aslaamu alakum brothers and sisters

misalat

:salam2: my sister in islam,

:ma: mashaa Allah, this is a wondergful thought and rightly shared with your muslim brothers and sisters ... our sincere prayers is with you and inshaa Allah you will find a good brother with full of deen .... Ameen!:tti_sister:

sista fahima

jazakullah!

thanks 4 all ur advice my brothers and sisters in isalm!
and may allah reward in this life and in the next inshallah, for a wonderful website.
salaam!!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

It is refreshing to see young women want to make correct choices..marriage blesses a woman and protects her ..simply it adds to your deen because it frees your energy to devote to Allah. Inshalla, your faith will be rewarded with a good husband and many many more little Muslims running all around England.

shaz_1999

Look sister I know what you mean I dont mean to be the one to dampen your life and interest in marrige.

But its a long process finding someone I have been looking for years now its not that I am picky or anything its just getting harder these days.

Anyway sister what I wanted to say was dont expect to much to soon just pray and you will only get married when Allah wills.

Take Care Sister and Stay Strong

user expired!

asalamualaykum,
sister ur Somali!!
even better! My local Imam is from Somalia and he can sort u out his name is Shk Mukhtar aka Mualim Mukhtar he lives in Camden so if u need help just let me know and il arrange a meeting with him at my local mosq!

sista fahima

jazakullah brothers and sisters for your advice once again, inshallah i am patient and will wait because i kno everything is writin and if allah wills i will get married inshallah.

its jus one of those things we need to think about as youths Aaisha (ra) was engaged to the prophet(saw) at 9. am 20, alhamdulillah iam a practicing muslim and believe i would b a good wife inshallah, and would love to increase our ummah inshallah if not in this life then in the heareafter. also i beleive we should not be thinking like westernised people but should think about our perpose in life!

inshallah i pray allah answers all our prayers inshallah ameen:salah: !!!>
:tti_sister:

wasalaam