aslamoalikum i am a muslim for sure

islamic life

aslamoalikum to all of you. i am a person with many questions and when i will get thoses answers from ALLAH subanaotallah then insALLAH i will help everyone ,but right now i can help but may be that help will not be enough. i have question regarding the rights of both men and women in islam and why are we (not all) but most of the muslims in some countries which are labelled as islamic countries but there is no such islamic life in there ,people are following western culture and west is kind of confused about what a muslim is .we are the people to define and to explain our religeon to those who are less aware and to those who don't know anything at all and if we are going to follow a culture or a lifestyle which has no such purity and spirituality then who is to blame ? definately some people who are less aware!!!
i am introducing myself as a muslim who is still learning islam, i am not a converted muslim . and for me culture doesn't matter at all ,because culture has already done what it wanted to do and i want no more culture but islam (peace) in my life .
may ALLAH (God) bless you all
and sorry if my words will hut anyone's feelings, that was just according to my life experience and i was talking about my thinking so don't take it to yourself . i am not blming anyone.
thankyou . have a nice day.

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Dear sister ... wa alaikoom assalam wa rahmato Allhi wa barakatoho

welcome to TTI

If I understood your post correctly, you are a born muslim who is re-connecting with her faith. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

You are right to indicate that muslims today do not give a good impression about Islam, although I personally think the picture is not as bad as portrayed by the media.

The reasons for this are a plenty, but mainly, I think the reason is the lack of knowledge of Islam and basics of aqeedah (faith).

This however, should not make us despair. We are ordered to be positive and optimistic, hold to patience and try to change things for the better while relying on Allah (glorified He maybe).

As brother Yusuf Estes put it: we don't have hardships ... we have chances to excel.

Feel free to ask any questions.

islamic life

WAALIKUM ASLAAM MAM, yes you got it right ! you are absoluteluy right about me being a born muslim.i am a born muslim .my problem is i love to talk to people and i like to create new thing ,i like changes ,possitive changes .sometimes i wish people understand what i try to convey or say and sometimes the opposite happens ...
But, it's ok right .. thank you for replying i appreciate it .good luck to you for everything that is going to come in your life and may ALLAH BLESS YOU .ALLAH hafiz..