven sisters rd. 29 bus will take u near it or just apply online!
or go to the imam of ur area and he shuld sort u out!

sista fahima

salaam,
walaahi i neva owuld think ppl would care sooo much but jazakullah once again, thanks for the advice brothers and sisters inshallah i hope allah answers all ur prayers ameen and makes us all the people of junnah ameen.

am Somali, ethnicity is not a big thing too me, am a muslim at the end of the day one Ummah!

salaam

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

Surah Al-Furqan
And those who say: "Our Lord! Bestow on us from our wives and our offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes, and make us leaders for the Muttaqûn" (pious - see V.2:2 and the footnote of V.3:164)."

Sis make lots of du'a to Allah to grant you a pious spouse who will be a blessing for you. May Allah ordain you sister with a kind hearted and loving husband, who will be a blessing for you in this life and hereafter.....Ameen

Insha-Allah sis you will make Dua :tti_sister: for me too...

wasalam